Improvement

Dream come true
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Early in the morning,  Chorong woke up by a sweet and delicious smell. 

'Woah, it's smell like pancake'

She enter the bathroom and quickly wash up. After a good 15 minutes, she walk out to the kitchen. 

There's an unexpected person who holding a spatula and turn the pancakes smoothly. 
The person notice her standing at the kitchen door. 

"Oh, you're awake. Good morning unnie" the person greet. 

"G-good morning, Naeun-ah" 

"I'm sorry for intruding your kitchen but Bomi unnie ask me to cook since she's hungry while she take a bath."

"Why she didn't woke me up?" Chorong take a jug and make some coffee for their breakfast and a glass of warm milk for Eunji. 

"Ah, she said she didn't have heart to wake you up since she know you sleep late last night. Beside, I'm coming here too early to avoid the paparazzi" Naeun then put a plate full of pancake that surprisingly round like a perfect circle. 

"Ah.. About that.. I search some activity for Eunji since she can do the last part of her treatment. And I ask the VP to take over my position go the meeting at Dubai. We discuss some problem that maybe will be ask in the meeting by the shareholder" Chorong put her hand on her throbbing head and massage it a little.

"Ahh, really? Eunji already the last part of her treatment? That's mean, she can walk again right?" Naeun ask with sparkling eyes. 

Chorong nodded. Her headache is getting worse. 

"Good morning.. Unnie!!" She heard the scream before she fell unconscious. Bomi and Naeun hurriedly run to the unconscious doctor on the table. 

"Unnie? *patpat* unnie?" Bomi slap Chorong's cheek lightly but seem like the doctor fainted.
Just before Bomi can hold Chorong arm, she heard a clickclack sound from Eunji crouch. 

"Good mor... What happen?" She quickly fast walking to Chorong. 

"She fainted. Maybe because lack of sleep" Bomi said.

 "Just bring her to my room. It's nearer. Beside, her weight is no joke I tell you" Eunji chuckle but her eyes betrayed her. Bomi can see worried in her eyes. Bomi wink at Naeun and lift Chorong to Eunji's room. True to Eunji's word, the doctor's weight is no joke
After settling Chorong on the mattress, suddenly Bomi's phone rang inside her room. 

"Wait" she run to her room leaving Naeun and Eunji alone with the unconscious doctor. 

"How?" Eunji sit beside Chorong. 

"Hmm?  Oh!  She suddenly collapse when we're talking. I saw her keep rubbing her temple. Maybe she just lack of sleep since she said last night she sleep late." Naeun explain. 

"Why?" Eunji ask again. 

"She said she searching something for your treatment and some other stuff" Naeun look at Eunji who keep locking her gaze to the sleeping girl.
"Ahh.. " Eunji is shocked to know it but her face said otherwise. 

The silent then broke by Bomi who suddenly enter the room with an angry face. 

"Eunji-ah.. I'm sorry but I and Naeun need to go back to the company. Some of the drama'w scene is missing and we need to reshoot the scene back." Bomi said and rub her temple. 

"Ahh.. Okay. Just go.. I'll take care of her" Eunji said without looking to Bomi. 

"Are you sure?" Eunji nodded. 

"Okay, call me if there's anything happen" Bomi give signal to Naeun to walk out and follow her.

Once they're out, they hi-5 each other and enter Bomi's car. 

'How... I don't know how to take care of sick people'

While Eunji in the other hand struggling to walk into the kitchen. 

She prepare the ingridient to make a porridge and start cooking. While waiting for the porridge to cook, she take a wet towel and put it on Chorong's head. She walk back to the kitchen once she finish put the wet towel on Chorong's head. 


-------------------------------

CHORONG POV

Ughh... My head feel very heavy. Maybe it's because of lack of sleep. I lift my right hand and try to massage my head. 

Wait... Why did my head feel wet? 

I try to sit up and pull the wet towel out. What the.... I just fainted. Not cold. 

Then, I heard the clacking sound of Eunji's crouch. Not long later, she appear while holding a tray with a bowl of something that I bet it's porridge in front of the door. 

"Oh, unnie. You're awake. Thank God!" She walk with her crouch help and put the tray on the table. 

I smile a little and lean my back on the headrest of the bed. 

"Are you okay, un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter