Ward

Dream come true
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once again, I'm laying lifelessly on the cold ground. I open my eyes slowly... I blink my eyes a few time to adjust with the brightness. It's not so bright, not dark either. 

I try to sit up but I can't because of the pain on my back. I just wondering my eyes around to see where am I...  But I can't see anything. I'm surrounded by darkness. It was like I'm laying in the middle of the ground with only a lamp shine above me. 

I open my mouth to call Bomi. But there's no voice came out. Only my mouth open, but no sound at all. I try again, again and again but no avail. I closed my eyes back.. 

Perhaps I can see clearly after this.. I tried to take a nap.

Suddenly, the wind blow strongly... But I can't do anything since I cannot move. I am paralyzed at the moment.. Only my eyes can wonder around..

I close my eyes tightly.. Hoping that the rain wont fall. 

I felt my hand is wet.. But strangely, only my right hand. The other part of my body is still dry. I tried to move but I can't. 

The wind stop blowing but it replace by a brighter light. Just like my dream before. 

'Son Yeonshin!' I knew her. She kneeled beside my head. She pecked my forehead. Then she put her palm on my stomach. I see her body glowing with a pink light. She close her eyes.

Then, she hold my left hand and pull me up. I grin when I felt my body can move freely. I do a few stretch and thanks her. 

"It's time for you to go" she step back into the darkness. 

I stretched my right hand to try catch her but then I retract, my right hand is wet. 

Shingg!!! 

I saw something like a door shine brightly, gesturing me to enter. I walk slowly and use my dry hand to block the light from my sight. 

I stop in front of the door, I can hear some voice tell me to walk futher. 

I walk into the door... Then, I can see clearly. 

-----------------—---—————————————————

I open my eyes slowly. I saw someone holding my hand and sleep soundly face buried into my palm. 

I try to move my finger.. Luckily, I can. The girl finally stir from her sleep and look at me. 

"Eunji-ah! You're awake!" That girl is Pabomi. 

"Water"  I ask. Since my throat felt dry. Then, I saw my hand is wet. With her drools! 

"Yah! Gross!"

"Ah sorry., wait. I clean it up. Here the water. " she held the glass and put it to my mouth after wiping my hand dry. I sip the water and push her hand weakly. 

"I'll call the doctor" then, I am left alone in the Ward. 

I saw a bucket of fruit on the table not far from my bed, it's from my worker. 

'hope you will get better soon!'

Then, the doctor come in with a nurse. Like usual, the doctor ask me how am I feeling and all..  I answer all the question slowly as my throat still hurt. 

"Okay, Ms Jung,  I guess you can go home tomorrow. There's no serious injury. I'll make my last check up later tomorrow then you're free to go" the doctor flash his bright smile before walk out. 

"Bomi-ah, how long did I passes out?" I ask Bomi who sit on the chair beside me. 

"Two days. I've told you don't walk alone in the middle of the night Eunji-ah... You scared me when I got a call from a girl saying you're admitted to hospital after passed out when the dog jump to you." She said weakly. I can hear sadness and tiredness in her voice. 

"I'm sorry.. I won't do it again." I pat her hand that still holding my hand tightly. 

"Luckily, a girl save you. And guess what? It's my actress for the new drama. Son Naeun!" Her face light up when she say her new drama actress name. Hmm.... Something fishy.. 

Suddenly, I felt like want to pee. I try to sit up, but I can't. Just like my dream, I felt like I got an electric shock when I try to move my body. I wince in pain. 

"Wae Eunji-ah? Are you okay?" bomi ask when she heard I wince. 

"I-i need to pee. B-but.. My back.. It's hurt." I shut my eyes to prevent my tear from falling. 

"W-wait! I'll call the doctor" she run to the door and just scream from the door. 

"Doctor!! Help!" Then the doctor burst into the room. 

"She said her back in pain. She can't move. Why? How? " I only can see Bomi ask the doctor while the nurse checking my condition. 

"Please wait outside miss. We need to check her"

I can't take the pain anymore and I scream. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter