Chapter 3

Tainted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello guys! Just wanted to say beforehand that I decided to include the formal speech. I will probably edit the other two chapters later this week so you don't have to wonder :D

Enjoy!

3

 

 

The week was nearing the end. It was Saturday morning and Taekwoon was still lying in bed, having no motivation to get up. Once again he looked at his little alarm clock on his nightstand. This time showing it was already 10:38 AM. With a tired sigh he forced himself to get up, wandered up to his closet to get new clothes he would wear after he got his morning shower.

This week he already worked one day at the company and it was whole new experience for him. An experience which was so much fun, especially because his co-workers were really nice and didn’t hesitate to show and help him in everything. In one of his breaks he also met Hyuk again and talked a bit with him, but not staying too long because the young Alpha was coming too close to him. Maybe Hyuk didn’t really realize it but he was flirting heavily with the Omega, always complimenting his looks, how good he was in all the domestic stuff and that he would be a good father to his kids later, when he caught Taekwoon smiling at children walking past them. The Omega held the conversation as long as he could before he fled with an excuse about something work related.

The rest of the week he went to the university visiting the lectures and tutoring or went to work the evening shift at the café. His boss Minseok was worried that the Omega was overworking himself. The reason why he insisted that Taekwoon was only allowed to work two shifts instead of the five he did before. The Omega couldn’t fight him. An Alpha’s word was a command when emphasized in the right tone. Taekwoon couldn’t do anything against it.

All in all the week was boring. Though, Takwoon secretly hoped he would meet the Alpha Ravi in the company again, while he was working. Coincidentally. Sadly, this didn’t happen. Taekwoon really tried not to be too disappointed after he finished his work in the company. Unfortunately, he couldn’t stop how he was feeling.

After he showered and put his clothes on he walked to his kitchen to make his coffee and to eat something. While he was looking for the ingredients for his breakfast his smartphone started to vibrate, to signal a new message arrived. Directly he took it in his hand and unlocked the screen to see who was writing him. It was in their group-chat of five. Hakyeon demanded a get together.

 

Umma: Guys! I want to meet you right now! I’m so boooored! >.<

 

He rolled his eyes at the Beta’s antics. It was so typical for Hakyeon to get bored after five minutes sitting there at home. He would have not expected anything different from him. Taekwoon read the message again and wanted to reply back, but saw that someone was already writing something.

 

Annoying Puppy: OH YES. COUNT ME IN б(>ε<)∂

Dimples: Guys it’s too early for this. Actually i would prefer not to meet till next week. Don’t wanna see Hakyeon-hyung so quickly.

Annoying Puppy: HONGBIN-AH! ∑(ΦдΦlll

Umma: Hongbinnie! Why are you so mean!? T.T

Dimples: Just jokin’. Why do you have to take everything so serious?

Umma: I don’t take everything serious! I was joking, too!

Dimples: Ok, ok. Understood

Giant: i hav time tdy too. how about we meet up at afternoon like 3 pm goin to drink some coffee  and at evening we can go home to s.o and watch a movie and cook together?

Umma: Yes! Good idea! I didn’t thought otherwise of our smart maknae! :D

Annoying Puppy: OH YEAH! d( ̄◇ ̄)b

Dimples: I agree.

Giant: what about u taekwoon-hyung?

 

After this small chat Taekwoon quickly wrote a text that he would come, too. The last details were discussed to which everyone agreed and the Omega went back to cook some breakfast.

Finished with cooking and eating he directly went to clean his kitchen. The next thing he wanted to do was clean his whole apartment. With newfound motivation the Omega took care of this task.

Before he knew it, it was already 2 PM. He tidied up his cleaning supplies and walked to his closet to choose the outdoor clothes. Quickly, he made himself ready, looked for his belongings he didn't want to forget and viewed himself for the last time in the mirror. Then he left his apartment, locking the door behind himself.

Typical for a Saturday the city was rushed and full with people enjoying their free day.

Taekwoon wanted to take the subway to the centrum, where he would meet the others in the café, but it was so full. The Omega luckily could squeeze himself into the subway, held onto one of the poles to not fall when the subway started to drive to the next station. He was tapping away on his phone, when he felt a presence behind himself. It’s normal, that someone was standing behind you in the train. The difference this time was, that this presence felt too threatening.

Unexpectedly, he felt hands on his hips. The Omega began to shake and wanted to scream at the Alpha behind him to let him go. Taekwoon opened his mouth to scream but was prevented by the Alpha’s commanding voice. “Don’t scream.”

 

No!

 

A command by an Alpha is a command and an Omega always follows it. Now Takewoon was standing there in the middle of the train, no one seeing what was going on there. He wanted to scream but couldn’t. The Omega tried to beg his way out.

“Please, no. Please, let me go.” Taekwoon whispered. The Alpha behind him only chuckled at the Omega’s predicament and let his hand wander to the front to unbuckle the Omega’s belt. The raven gripped the hand and tried to push him away, but the Alpha made another command and Taekwoon’s eyes started to fill with unshed tears in fear and despair. How did nobody see his misery? That someone was being molested right here?

Out from nowhere, the Alpha behind him was pulled away. This someone dragging the shameful man away from him had to be really strong, because when he made contact with the other side of the train in a painful way a really loud noise eent through the train, the Alpha shouting in pain. Taekwoon looked to the side to see his helper in need. A surprised gasp left him when he saw the person standing there, immediately recognizing the light hair and intoxicating smell wafting from the Alpha standing there, showing his dominance over the other Alpha.

“How dare you use your status to make a helpless Omega submit do you? And how dare you touch an Omega without permission?” The deep booming voice asked with so much anger in his voice. The other Alpha stood up and groaned in pain and glanced up to the other to defend himself verbally.

“So what? This Omega here is unmated, so I’m allowed to go near him.” The other Alpha was looking at the other with so much disgust in his eyes.

“This should be a civilized society. So you also should behave like this. Only when the other gives you his permission are you allowed to go wild on him like a ing animal!”

In shame the other averted his eyes down to the ground and then looked up again with one excuse on his lips.

“H-He is nearing his heat! Can’t you smell it yourself? It was totally the Omega’s fault!” A deep growl emitted from the tall standing Alpha. “Please shut the up and run away or I will shred you to pieces!” The other quickly stood up without being told twice like a dog with his tail between his legs, not liking the way the other was looking at him and really meaning his words.

Taekwoon was still standing there, his arms wrapped around his body, displaying how uncomfortable he was feeling. Then Ravi turned around, worried for the Omega there.

“Are you alright, Taekwoon?” The other nodded and looked up to the Alpha to thank him. “Thank you, for saving me from him. I-I didn’t know what to do anymore…” Using his sleeves of his jacket he wiped his tears away.

The view made something crack inside Ravi. Slowly to not scare him and in the Omega's view he laid a hand on Taekwoon’s shoulder.

“It’s okay. It was the bastards fault to use his commanding voice on you.” With soft eyes he comforted the other till he calmed down.

The subway reached the station where the centrum was and Ravi escorted the other out of the subway, explaining that he also was going to step out here. Taekwoon thanked him again, when Ravi also offered to walk him to the café, where the others were probably already waiting for him.

“Thank you again, Ravi.”

“Don’t mention it. I feel better when I know you reached you destination unharmed. Though, let me say to you that something like this isn’t the norm. Not all Alpha’s out there are bastards like him.”

“I know, Ravi. I think you are the best example that there also exist Alphas out there, who are real gentleman and will protect the others. And thank you. I don’t know how to make it up to you.” The black haired Omega replied smiling and with zero judgement in his eyes.

Ravi chuckled and was reminiscented by the others behavior when they were still small. Unfortunately, the other still didn’t recognize or remember him.

“Don’t worry about it. I will think of something. And we will probably- no- definitely see each other at work.” Cracking a kind smile to the Omega he promised with his gaze that they WILL see each other soon.

“Now, I have to go now. Gotta meet with a friend. See you soon!” Taekwoonie~

With a wink to the Omega and a small wave from Taekwoon Ravi turned around and left him standing in front of the café. Taekwoon still stood there, till the other wasn’t seen anymore. Then he himself turned to the door leading into the café. Stepping inside he could already hear the loud voice of Jaehwan calling him from the back where their usual seat was.

“Taekwoon-hyuung~! Here!” With his head down he quickly walked up to the table with his friends, embarrassed with the other's antics. As he reached the table he gave Jaehwan a light knock on his face.

“I can see you, Jaehwan-ah. You don’t have to shout. I can see you.” Bashfully Jaehwan looked up to the elder and apologized cutely.

“I’m sorry, hyuung~. Forgive me please?” Taekwoon sighed and nodded his head hinting that he already forgave him. After that he seated himself next to Hyuk and greeted the others with a quiet ‘Hi’.

“Now, Taekwoonie.” Hakyeon addressed him, which

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter