Chapter Nine

Unexplainable: Season I

Si Hyun hangs up after texting with Areum; she takes a moment to think to herself, the light bulb suddenly lights up, she put her phone down from the kitchen table and strut towards her wardrobe, pulling everything into big paper shopping bags.  The mischievous older woman broke a smile as she holds a hand mirror devilishly thinking her ability of special effects makeup will finally arise.  She drove to Areum’s apartment, the younger female opened the door with confusion, but in a split of a second a smile developed onto her face.  Areum pulls Si Hyun into her home, they put all of the bags into the dining area, placing everything out.

Make-up, clothes, wigs, and everything to destroy the life & career of Junghee spread all over the apartment, “ Hahaha, that girl doesn’t know what’s coming for her.” Si Hyun holds up a wig, its appearance looks close to what Junnghee’s hair.

“Thanks for coming, unnie. She’s messing with the wrong girlfriend.” Areum finished messing her hair as if she was in a fight with someone, Si Hyun’s beautiful techniques made it so surreal when everyone watches, it'll be difficult to not think it’s fake. They conveyed a second to look over for the last time before heading out to the mall, the perfect place to create a scandal.

They arrived at the mall; their timing was on point everyone was shopping for the holiday, bodies walking forward and backwards.  Areum straighten her sunglasses and walked over the area where lots of people gathered, Si Hyun followed after her disguised as Junghee ready to set about their devious plan.

Si Hyun nicked Areum’s arm, “Who do you think you are?!!”

“Please, Junghee unnie. Stop, you're hurting me.” The pretender struggled to get free from her attacker.

Shoppers stopped in the spots, staring at the loud noise, adults and teenagers pulled out their phones, recording the whole scene,chattingg among themselves.

“I’m hurting you!!??! You’re hurting me, Jin is mine!!!!”

“No, he isn’t!  Jin’s my boyfriend, you are only jealous!! Oh please, stop it already.”

“Everything was running good until he met you!! Areum, you ruined everything!!”

“Ouch!!” The angry woman let go of Areum’s arm, and heavily slapped her cheek, at the same time Areum moved along the apparent motion of the swing. The brown sunglasses flew off of her face, exposing the makeup art to the crowd.  A group of bystanders rushed in to Areum’s aid, dragging the two young women apart from each other.

The security of the mall came just in time before anything worse could happen.  Si Hyun stopped her attacks and ran, with the security chasing after her, within the distance of miles far away from the scene she texted Areum.  “See you shortly.” She walked back to her car, striking off the wig and clothes while getting ready to be herself adding more to the plot.


a/n:

Hey Flowers! I'm sorry this chapter is short, my brain tried so hard to write longer for this fanfic and I guess I used my strength and mind to write more for the other stories. Next time I write, I'd make sure it long.