Chapter 4

Messenger Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 Years Ago
Unknown Location



Upon entering the warehouse, Taeyeon was greeted with the smell of strong alcohol, pizzas and chicken. She was confused and scared, her heart pounded as she looked all over the place. It was packed that was for sure, and everyone has something that glinted -blue and pink respectively under the strobe lights of red and purple. The blue band was dominant amongst the crowd and they cheered as the huge tv screen that is plastered on the walls showed how she and Kit entered through the warehouse doors. "Kit! Kit! Kit!"

Kit waved excitedly at the crowd, still holding Taeyeon's hand with her free hand. "You git! You know that Jennie hates it when you bring girls in the warehouse."

You ignored the burly man and opt to help calm Tae instead. "Everything will be alright. There won't be any harm. Trust me." You whispered and the kid leader nodded, believing in your words. She knew that she'll have to trust you on this one or she'll be dead and no one will know.

"Hey git listen to me. Jennie will kill you if she sees this Asian girl." You turned your head so fast, you swore you had a whiplash. He did not just say that. You're ing Asian too, thank you very much.

"Pardon Wolf?"

"Just. Listen."

"No. You listen to me. I know that Jennie will kill me. She always said that she'll kill me," You freed your hands from Taeyeon and went to step on Wolf's foot, "And I'm a ing Asian girl too. And we all know that Jennie's just all bark-"

But Jennie was at the back and she heard all of what you said. "Excuse me?" And Taeyeon watched as you doubled over from being punched by 'Jennie'.

"I'm Jennie Kim and who are you?" Jennie by standards is the stereotypical bad girl. From her hair to her clothes that is snug against her body, chocker, make-up and nail art, she was by far the most beautiful bad girl Taeyeon had met. Not that she met any bad girls but it was a given.

"Kim Taeyeon." Tae answered meekly, intimidated by the latter's scrutinizing stare.

"And what are you doing here?" By then you could already stand and had answered that you owe Taeyeon for almost having her killed. Jennie kicked your shin for that and you groaned at the pain. Taeyeon wanted to help you but Jennie's face made her frozen on her spot.

"Yah! Stop intimidating her! She's older than you!"

"She looks underaged though." Tae was offended. How dare that woman said she was underaged!? She admits she is short but by no means does she look underage.

"Before you guys start bickering, you should win the race first." Wolf interrupted, pushing you towards your bike for racing. A sleek Honda CBR1000RR - it was parked, always parked within the warehouse caves where all the racers motorbikes are stored and now that you have seen it again,you were beyond excited. Your eyes twinkled with mirth once you saw who your competitor is.

"Take care of Tae for me Jen! Love you!" Jennie was about to protest but you gave a quick hug to the kid leader who immediately blushed, "After the race, I'll tour you around. The best tour ever." And off you went, Wolf following suit.

"Well, I never would've thought that I'll meet the famous Kim Taeyeon."

Tae's jaw dropped and Jennie gave her a smirk, "Thought I wouldn't know?" And she guided the kid leader to the many seats of the warehouse, tried to offer her some food but the latter rejected the offer.

"And I didn't know that you'll fall in love with that dork when you just saw her minutes ago."

"I-I..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter