Hmm...??

Dream come true
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The room went so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

Eunji deadpan. She try her best to not laughing. The other three people shocked. Mouth wide open and their eyes like they wanna pop out from it's socket. 

"M-me?" Chorong ask. Eunji nodded. "Yup! You." Eunji gestured her hand to Chorong move closer. She pull the girl shoulder till she near enough to the girl ear. 

"After you threaten me, do you think you can escape? Huh, I can't walk forever yea... Wait and see Miss Park.. " Eunji release her grip on the girl shoulder. 

"B-but Eunji-ah... She's the director. She can't work for you. If she work, who'll run her company?" Bomi ask. 

"Hmm.... That's right" Eunji nodded and put her finger on her chin. Pretend to think. 

"Miss Yoon were right. I can't work for you" Chorong release a relief sigh. 

"Okay, wait I'll look at this" Eunji open back the file. 

'This girl.. Is she a bipolar or what?" Chorong thought. 

"Hmm...  Bbom-ah, what about this Kim Namjoo?" Eunji pointed at a big eye girl picture. 

"Who? Oh, up to you Eunji-ah.. She's working for you."

"But, she'll live with us right?" Bomi nodded. 

"Okay, Miss Park, please sent this Kim Namjoo. tomorrow at 8am. Sharp! If she late, I won't let her in. Even a sec." Eunji instructed. Her face like want to seek a punch from Chorong. She close the file and give it to Chorong. 

"Yah Yoon Bomi. When will I can get out? It's in here." Eunji turn to Bomi. 

"Yah, if you didn't get Moody all day, by now I bet you can sleep on your bed already." Bomi scoofed before walk out to the counter. 

"Hmm...Naeun-ah, can you please buy me a cup of coffee? Suddenly I felt thirsty.." Eunji said while rubbing her neck. She pretend to get thirsty to be alone with Chorong. Naeun nodded. 

"Alright, latte caramel right? I'll go and buy it." Chorong hold Naeun hand, shaking her head. Didn't want to be alone with Eunji. 

"Unnie, if we left, Eunji unnie will be alone. What if she need help? You wait here okay?" Naeun release Chorong grip at her wrist and walk out, leaving the two alone. 

"Well, Miss Park. I've a few things to discuss with you." Eunji started. She pat the spaces beside her, wanting Chorong to sit beside her. But Chorong pull a chair and sit on the chair beside her bed. 

"Okay.. Miss Park,  do you have a paper and pen? I need to write" Chorong give her a pen and paper. Eunji pull the bed table closer and start to write.. 

After waiting around 10 minutes, Eunji finally stop writing. "Ahha... Miss Park, this is our agreement. I know that Bomi already sign a contract with you, but it's her signature. Not me. Here the new agreement" Chorong take the paper, she gasped. 

JUNG EUNJI & PARK CHORONG

-JUNG EUNJI

—can change her doctor if she didn't like the current doctor

—can do anything she like 

—is always right.

-PARK CHORONG

—cannot argue

—should visit Jung Eunji every week. 

Ms. Park Chorong will be Eunji's personal doctor IF

-Eunji didn't like the first 5 doctor

-broke this agreement

 

#Eunji can add if she want later

 

​​JUNG EUNJI

 

" Yay! Jung Eunji, this is not fair! Why should I agree?!" Chorong ask angrily. Her face already red in anger. Eunji playfully grin make Chorong want to beat her. 

"Miss Park, did you forgot? You threat me before. If I tell my lawyer, you can be charge of threatening." Eunji calmly said. 

"B-but you don't have proof?!" Chorong stuttering. Regret of what she did before. 

"Really, turn to your left and look upward Miss Park. There's CCTV there. Also hear this," Eunji pull out a white phone from under her pillow. 

'.... i'll make sure you can't walk forever.... '

Chorong gasp. Shock with what she hear. She trying to say something but got cut off. 

"Why Miss Park, cat got your toungue? I know you wonder how I manage to record it. Fyi Ms Park, I'm in the middle of recording when you enter this room." Eunji smile. 

"Wh-what? H-how?!" Chorong already stand up. She try to snatch the phone but Eunji dodge her arm. 

"Uh-uh-uh... Miss Park, just sit still can you? I still didn't finish talking" Eunji push the girl to her chair back. She take the paper and add:

-no violent

Chorong huff. Her patient going low.. 

"Hmm.. I think this is for now. Here, sign here. Chorong." 

"Unnie"

"Huh?"

"I'm older" Chorong snatch the pen and sign, or rather scribbling. 

"Alright Chorong UNNIE, thanks for your cooperation." Eunji smile and fold the paper, keep it in the drawer. 

"Jung Eunji. Why are you being like this to me?" Chorong ask. 

"I'm just helping you.. Why you should make this stupid agreement?! Why?! What have I done to you? What's my fault?" Chorong stand up. Her face red. Eunji gulp but put her poker face on. 

"Because... If not because of you and your stupid compan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter