Comeback(last)

Dream come true
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Today is the day we've been waiting for! After almost a year hiatus and resting from fashion world, she come back with a new fashion show, please welcome Jung Eunji!"

The audience cheers and clapping when they saw Eunji walk out from her limousine. She walk out and held out her hand. The crowd's cheering louder when they saw a beautiful and elegant woman take Eunji hand and link their arms together. 

They walk through the red carpet while waving to the croud. They stop at the small stage for photographing session and a small talk or interview. 

"Welcome back, Miss Jung! After months hiatus, you finally comeback to hit the fashion world. Can you share, what had happen to you when you suddenly went missing without any info?" The MC ask the question and give the mic to Eunji. 

"Ah.. Haha.. Hmm... First of all, thank you for continue supporting me and thank you for coming to my first fashion show after being hiatus for a few months. And.. For the question, I think some of you already know that I involved in an accident that left me paralysed for a few month. Thankfully, I got this angel to help me to recover and support me to hit the fashion world back." Eunji smile to the person beside her. 

The crowd cheer again when they saw Eunji playfully winked to the person beside her. 

The MC chuckle and take the mic back,  "can we know about your relationship?" Eunji take the mic and give it to her partner. 

"Hello, I'm Director Yoon Bomi. Our relationship is not a secret for people. As you all know, I'm her bestfriend. We've known each other since in diaper." Both Eunji and Bomi laughing together. 

The MC thank them and they both walk to enter the hall where the fashion show located. They both sit on the VVIP seat. After a few minute, the event started. 

There's many celebrities come to the fashion show and Eunji personally invited the girls that she met at the park several months ago. The girls was really thankful that Eunji kept her promises. 

The fashion show is about her new collection for spring season. After the last model finish her catwalk the MC walk up back to the stage. 

"Let's present, all the model for JEJ&Co. to show the marvellous creation in fashion world!!" The models walk out one by one and line up at the runway then, slowly they retreat and clear the runway. 

"Let's us welcome, Miss Jung Eunji to give a few words about her fashion show tonight" the audience claps. Eunji confidently walk to the stage and stand at the mic. 

She waited for the audience to calm down before she speak, "test 1,2..eh hem.. First of all, I want to thank you for coming tonight. For the models, you're doing a great jobs, congrats. This fashion show is a comeback for me in fashion world after almost a year being MIA. In this opportunity, I want to thank all the people who help me when I was paralyzed. Omma, appa, thank you for supporting me and continue to give me strength to get better. My best friend, Yoon Bomi. Thanks buddy for being by my side. My best friend, Son Naeun. Thank you too for helping me. People say, there's always a rainbow after a storm. Being paralyzed, make me realise many things. Before, all my life is about work, work, work and work. Until I neglected my duty as a children. I'm sorry omma, appa. *sniff.. And..  I think high about my reputation, my fame and wealth. I'll be honest, except for Bomi-ssi and Naeun-ssi, I don't have any other friends. And I thank you for both of you for being a good friends. Thank you again. For being by my side" Eunji bowed and walk away. But she stop abruptly and return to her place earlier. 

"I almost forgot. Hahaha.. One last thing, before, I didn't believe in love. But now, I'm glad that I met her. I love you, Park."

The crowd cheer loudly when Eunji give a flying kiss to a certain brunette in the crowd. 

After the fashion show ended, Eunji and Bomi go back to their house. Bomi said she want to get a fresh air outside with Naeun. Eunji open the door and step inside to open her heel but got shocked when she was tackle to the ground. 

"Umph! Yah!" Eunji's voice sound mad but she smiling widely. 

"I love you too" the brunette said and release her hug. She gave a Peck on Eunji lips and stand up before helping Eunji to stand up too. 

"Hmm... I'm tired..  Let's cuddle." Eunji wrap her arm around the brunette and walk into Eunji's bedroom. 

"Chorong-ah... Can you believe it?" Eunji play with Chorong's hair and move closer letting Chorong's face buried deeper into her neck, tightening their hug. 

"Hmm? Believe what?" Chorong's ask back. 

"We got together. I guess, fate did play with us. He make me paralyzed to get us closer. And He make you as my doctor, to let my heart opened to be in love. With an amazing person."

Chorong chuckle. She nodded, agreed with Eunji words. 

"I love you, park."

"I love you, Meung"

Their laugh filled the silent night. 

-------------------------------------------

(Almost forgot the continuous from last chapter, 😂😂😂)

FLASHBACK

"Hello, Dr. Hwang?"

"Yes? What can I help you, Chorong-ssi? Is there any emergency?"

"No, I'm sorry for the sudden call. It's just... Something good happen.. I think."

"What happen? Did Eunji can walk by herself? It's going to be a miracle! No one can walk so fast..  And there's... "

"Yes, she is"

....

"Doc?"

.....

"Hello?"

"Oh my God!! I'm going there with Taetae"

Tutt... 

"She hang up? What the... And who's Taetae?" Chorong talk to herself before continue to prepare the dinner for them. 

In 15 minute, she can hear the doorbell ring. She close the gas and walk to the door. She's sure Bomi still helping Eunji to clean up. 

She open the lock but startled a few second later when Tiffany suddenly push the door with Taeyeon behind her. 

"Where is she?" She ask. Eyes glowing in excitement. 

"She's freshen up with Bomi. Come and have a seat. I'm preparing dinner." Chorong gesture both of them to sit on the couch but Tiffany follow her to the kitchen. 

"Chorong-ah, what happen actually? I really meant what I said. It's a miracle for her to walk that fast. I just check her yesterday right?" Tiffany take out the utensil and plate to help Chorong arrange the table. 

"I don't know.. We're sleeping then when we woke up, I'm shock because we sleep in the same bed. And we kind of argue a little, and suddenly Bomi scream saying she can stand. Its a miracle, wasn't it?" Chorong explain while transferring the food into a big plate. 

"Hmm... It's indeed a miracle. I'm going to test her later. But since it's night already, I'll come early morning tomorrow."

"Okay.. "

"Wait, you said.... You sleep together? In the same bed?"

Chorong blushed. 

"I fell asleep beside her because of the med. And she had a nightmare. That's all" 

Tiffany just beamed a smile and follow Chorong to the dining table. She put a jug of water on the table. 

"Wait, Doc"

"Hmm?"

"I heard you said Taetae, earlier. Who's Taetae?" Chorong playfully wriggled her eyebrow. It's Tiffany's turn to blushing. 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter