Personal Doctor?

Dream come true
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eunji-ah.. " Bomi softly call. Eunji just humm with her expressionless face. Since her outburst a few days ago, Eunji become the opposite from what she was before. She become more quite, there's no more breathtaking eye smile from her. It's hard even to heard a 'yes' from her. 

Omma and appa just leave this morning since there's an emergency back in Busan. They already try many ways to cure Eunji, but still. Eunji didn't leave her bed at all. She rarely eat and drink.. Bomi would be really thankful if Eunji eat a bite. 

It has been a few days, Eunji can go home today or tomorrow since Bomi already meet the personal doctor and bring her to the doctor in charge for Eunji.  

Bomi blik her eyes after a few minute staring at Eunji. Eunji raise her eyebrows asking why. Bomi take Eunji hand and wrap her palm. 

"Eunji-ah.. Today you can go back to our house. You want to go back right? I'm sure you feel suffocated sleep in here for a few days. I already discuss with the doctor.. He said okay...but in one condition.." Bomi saw a slight spark in Eunji eyes but disappear when she said the last part. She take a deep breath and tighten her grip. 

"You'll have one personal doctor at our house. Basically, she'll stay with us to take care of you. Do you agree?" Eunji pull away her hand. 

"Why Eunji-ah? Not agree? Why? Can you talk please? I don't know what to do if you don't talk. Please Eunji-ah... " Bomi buried her face into her cross arm beside Eunji. A few second later, she felt the bed move. She lift her head and saw Eunji try to take a glass of water on a desk beside the bed. 

She take the water and give it to Eunji since Eunji's arm is can't achieve the glass. After drink a few gulp, Eunji give back the glass to Bomi. 

"Bomi-ah.. " Eunji's voice crack. Bomi shocked. Her eyes open wide and mouth open. 

"I'm sorry.. " Bomi quickly gain her consciousness and close when she heard Eunji voice. 

"For troubling you" Eunji continue. Bomi just hearing what Eunji said. 

"I can do it myself. I don't need personal doctor whatsoever." Bomi shake her head. "No Eunji-ah, can you hear me out? Just for this once! Do you realise that you paralyze? Huh? I won't let you be alone. Choose Eunji-ah, personal doctor and go home or stick in this Ward till you recover." Bomi decided to be strict a little. She didn't want Eunji to be alone. 

"I realize that I'm disable. I realize. But still, NO! I don't want it!" Eunji glare at Bomi. 

"E-eunji-ah, you're my best friend.. I just want the best for you. You know that I love you right? Please Eunji-ah... I want you to recover.. You want too right? Eunji-ah... Please.. " Bomi sniff. Her tears already pool at the corner of her eyes. But, after hear low 'no',  her walls break. She kneel and held Eunji hand.

"Bomi-ah, w-what are you doing? Get up!" Eunji tried to pull Bomi up but Bomi keep static. "Please Eunji-ah... " Bomi pleaded. 

"Bomi-ah, get up!" Eunji tried to pull her again but Bomi shook her head. "I won't get up until you agree. This is for your own good Jiji-ah" Eunji sigh.. She slowly nodded. Bomi jumped and hug her. 

"Bomi-ah! I will accept it. But I'll choose my own doctor. Agree?" Eunji release her hug. Her face keep glazed. Bomi hesitate, cause she already meet her chosen doctor."or, you can say goodbye to the doctor. I won't agree" Eunji threated. 

"Okay, okay. I'll ask for the director of the company to bring their profile. You can choose from their profile. Okay?" Bomi finally agreed. 

Eunji nodded. Bomi excused herself to make a call. "Just call here." Eunji instructed. Bomi sigh and nodded. She pull out her phone and tap a few time. 

*********

"Hello Miss Park?" 

"Dae, I'm Yoon Bomi."

"Oh, I've a little problem here. My friend, she want to choose her own doctor.. "

"Yeah, I know but can you please bring all the doctors profile that available?"

"Oh, really? We're at room 318, sorry for troubling you. Thank you"

*********

"Alright, she'll come later. Yah Eunji, wanna eat?" Eunji shook her head. "Wanna sleep. My back is hurt." Bomi help Eunji to lay on the bed comfortly and tug her in. 

"I'll go to the cafeteria okay? I wanna grab some quick lunch. I'll be back" Eunji nodded but before Bomi can turn around,Eunji grab her wrist.

"Bbom-ah,please go home and clean yourself. You're stink." Eunji playfully said but her face keep cold. No emotion.

Bomi sniffed her cloth. "Oh really? Thanks to you. I'll be back later.. IF you can choose your doctor today, we can go home today." Eunji nodded. Bomi then walk away and go back home after buy a sandwich at the cafeteria. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

EUNJI POV

After Bomi left, I tried to sleep but I can't. Maybe because I've enough sleep for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter