Chapter 7

Tainted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything written like this means they are speaking English.

7

 

 

Jaehwan and Hyuk were sitting there grimly in the living-room, Hakyeon sat there watching the newcomer Alpha dreamingly and Hongbin was smiling at Taekwoon and Wonsik with a friendly welcoming smile. “It’s nice to finally meet you personally, Wonsik. My name is Hongbin I’m a Beta. This here is Hakyeon and a Beta too and the other two sulking there are Jaehwan and Sanghyuk also known as Hyuk, both Alphas.” Hongbin introduced, while Wonsik was listening intensely. Meanwhile Taekwoon was kind of blushing and fidgeting nervously next to the Alpha.

“Where are my manners?” Hakyeon suddenly shouted and stood up and to offer his place to their guest. “Here, have a seat.” Wonsik thanked the other and took Taekwoon’s hand in his own to lead them to the couch to sit there. Enthusiastically, Hakyeon clapped once with his hand and asked Wonsik and Taekwoon if they need something. “Do you want something to drink or to eat? “ Hakyeon asked nicely and waiting for the reply. Wonsik didn’t take long and answered immediately. “Water would be nice. And I already ate but thank you for asking.” Taekwoon also wanted to say something but Hakyeon already indicated with his glance that he already knew what their Omega wanted.

Then Hakyeon disappeared to the kitchen to fetch their drinks. Jaehwan and Hyuk were still sulking and glaring at the new Alpha, wanting to kill him with their eyes. Hongbin next to them rolled his eyes, not really understanding why they wouldn’t understand that they don’t have a chance anymore. They should be really nice to the new Alpha or Taekwoon would once again put a distance between himself and the other Alphas. And he really didn’t want the dynamic of the group getting destroyed because of those knotheads.

Instead he was the one asking Wonsik questions about him like what he was doing for his life, how his family looks like and so on. “I’m studying economics right now and also work in the same company as Taekwoonie here.” The Omega blushed at the nickname and while Wonsik told them further about himself. “I have one little sister and my parents, there is no one else of important I can tell you about.” Jaehwan only ‘tched’ and Hyuk pouted in an angry manner, while Hongbin was glaing at them. In this time Hakyeon came back with a tablet with all their drinks and handed them out to the respective person.

Suddenly, Taekwoon’s phone rang again this evening. Quickly, he took it out from his pocket and a smile spread over his face when he saw who was calling. The raven excused himself to the corridor to talk to the person in private and gave Wonsik a reassuring smile. “I will be back in a few minutes.”

And Jaehwan and Hyuk were sighing dreamily when Taekwoon left the room. When the door was shut close the immediately laid their eyes on the enemy Alpha, who was laughing with Hakyeon about something they didn’t pay attention to. “Look, how he is already flirting with Hakyeon-hyung.” Hyuk whispered to the elder next to him who scoffed at the view before him. “How shameful. Taekwoon-hyung is really too good for him.”

After some minutes the Omega appeared again with a happy gaze explaining who called him. “My mother called me. He already tried to reach me today but I… I wa-was busy with something else…” Taekwoon blushed when he thought about the reason why he couldn’t pick up the phone while Wonsik was smirking secretly. Hongbin and Hakyeon looked at each other, already guessing what could have happened between them and the two other Alphas gaped at the reaction of Taekwoon, not wanting to believe what was going through their heads.

“Now!” Hakyeon started getting all of the others attention. “We have a new guest here and I think Hyuk-ah and Jaehwan-ah didn’t include the factor that one person more was coming today and didn't buy enough for dinner. I suggest that we order something.” With this he walked to the kitchen and came back with some flyers. “What do you want to eat?” Everyone named something else but in the end they went for Taekwoon’s idea to eat Italian. He only brought the suggestion to everyone and Wonsik was the first one to agree. The two other Alphas also not resisting him agreed too.

The quickly chose their dinner and Hakyeon went to get the phone to call the restaurant and giving them the order and address. While they were waiting Wonsik tried to get to know the others better. The conversation with Hongbin and Hakyeon was easy but the other two were trying to ignore him and giving all their attention to Taekwoon who instead was hanging with his eyes on Wonsik’s lips to absorb every word he was telling.

Half an hour later their dinner arrived and with eating everything up the evening went by with a few pranks there and a discussion here.

Wonsik being the friendly and polite one excused himself to go home. “I still have some assignments and reports to write. It was really nice meeting you.” Hakyeon and Hongbin only could give everything back. “We can only give this back. And we should thank you for making sure that nothing’s going to happen to our Omega here.” Taekwoon only gave a light hit to Hakyeon while disagreeing with that point. “I can totally protect myself, Yeon.” Wonsik chuckled lightly at the small dispute between the two friends and went to the corridor to get his things to make himself ready. The raven immediately followed him and also put on his jacket. He also wanted to go home to finish some things.

With a short ‘see you’ to the others they left the apartment to walk to Wonsik’s car and driving home. Meanwhile Hakyeon towered himself above the two sitting Alphas with a displeasured face and his arms crossed in front of his chest. “You were really rude to our guest today!” Hyuk wanted to disagree but Hakyeon didn’t give him the chance to. “Please, I don’t want to hear any excuses from you. If you really care about Woonie then you should have been nice to his new friend. He felt really uncomfortable tonight because you two have been such to our very friendly guest!” At this Hyuk and Jaehwan looked down at the floor. However, Jaehwan stood up and nearly loomed over the other, not wanting to go down like this. “Whatever! He shouldn’t have brought him in the first place. I don’t want to see this man again! Taekwoon deserves someone better. He is totally hiding something! He doesn’t have good intentions and I can smell it from here!” Both of them were glaring at each other.

Hongbin coughed form the side to make them listen to him. “Please, can you stop this? This is getting out of hand.” The last part he was more mumbling under his breath, so the others couldn’t understand him. With a sigh Hakyeon relaxed his posture. “I think Taekwoon would have made you understand. Now that we have done what we wanted to do I can leave now. We will see each other through the week. Have a good night.” With this said he also left. Hongbin was standing in the middle of the room looking at the other two.

“Really, why don’t you give up? You don’t have a chance against a gentleman like him. And as a side note: Other mothers also have beautiful children.”

 

 

Ω ~ α

 

 

Hakyeon was walking home instead of taking the bus. Looking up at the midnight sky he sighed sadly. Why did it have to come to this revelation? Why did Jaehwan present as an Alpha? And why so late? He would have felt better when Jaehwan knew he was an Alpha when they met each other. He knew when Jaehwan set his eyes on Taekwoon that he fell in love at first sight. However, Hakyeon still hoped because at that time Jaehwan ‘was’ a Beta. And he knew that the Omegas mostly end up with an Alpha. Now all the chances vanished.

Now he could fully forget that he would get a partnership with Jaehwan. He was fully focused on Taekwoon, even when it seems that the Omega already has someone. With his shoulders hunched and his directed to the floor he walked home, trying not to waste any thoughts on Jaehwan.

 

 

Ω ~ α

 

 

Wonsik and Taekwoon were sitting comfortably in the car, silence enveloping them. While Wonsik was driving to Taekwoon’s address the Omega was looking at the passing scenery. It didn’t too long when they finally arrived. Minutes passed but the raven was still sitting there, looking at the entrance of the building. The light haired Alpha was looking at him instead, at his beautiful profile, his nose sniffing the sweet scent wafting from the Omega. Slowly, Taekwoon turned his head around, looking sweetly at Wonsik with his feline like eyes. “It was a nice evening, Wonsik…”, he whispered into the nice car, reaching with his hand for Wonsik and caressing his cheek. The Alpha was gripping the steering wheel in a tight grip, his knuckles turning white.

With a kiss on his cheek the raven wanted to call it a night and reached for the door handle of the car when he was suddenly turned around, looking at the lustful eyes of the younger man only inches away from his face. Wonsik took his face in his and pushed his lips on the soft ones of Taekwoon, who immediately responded back, their tongues now fighting a passionate fight, kissing each other like it were the last kiss they would share in their life. Only after some time they parted, their lips glossy from all the saliva exchanged between them. Especially Takewoon was breathing heavily, getting all the air in his system lost in the kiss.

“I wish you a good night, Taekwoonie.” With a last peck on the Alpha’s lips the elder left the car and waited till the car wasn’t seen anymore. With his fingers touching his lips and a happy smile on his face he made his way inside to his apartment. He had to admit that he would have invited Wonsik to himself without hesitation. However it looked like Wonsik wanted to take everything slow, to not force the Omega and take him forcefully as his mate. The next weeks would probably show if Wonsik was still the caring and thoughtful child he met back then.

Then he remembered something. With a quiet gasp he took out the handkerchief he had in his pocket, looking at it. It became his lucky charm in a way. Looking thoughtful at this piece of fabric he asked himself some things in his mind.

 

Is it fate that we met each other back there in the park? Are we maybe fated?

 

 

Ω ~ α

 

 

It was already the next day. And also the day where he would visit his parents which he didn’t see a long time now. Yesterday his mother already called, excited because they got a new neighbor and his father pouting because his mother was only talking about this man.

“He is so handsome, Taeki. I mean, okay, he is a for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter