Chapter 10

Tainted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10

 

 

After everything was cleared up through the soon-to-be-doctor’s explanation, Hongbin ushered Wonsik to get dresses quickly and asked him to make an appointment with his doctor regarding the suppressants he got from his doctor. The same was made with the Omega. Hongbin already made an appointment with Taekwoon’s doctor beforehand and was already ready to go there with him. Before they left the Beta the television and all the news station reported about the scandal which was bigger than assumed in the beginning. Too many doctors put their trust into the new medicine and nearly prescribed them to every young patient who were to the doctors in the last four months. “This is bad.” Hongbin uttered and bit on his bottom lip nervously.

“Also it was said that the last nights the mating got out of hand and many Alphas and Omegas imprinted and mated directly. Now the investigation started and the company which made the suppressants are-“

Then Hongbin turned it off. Hopefully everything’s going to be alright till the next months.Out of the corner of his eyes he saw Wonsik standing there already dressed fully and looking once again too good like a model out of the magazine. He wandered up to him and asked him to be quick.

“You should go now. The situation is going out of hand and you should change your medicine directly. Or you will mate someone else on your way.” The Alpha only looked at him and directed his eyes back to the room where Taekwoon was still making himself ready. He just wanted to bid him goodbye before leaving for the day. However, he also understood that this was urgent to handle. A sad sigh left his lips and with a shout in the Omega’s direction he left the apartment. “See you then, Taekwoon-hyung!” With a satisfied nod Hongbin opened the front door and ushered the other to go outside.

Minutes passed and the light haired man was seated in his black car, buckling himself up and starting the engine. He was kind of glad that the Beta came the night to help them and tear them apart before they would have mated. Though, somehow he was also bummed that Taekwoon and him didn’t reach the point where they could have become mated. The Alpha’s policy was to only court and mate someone when they gave their full permission without any influence on their awareness.

“This is really… bad…”

The picture of Taekwoon underneath him was on his mind now. And the Alpha in him won’t forget what occurred this night. He was already crazy because of the fantasies he got because of the Omega. But now? Now something really happened between them. Something real. And this made it really difficult for him to surpress.

 

 

Ω ~ α

 

 

Taekwoon and Hongbin were sitting in a taxi which the Beta ordered beforehand. He felt saver this way and there was no Alpha in a radius of few meters who could be a potential threat to the raven next to him. Suddenly, Taekwoon started to speak. “Hongbhin-ah, thank you for coming in the middle of the night to prevent the worst case of happening.” The Omega mumbled and gave his hand a squeeze before going back to fiddle with his hands in a nervous manner.

A light chuckle left the Beta’s lips. “You don’t have to thank me. If I didn’t have watched TV you would probably be pregnant now.” The raven gasped surprised and realized that the thought of being pregnant and having Wonsik’s child grew up in him was making him feel many things at the same time. He felt warm, he felt giddy and he blushed only at the thought how happy this would probably make the other. Nevertheless, he shouldn’t waste his thoughts on those things when he wasn’t even sure himself what he wanted right now. Maybe it was those medicines fault that he wanted Wonsik this way the whole time.

Please, let all the last weeks not be a figment because of the suppressants.

Then a sentence popped on his mind.

Right. We are already imprinted on each other. That means…

His thoughts came to an abrupt stop when the taxi driver informed them that they reached their destination.

 

 

Ω ~ α

 

 

It was a mess in the doctor’s office. There were so many Omega’s waiting for their turn but they didn’t make an appointment which made Taekwoon value Hongbin so much more that he was always prepared and thought of everything before doing something. There were some Omega’s in heat, shouting that they needed something, that the natural heat was too much. Others were screaming and calling for the doctor and being angry at the assistants to quickly do something. Hongbin took Taekwoon’s hand in his own when he came back from the reception and led him directly to one of the rooms where they have to wait for the doctor.

Reaching their destination, the Beta sat the Omega on one of the chairs in front of the desk and threw himself tiredly on the one next to it. “Goooood!” The reddish haired Beta complained. “This is a catastrophe! Whole South Korea is at an uproar.”

Taekwoon didn’t know what to say to this situation, didn’t really catch on the news. Probably because he was too busy with… yeah. He was a victim himself and now wondering what will be happening now, what the doctor would do.

It took a bit time till the doctor finally arrived. Tired and exhausted he greeted them with a quiet ‘good morning’ and sat himself on the other side of the table. Hongbin and Taekwoon looked at each other questioningly. While pinching his nose bridge the doctor went through the Omega’s file. “You are also one of the Omega’s I gave the new suppressants. Though it seems you arent’t heavily infected by it…”

The Omega only gave a nod but Hongbin explained what had nearly happened the night and asked the doctor to prescribe Taekwoon the previous suppressants. “Don’t worry. This was my intention to do this.” Quickly, he printed the recipe and put his signature there. “Here”, he muttered and continued after taking a deep breath, “You already know how to take this Jung-shii. I think we are finished here. I still have many patients left. I wish you a good day.”

Without wasting another second both of them quickly left the doctor’s office and went to the next pharmacy to get them. All the time the Beta held the Omega’s hand tightly in his hand and threatened every Alpha who came too close to Taekwoon. However, after they left the pharmacy Hongbin now realized how many time has passed and nervously looked around seeing too many people walking around. Also many of them were going to the next hospital or pharmacy. “Hongbin-ah~!” Hearing his name coming from behind him he turned around and his eyes widened. The Omega was exposed to the pheromones for too long and an attractive flush could be seen on his face and neck. “!”

Out of nowhere a car came to an abrupt stop in front of them. The window of the side where both of them were standing went down revealing a known face to Taekwoon.

“Matt~!”

“Quickly step into the car!” He shouted and Hongbin didn’t think twice and opened the door for the seats behind and pushed the raven into the car. 

When they were already on their way the Beta only now checked out the man driving the car. From where did Taekwoon know him?

And just now the Beta saw how the other was breathing so harshly. Oh no! He is an Alpha too! Hongbin screeched in his mind. Yet the Alpha tried to keep his composure, his hands tightly gripping the steering wheel and breathing through his mouth instead through his nose. Still, Hongbin’s senses were on full alert reacting at everything the Alpha did. Next to him Taekwoon was breathing harshly and trying to calm down. Suddenly, Matt stopped in front of the apartment block where Taekwoon was living.

“Please, take Taekwoon out here quickly. I watch that there are no Alphas coming to close here.” Matt ordered and Hongbin needn’t to be told twice and was already pulling Taekwoon out of the car and leading him back to the safety of his flat. There he sat Taekwoon down on the couch and went back to the kitchen to get some water. Then he went back to Taekwoon and gave him the glass of water with one pill of the suppressants. Immediately, the Omega gulped down the pill with the water and tried to get his head to cool down.

The next few hours Hongbin observed the other and was relieved when he saw that the pheromones aren’t so strong anymore and that Taekwoon didn’t look so seductive anymore. He sat himself next to the raven haired Omega and the television to see if something has changed with the news over the scandalous suppressants.

 

“Today could go into history with all the Alphas and Omegas visiting the doctors all over South Korea. In no time all the other suppressants were all sold off and there wasn’t enough for everyone. All the others have to wait till the new ones are imported. Some of them even need to stay in special hospitals. In some areas the Alphas and Omegas had to be divided-“

 

“That is bad.” The Beta mumbled and looked over to Taekwoon who also looked shocked at what was happening in their country. With a sigh on his lips Hongbin pulled out his phone and wrote into their chat group to ask the others if they are alright.

 

 

D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter