Dream

Dream come true
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked through the dark alley  in drowsiness after a loooooong day at the office. I've no choice since this is the fastest and shortest route to my house. My wristwatch showed it's 1am. I shook my head slightly to fight the urge to sleep. 

Oh boy, there's a dog! And.. The dog's face look like he just swallow a box of cheese. Why? Because I can see his teeth. Sparkling under the moonlight. 

I stood staticly. Like a pole. The dog come closer. Oh my goodness. 

1....2.....3..... I count in my head. Once I saw the dog stop and lower his front, ready to jump. "Run!" I ran away with all my strength. Even Bolt will cry if he see I run.

I saw the dog stop run after me and bark to me. I ran a little further and stop at one of the bench. 

"Haish! Today is my unlucky day! That ahjumma lied to me. She said that today is my lucky day. Hmph! I swear I'll never go to the fortune teller again. It's all that pabomi fault." 

My eyelids become heavier and my eyes gave up. I don't care anymore. I want to sleep! 

I woke up when the strong wind hit my face. Then, i realise that i fell asleep on the bench. Fortunately,there's no one rob me. The wind getting stronger each minute. I squint my eyes and shield my face with my arm. I saw a bright light above my head. 

"Is that UFO? It's 21st century! Paboji." I continue focusing my eyes toward the light. After a few second, I can see clearly that what the bright light is.. It's a girl. A very pretty girl! I doubt myself.

"Am I dead? Is this is heaven? No! I can't die yet! I didn't married yet!" 

"Annyeonghasaeyo Jung Eunji, my name is Son Yeoshin. I'm here to give you a gift. Catch!"

That girl suddenly throw a little box to me. I jump to catch it. 

BUKK! 

"ouch! My ! Where... Oh, am I dreaming? Surely, it's the worst nightmare except the Son Yeoshin part." 

I realise that I fell from my bed when I tried to catch the box. In my dream, of course. 

"Eunji-ah! Wake up! You're going to be late for work!"

I heard my "mom" calling me. Not real mom. My mother at my hometown, Busan. The mom that I mean is my bestest friend, Yoon Bomi. 

She's my mom/best friend/house mate and my partner in crime. We live together in a house provided by my grandparent after we both graduate and started to work. 

That Yoon Bomi work as a director for various top drama. She's one of the youngest director that successful in Korea. She take over his late father position in his company, YBM entertainment. 

While I have my own fashion line. JEJ Ent. I am a fashion designer. I've produce a few dress that used by a famous actress and singer. 

"Jung Eunji! Stop daydreaming! It's late already! You have 30 minute to get ready!" 

"Ara! I'm up!" I dash into my bathroom and take a bath. I wore a baby blue blouse and let my hair free. I take my handbag, phone and car key before go to the kitchen. 

"Good morning Bbom-ah" I greet Bomi who busy prepare our breakfast. Today is her turn to cook. I make my self a hot chocolate and a glass of juice for Bomi. 

"Let's eat. I need to rush. Today I've a meeting regarding my new drama" Bomi sip her juice. 

"Oh, I have a lunch meeting with new client. I guess we can't eat lunch together then" she nodded and we continue to eat in silence. 

"I'll get going. I'll be late tonight. Don't wait for me and thanks for the breakfast!" I get up and wash my plate before take my heels and walk out from the house. I can hear Bomi say okay with a full mouth. 

The rest of the day were like other days. Meeting, paperwork, new design, meeting again.. Today, I need to finish a design for my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter