Awkward

Dream come true
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week later

"I'm home!!" 

Bomi drag her luggages into the house. 

Tak...tak.. 

"Eunji-ah!!" 

"Bomi-ah!!"

Bomi ran to her best friend and hug her. They hugging each other after almost 2 month didn't see each other except a few phone call. 

"Wahh!! You already use the crutch! I'm glad you getting better Eunji-ah"

"Well, look who's the doctor" 

A voice coming from the kitchen make both of them turn their head. Bomi smile and walk to hug Chorong. 

"Yeah.. Thank you, unnie"

Chorong pat Bomi's back and release the hug. 

"You're welcome. Let's sit first" Chorong walk to Eunji and help her to sit on the couch. Bomi and Eunji sit together while Chorong sit on the single seat beside them. 

"How's your drama going?" Eunji ask. 

"There's a little problem on the set. That's why the shooting take longer time." The two best friend keep chatting for a few minute until Bomi notice something odd. 

"Unnie?" 

"Uh?" Chorong startled. Her soul quickly enter her body back when Bomi call her. 

"Why you're so quite?" 

"Ah... No-nothing.. I-im going to cook. Continue" Chorong stand and enter the kitchen. 

"What's wrong with unnie?" Bomi ask Eunji who keep playing her fingers before shrugging her shoulder. 

"Hmm.... Okay.. I'll be in my room. I wanna rest for a while. Call me for dinner okay?" Bomi take her luggages and bring it to her room. 

 

Ding dong..... 

Eunji heard the door bell ring. When she want to take her crutch, she saw Chorong walk pass her to the door. She heard some voices before saw Chorong and Tiffany walk in. 

"Hi Eunji-ah! How are you?" Tiffany put her briefcase on the table. 

"Hi Doc, I'm great." Eunji beamed an eye smile to the young doctor. 

"Okay, let's go to the gym." Tiffany and Eunji walk together to the gym room before Chorong follow them a while later. 

After an hour, they finish examine Eunji progression. 

"Ah.. Eunji-ah, I've a good new for you." Tiffany write a few things on her paper before keep it. Chorong and Eunji sit together on the double couch in front of Tiffany. 

"Huh? What is it?" Eunji ask. 

"Before that, Chorong-ah.. Please proceed with the exercise level 4. At the same time, try to apply a few exercise in level 5" Tiffany hand a piece of paper to Chorong. 

"Oh my god! Is this true?!" Chorong close using her left hand. Eyes wide open. Eunji raise her eyebrow looking at Chorong.

"Yup! Thats right. She can walk again" Tiffany look at Eunji who eyes and mouth wide open upon hearing Tiffany statement. 

"Eunji-ah! You can walk again!" Chorong excitedly tell Eunji and hold her arm. 

"I-is it true?! I.. I can walk again?" Eunji ask and turn her head to Tiffany and Chorong. When she saw Tiffany nodded, she hug Chorong tightly and cried. 

 

"E-eunji-ah... Are you okay?" Chorong ask when she hear the soft sobbing from Eunji. Her cheek feel hot because Eunji hug her tightly with her face on her chest. 

Tiffany give Chorong the signal to let Eunji be. Chorong nodded and rub Eunji's back slowly to calm her down. 

After a few minutes, Eunji lift her head slowly before wipe her tears and snot. "Are you okay?" Chorong ask. 

Eunji nodded. "I-its just feel like a dream come true.. Finally, I can hear the words I dreaded to hear. Thank you Chorong unnie, Thank you doctor.. Really, really, thank you" Eunji clasp Chorong hands and bow to Tiffany. 

 

"It's my job, Eunji-ah. By the way, it's your own will to recover. We as a doctor just guide you. I'll take my leave now. Chorong-ah, proceed to level 5 okay? And Eunji-ah, I know it's over

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter