Best friend

Dream come true
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month passed and the relationship between the patient and the doctor change. Eunji and Chorong become more closer since Eunji slowly can accept her fate and never give up to do the exercise that had been teach by Dr. Kim. 

*Flashback a month ago*

A day after the prank, Dr. Kim came again. She teach Chorong what the suitable exercise that help Eunji to recover. While Dr. Kim and Chorong left to the gym room, Eunji stay at her room. 

*EUNJI POV*
 They really take time at the room. I stuck in the room with nothing to do. 

"Hmm... What did Bomi do.. I miss her already. Let's call her" I take my cellphone beside me and call my best friend. 

After a few ring, someone answer but it's not Bomi. 

"Hello?"
I furrowed my eyebrow. It's not Bomi's voice. 

"Hello, can I talk to Bomi?"
"I'm sorry but Director Yoon is in the middle of filming. May I know who's speaking?"
 
Haish... Didn't she read my name. I grunt slowly before answering. 

"I'm Jung Eunji. Bomi's best friend"

"oh, I'm sorry, Miss Jung. I didn't know it's you since the name appear is Pabo Jung. I'm sorry again Miss Jung"

What the fish! This Bomi. I force a laugh.. 

"wait for a minute Miss Jung. I'll call Director Yoon for you"

"h-hey! No need. I'll call again later"

But I didn't get any reply except a few rustling sound. Then, finally I can hear my best friend voice. 

"Eunji-ah!! I miss you buddy!"

"pfft! Miss my feet. Yah! How can you didn't called me?!"
"I did! But you're sleeping when I call. It's Chorong unnie who answered."
"Fine... How's your filming go?"
"it's goes smoothly.  Maybe in a few day, I can go back. By the way, how's your treatment? Everything okay?"
"Yeah.. Everything good. But you know what... I've a secret.."
"Secret? What's secret?"
"Firstly! Don't tell Dr. Park okay?"
"huh? O-okay.."
"she's.... She's kinda cute, you know.."
"mwo? Pff...huahhahaaa!!!"
"yah.. Don't laugh! She keep pranking me. But at the end, I prank her back. Hahaha! Come home palli so I can tell you how"
"You guys are playing around. I'll call her later to give you proper treatment."
"No need Bbom-ah.. I enjoy it. She give me treatment. But at the same time, we're joking around."
"okay then.. Yah, Naeun say hi"
"say hi to her too. I think I take your time too much. Lets talk again later when you're free."
"wait! Eunji-ah.. I want to tell you something. Chorong unnie is really different from other people. Treat her good and appreciate her hardwork,arasso?"
"what do you mean?"
"She spend hundreds dollar to renovate the gym room. Using her own money. Because you know, she's the President. She shouldn't take any patient because it's her company policy to make sure she responsible enough to lead the company. Since she take you as her patient, the board of director decided to exchange her position with Dr. Kim. Now, she's the VP. Wait, she didn't tell you?"
"h-how did you know?"
"Naeun tell me. Eunji-ah.. Appreciate her. She sacrifice her position to help you. No one in the world will do it."

I'm speechless. It's never cross my mind that anybody can do that.


"Eunji-ah.. Are you there?"
"y-yeah.. Bbom-ah. T-thank you.. "
"you're most welcome Eunji-ah. Remember okay?"
"okay.."
"alright.. I got to go.  Annyeong.. Fighting Eunji-ah!"

_tutt~~~_

*end of flashback*

Since that day, Eunji change. She never skip her treatment and yeah.. She treat Chorong better. The prank is still on going but more gentle. 

"Eunji-ah!" Chorong voice snapped Eunji from her thought. 
"What are you doing? Let's get out" Chorong put her arm around Eunji's neck, backhugging her.
"Unnie, I want to get back to work. It's been a long time." Eunji said. 
Chorong slowly release her hug and walk infront of Eunji.  She lower her body same level with Eunji and smile. 
"After you can walk." 
"But... It's been what, a month. There's still no progress. Beside,I can accept my fate already." Eunji said. Chorong smile faded when she heard it. 

"Eunji-ah, who said there's no progress?" Chorong smirk. Eunji raised her eyebrows,confused. 
"Lets go to the park. I'll show you something." Eunji nodded and let Chorong help her to enter the car. 

Once they arrive, Eunji wait for Chorong to open her door. 
"Oh my God! I forgot your wheelchair!" Chorong slap her forehead. 
"What?! Unnie~~ how can you forget?" Eunji pout. 
"I'm sorry.." Chorong gave an apo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter