A/N Apology

Tainted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys!

I want to apologize for ma really long absent.

It's jist my internship ended, I got my grades from my exams and everything is ty right now.

The company where I worked gave me a certificate which the woman in the university, who is responsible for internship thingys, didn't accept. I needed a new one and I was so friendly to the woman in the company, even made it that the new deadline was pushed a bit more back so that she could have two weeks more time to get it done.

Yeah. She didn't do . The last day in the week were really stressful and my health got kind of reälly bad. And today I finally got the new certificate but it was made really halfheartedly. I needed to threaten her that I would come personally. Now I only have to hope that the internship woman in university will accept it.

If not, then I am not allowed to write any exams up to the fifth semester. And all the hard work was for naught.

Also I was mentaly not really in a good condition. All the happening in my life took a toll on me and I wasn't really motivated to do anything. I only played a really bit of PS4 so that I could escape for a few hours in another world.

So, yeah.

I am really, really sorry for not updating a new chapter. I just hope that the next weeks will be getting better and that I hope to find some time to continue writing this.

 

OOOOOOOHHHHHH!

And today I was on RAVI's concert in colo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter