Bad news

Dream come true
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun POV

It's hurt to see the director being like this. I know that she really close to her best friend, Jung Eunji. How I know? Hah, you guys don't know me yet. I am Son Naeun, the new actress under YBM ent. Director Yoon were always be my idol. When I first saw her achievement, I already adore her. Despite living alone without parent, she can make live on her own. 

She just older than me by 3 years. I still remember my first encounter with her at the university. We go to the same university but when I enter the university, she already her last year. I never had a chance to speak with her. She always with her best friend, and a little bit introvert. 

My thoughts interrupted by the door creaked open. The doctor in white coat enter the room with unreadable expression. I just stood there when I see the doctor tap Bomi's shoulder. She stand up and bow. 

"Miss Yoon? There's something I need to discuss. Can you please come over to my room for a while?" She nodded and turn to me. 

"Naeun-shi, can please stay here till I came back? I don't want Eunji to be alone. Furthermore, the doctor said that she'll be awake soon" I nodded and give a smile to her. 

When she and the doctor leave the room, I take a seat on the chair that Bomi seat before. I stay silent and study Eunji's face. 

She's pretty. After all, she's a fashion designer.. Of course she need to take care of her face. When I staring at her, suddenly I saw her pupil move. I also move closer to see if she's awake. 

Slowly, she open her eyes. I shrieked out. She don't know me, what will she react when she saw a stranger beside her?  When her gaze stop at me, her eyes widen. 

"Err... How's you feeling Eunji-shi?"

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

NO ONE POV

Bomi follow the doctor to his room. Once they enter the room, Bomi saw a few x-ray paper on his desk. 

"Please have a seat Miss Yoon. Here, this is the result from the examination." The doctor show Bomi a few x-ray, backbone x-ray. 

"Here, this is the bone that dislocated. As you can see, this bone move a little bit from it's original place. And, this one is after the operation. We manage to repair it. But..." The doctor sigh. Bomi turn her head from the x-ray paper to the doctor face. 

"But what doctor? " Bomi ask. She sense something bad. 

"Miss Yoon, before the operation, I already said that there's maybe Miss Jung will paralyzed right?  There.... " the doctor word is cut out by a nurse that open the door. 

"Doctor! Miss Jung awake. And she can't stop screaming and can't let go of the girl." hearing that, Bomi is the one who dash out and run to her best friend Ward. 

"Why?! Why I can't move my legs?! Why?!" Bomi enter the room. She saw Eunji grip on Naeun shoulder, shaking it a little with force. 

"Eunji-ah!" Bomi ran to her best friend. She hug the crying latter. Make the latter release her grip on Naeun shoulder and calm her down. 

"Bbom-ah... What happen to my legs?...... Why I can't move it? " Eunji keep crying on Bomi's embrace. 

"The doctor will come soon. Okay? He'll check why.. Stop crying.... You look ugly" Bomi try to cheer the crying Eunji. When Eunji nodded, Bomi release the hug. 

"Miss Yoon, do you mind to wait outside?" Bomi walk out with Naeun. 

"Are you okay?" Bomi ask when she remember how tight Eunji grips to Naeun shoulder. 

"Huh? Oh... I'm okay. Just shock. But I'm okay" Naeun reassured. 

"Really? Do you wanna go home? I'm sorry but you can use my car. I'll have someone to take it later." Bomi offered. 

"No need Bomi-shi. I will call the taxi" Naeun stand up. 

"It's dangerous. Here, my car key. I'm sorry for keeping you till this late." Naeun try to reject but accept it after see Bomi puppy face. 

"Alright, good night Bomi-shi and thank you" Naeun walk away. 

"No problem naeun-shi" Bomi wave and sit on the bench after Naeun enter the elevator. 

"Miss Yoon? You can come in now" the nurse open the door letting Bomi enter. 

"Miss Yoon, Miss Jung. ... This new maybe shocking but I'm sorry to say that Miss Hung maybe paralyzed for the moment. I can't reassure when she'll recover. Maybe a month or two or maybe forever." Bomi nodded. Trying hard to not let her tear out. Eunji on the other hand already spacing out with a blank expression. 

"Miss Jung need to stay here for a month or two for getting treatment.. Or you guys can hired a nurse to take care of you at your house. I'll get going. Please ask me if there's anything" the doctor then leave them alone. 

"Eunji-ah, I want to make a call. Will be right back" Bomi walk out. She fish out her phone and scroll through the contact list. 

After a few rings, the call is answered. 

"Hello omma."

"Hello? Bbom-ah, what's the matter? It's already late you know... If there's something happen?"

"C-can you please come to Seoul as soon as possible? We need you. Please come to Seoul Hospital."

"Why? What happen?"

"It's Eunji.. I'll tell you later omma. Can you?"

"We'll go right after dawn. Take care"

"Okay, thank you omma. Drive carefully"

Bomi hung up and enter the room back. 

Eunji was laying on the bed with eyes wide open. Staring lifelessly at the shilling. Bomi slowly approach her and sit on the chair. 

"Bomi-ah.. What will happen after this? My life is ruin Bomi-ah.. All my hard work were wasted. It's all my fault. My fault! If only I care about myself.. None of this will happen. I still can manage to walk. I won't troubling you anymore.. I.. I wanna go home.. " Eunji rambling with a low voice. Bomi just hear what the latter said. 

"It's not anyone fault.. It's fate. Don't worry Eunji-ah.. You still have me. You still have omma, appa.. I'll help you." Bomi smiled. She move to sit on the bed near Eunji. She lay beside her and pull Eunji head to her shoulder. Eunji wrapped her arm across Bomi torso, hugging her. Even only her upper part were available to move. 

"Let it out Eunji-ah.. Just cry.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter