Second!

Dream come true
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji POV

"wahh!!! This place is really beautiful.." It's the same place I've been before. People said dream can't be repeated. It's weird since I've dream at this place for a few time already.. 

Bzzz.... Bzz.... 

"Huh? Who's that?!" I  turn my head when I heard some buzzing sound in the bushes. I stare at the bushes for a few minute but there's nothing came out. I turn my head back and see the scenery. It's feel so good to be here. 

"Bzzbzz... " I heard the sound again. This time, it's sound like it's near. I didn't dare to turn my head. 

"Bzzzzzz.... " I felt something on my shoulder. I gulped, it's a human hand.. But full of fur. In a flash, I was turn around letting me see that 'thing' face. 

"Aahhhhh!!!!!" It's a human with bug face! I struggling to break free. But I can't! My legs cannot move. 

 

"EUNJI-AHH!!!" Eunji open her eyes quickly when she finally hear Chorong's voice. She quickly sit up and hug Chorong. 

"Hey, hey... What happen?" Chorong slowly rubbed her back. Eunji release the hug after she can calm herself. 

"No-nothing. It's just a nightmare" Eunji shook her head. 

"Really?" Eunji nodded. 

"Okay, then. Let's take a bath and start our lesson. Come on" Chorong stand up and help Eunji to sit in her wheelchair. 

After taking a bath and wearing her sport cloth, Eunji call her doctor. 

"Doc! I'm finish!" Then, she heard the room door creak open. Her doctor come inside with someone that she never saw. 

"Eunji-ah, this is my co-worker. Her name is Doctor Kim Taeyeon. She's here to help me. Since, I rarely got a case like you. She is a therapist." Chorong explain when she saw Eunji confused face. 

"Miss Jung, it's nice to meet you." Doctor Kim offer her hand to handshake. Eunji take her hand and give a small smile. 

"Can I talk to Doctor Park for a moment?" Eunji stare at Chorong. Doctor  Kim nodded and excuse herself to wait for them at the living room. 

Once Doctor Kim walk out, Eunji stare at Chorong. "Who allow you to invite people to my house?" She asked coldly. Chorong sigh before walk nearer to Eunji. 

"She's here to help me. And also to help you. I've said before that she's a therapist. She has more knowledge to help you." Chorong explain. 

"Sigh... I know. But you know right that I don't like someone else see me like this? You alone is enough" Eunji turn her head. 

"I know what you felt.. But she's more capable to heal you. I promise she just come here for this week. I need help to know how to help you." Chorong held Eunji's hand. After a minutes in silence, Eunji nodded. 

"A week" Eunji held her pinkie finger. Chorong chuckle before intertwined their pinkie. As a promise. 

"Okay, let's start!" Chorong push her wheelchair to outside. 

They saw Doctor Kim talking to the phone. They sit near the couch to wait for Doctor Kim. 

"Doc, I'm hungry.." Eunji pat Chorong hand that near her. 

"Oh, let's go to the kitchen." Before Chorong can move the wheelchair, Doctor Kim call ended. 

"Doctor Park. I'm sorry. But theres a few important meeting at the company. They need the president or vice-president to be there. I know you can't go. So, I need to go. I'm sorry, I know it's so unprofessional to leave now. But... " Chorong shush the doctor. 

"Sshh.. Okay Doctor Kim. I understand. Please, you may leave now. Thank you for helping me." Chorong chuckled at the vice-president. Doctor Kim grinn sheepishly before excuse herself. 

"She's the vice-president? Wow... So young. How old is she?" Eunji ask. 

"She's younger than me indeed. But she's a pro. And.. To be honest, she's my junior at university. She help me to build the company. That's why.. I choose her to be my vice-president." Chorong explain. Eunji nodded while eating a junk food from nowhere. 

"Yah! Where did you get it?" Chorong take the junk food.

"I saw it at the couch. I eat it when you guys "discussing"" Eunji gave a bore look before pouting. "I'm hungry... "She pat her stomach. 

"Oh I forgot! Let's" Chorong push the wheelchair to the kitchen. 

"How old are you, doc?" Eunji ask in the middle o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter