The Plan

Dream come true
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey, it's been a while! Sorry for the late update.. 

Enjoy! 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Chorong open up her eyes when her alarm beep at six am. She groan and stretch her body before doing her morning routine. After finish washing up, she walk to Eunji's room. 

 

knock knock 

She open the door slowly to avoid any disturbance for Eunji. She saw Eunji still sleeping. Then, she decided to cook breakfast for Eunji. While preparing the breakfast, she download a new app. 

"My game start now.. Wait and see Eunji-ah~~"

After she finish downloading, she put the sandwich and milk in the tray before walk to Eunji's room. 

"Hey Eunji-ah, wake up" Chorong shook Eunji's shoulder slowly to wake the girl up. She tried a few times but the girl didn't move a muscle. Instead, her snoring can be heard louder. Chorong sigh.. She put the tray on the table and stand up. 

"Eunji-ah!! There's a bug on your head!! A big bug!" Chorong shouted. In no time, Eunji scream. "Ahhh!! Bomi-ah!!! Help!!" She try to sit up but the pain on her back make her forget about the bug and scream in pain. Chorong saw Eunji winced and knew that her prank gone a little bit further. 

"Ahh!!" Eunji scream. Chorong quickly put a tablet in . After a few minute, Eunji finally calm down. Chorong sit beside her and slowly hold her arm. "Come, let me help you" She help Eunji to sit comfortably with her back on the headboard. Eunji wince before shot a glare to Chorong. 

"Do you think it's funny?" She ask. Her face became red. 

"I'm sorry. But I've tried to woke you up nicely. But you didn't wake up." Chorong said. She felt guilty, but at the same time, she didn't. 

"Okay. I'll forgive you. What time now?" eunji ask when she saw the sky still dark throug her window.

"Oh, I think it's already 7." Chorong check her phone. Then, she put her phone beside Eunji. On purpose. 

"It's still early... I wanna sleep. Move" Eunji said while trying to sleep back. But Chorong gently hold her shoulder. 

"Hey, if you wanna walk again. Starting from today, we need to do some exercise. To wake up all your nerve. If you just laying all day, the chances for you to walk will decrease." Chorong said. 

Eunji froze. "I-I can walk again?" Chorong nodded. "Don't you heard what the doctor say?" Eunji shooked her head. 

"Haih... This girl. Now eat your breakfast while I prepare for your bath." Chorong then walk into the bathroom leaving Eunji to eat her sandwich. 

Suddenly, Chorong phone ring. Eunji take a peak. 

"Chorong-ssi! Someone calling!" Chorong peek out from the bathroom door and said,"pick it up for me. I'm busy". She closed the door and silently laugh. 

"1....2......3.....!"

"ahhhhh!!" She heard Eunji scream. She laugh silently while clapping her hand. Silently. The sound of something break make her walk out from the bathroom. 

"Why? Why did you scream?" Chorong ask. She saw Eunji already hide under her cover. Her eyes widen when she saw her phone already broke into pieces on the floor. 

"Aahh! Eunji-ah! What did you do to my phone?!" Chorong pick up the pieces. 

"There's a big bug on the phone! I just trying to chase it!" Eunji voice muffled under the cover. Chorong huffed and walk to the bed. She roughly pull off the cover from Eunji. 

"Yah! It's just a picture! Look what you've done!" Chorong show Eunji her phone. That didn't look like a phone at all. Eunji just keep quiet. Chorong saw a few bead of sweat form on the girl forehead. 

"Haih..  It's okay, Eunji-ah. I'll buy a new one." Chorong said before pick up the plate and tray. 

"W-wait" she stop walking to the door. "I'm sorry" Chorong nodded. "It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter