Chapter 6

Tainted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6

 

 

“Hey, my friend!”

 

“Ravi-ah!”

 

At Ravi’s occur Taekwoon took a step back from the tall Alpha standing in front of him and still having his hand on his cheek to put a little distance between them. The Omega kind of felt that he betrayed Ravi, that he let another Alpha touch him. Though, he shouldn’t feel like this. Ravi wasn’t his mate and he didn’t have to excuse this incidence.

Matt also looked curiously between them and rose questioning and eyebrow in Ravi’s direction who was still looking at the shy Omega in the elevator. Matt coughed slightly to get Ravi’s attention who was startled by the noise and turned his face to the slightly taller man, smiling lightly to him. “Hey, Matt. I was just in my way to fetch you and show you the city like you asked me yesterday.” Ravi explained and motioned for him to get out of the elevator the Omega following them. Matt smiled cheekily at the other and put his hand in the pockets of his pants to not grasp for the raven standing next to him. “Oh, yes. Wanted to see the beautiful sights of Seoul and go sight-seeing with you. But I have to admit that I just saw the most beautiful sight in whole South Korea. I don’t think that anything you will show me will surpass it.”

Inwardly, Ravi was seething. However, this only showed again that he needed to do something that Taekwoon was his’. Taekwoon is his’ and he was it the day when he saw him the first time when they were children. Then he laid his eyes on the raven still standing there and he was flushing furiously after Matt made indirectly a compliment for the other. Fortunately, he knew why the other was still standing there, for whom he was actually waiting and getting his attention. At least that was what Ravi believed. Maybe he was still standing there because he was waiting for the two Alphas to let him go.

“Right.” Ravi gave back to the brunet and focused all of his body on the Omega standing there. “Taekwoon-hyung, you are allowed to go. Or is there anything that you need?” Ravi asked concern lacing his smooth voice. Startled, that he got addressed the Omega looked up and had to tame his blushing in front of Ravi. Shaking his head ‘no’ he afterwards answered him with his light voice. “N-No, I just waited to get the permission to leave…” Ravi’s heart started to ache. Oh, how much he wanted to take him in his arms, caressing and kissing all the skin he could reach, kissing him like there was no tomorrow, listening to his voice for him, wrecking him that the only thing he knew was Ravi’s name. His real name.

“Oh, okay, hyung. You can go but before I wanted to ask if you perhaps want to go out with me the next time to… you know… eat something?” Ravi asked and put his right hand on his neck, feeling a bit embarrassed. The raven smiled up to him and enthusiastically replied a “Yes, I would lo- I mean, I would like i-it.” Flushing again Taekwoon hold his bag tighter against his chest.

Matt next to them cleared his throat and smiled charmingly towards the Omega. “Can I ask you a question, before you go? At least, that was what I understand in the beginning that you want to go.” Taekwoon nodded timidly, not wanting to be rude. Matt seemed to be a really nice young man but still the Omega could feel that he got other intentions. Maybe.

“Can I have your number?” Now that question he wasn’t expecting. The Omega was just about to answer when Ravi interfered and threw a question in for the Omega. “Don’t you have an important appointment?”

“I-I… yes.” The raven turned to Matt apologizing that he had to go. “I-I’m sorry, Matt. I have to go now. Ma-Maybe next time.” With this said he waved to both of them and walked out of the building to his station to go to his university.

“Damn, Wonsik. You never told me that you have such a pretty employee in your company. And to add an Omega, too. Oh, I would gladly want him as my mate and take him with me back to Canada.” The light haired man looked at his Canadian friend and didn’t know what to say. Taekwoon wasn’t his mate and he didn’t have the right to say that Matt wasn’t allowed to court him. “Not before I do.” Ravi gave back with a smirk. Matt only laughed at this, accepting his rival.

 

 

Ω ~ α

 

 

Two days passed and Taekwoon was sitting in the library for his sociology class he had to take to get the credits. The raven was just skimming through one book for his subject when suddenly someone put his things opposite of Taekwoon’s place. The Omega looked up and was surprised to see Hyuk standing there, looking down at him. “Hello, hyung.” The Alpha greeted him, the longing evident in his voice. Taekwoon sighed tiredly. He felt bad for pushing him and Jaehwan away for the time he needed for himself. “Hyuk-ah, why are you here? I thought I made myself clear the last time?”  Hyuk dropped his head in guilt and uttered in a sad tone that he didn’t forget. “I know, hyung but I miss you… I just want to spend time with you again and the others. I talked to Jaehwan and we decided that we won’t fight or court you when the other is around. And we won’t ask or do anything to you till the day you say you want a mate…”

Surprise was plastered over the raven’s face and then a tiny smile morphed on his pink lips. “I forgive you. I have to say that I missed you both two and doing something the others.” Hyuk got a huge smile when the Omega looked up and then sat himself on the place opposite of him. For the time being they sat there they were working on their assignments.

Later, Hyuk already packed everything together and excused himself to Taekwoon that he got a tutoring right now. “I would have liked it, if we would have gone to drink coffee but, yeah…” Taekwoon chuckled lightly and only nodded as a reply and waving to the younger as a ‘good-bye’.

When the Omega went over his tasks he couldn’t find an answer in the books he found here. Annoyed and with a cute pout he made his way to the section of his subject. The raven was looking through the books when he felt a present behind him. The person behind him put both his hands on the shelf with Taekwoon’s body trapped between them. Slowly, he turned around and already knew who was standing behind him based on the smell coming from the Alpha.

 

“Ravi-ah.”

 

“Taekwoonie.”

 

The Omega hit him slightly on the chest with a pout on his face. “This is the second time now that you were informal to me.” Ravi only chuckled and once again thought Cute in his head. “Oh, come one. You even like it or you wouldn’t blush this cutely when I say your name like this.” The other muttered and coming so close to Taekwoon’s face looking him deeply in his eyes. One of his hands was wandering to the Omega’s head, caressing his black hair and tucking it on one side behind his hair then touching his cheek.

The Omega’s breath hitched. Was it him or it got kind of hot here? He observed how the Alpha’s eyes wandered all over his face, staying longer on his lips and wandering down to his collarbones his lips while looking at them. His head moved closer to the raven’s who closed his eyes at the touches, the Alpha’s nose wandering over his smooth neck to his jaw, smelling the sweet scent of the Omega in front of him.

Ravi’s lips were now next to his ear, whispering in an addicting voice, “Taekwoon-hyung, how about we go now? Together, to eat something?” The Omega’s breathe stuttered. He couldn’t take it anymore, nodded to Ravi as a reply which the other felt next to his face.

“Ra-Ravi…” The Omega whispered and wrapped his arms around the shoulder of the Alpha to pull him closer. A low growl left Ravi’s lips and pulled Taekwoon tighter to himself around his waist. “God, what are you doing to me, Taekwoon?” A quiet mewl left Taekwoon’s lips after he asked Ravi the same.

“We should stop, Ravi or someone will see us…” Taekwoon whispered and pushed Ravi lightly back on his shoulders. “You are right, Taekwoon. Meet me at the parking area close to the library. I will wait for you there.” With that said the light haired Alpha detached himself fully from the Omega and leaving him standing there. Quickly, Taekwoon walked to his place, packed everything together and left the library in a rush. Only when he stepped outside did he saw that it got darker and realized that it was evening now.

In a light run he made his way to the parking lot where Ravi was waiting with his body leaning against his black car. Spotting Taekwoon from the corner of his eye he detached himself from his car to open the passenger side’s door and motioning for the Omega to take a seat. Of course the Omega followed him and made himself comfortable while smiling to Ravi who then closed the door. In a second Ravi was also in the car, buckled up and started the engine of the car.

While driving through the city the Alpha started a few question for their dinner. “What do you want to eat?” He asked. Taekwoon started biting on his bottom lip, not really knowing what he wanted to eat. Instead he gave a question back. “What do you want to it, Ravi-ah?” Ravi made a face to show that he was thinking, but in his mind he already decided what he wanted. “I would suggest Chinese take-out if you’re alright with it? And then I would drive to the Han River.” Ravi uttered and waiting for a response from the timid Omega.

“Oh, yes. I like this idea.” Taekwoon gave back with enthusiasm. Ravi chuckled at the Omega’s antics and directly drove to a Chinese restaurant and ordered the food he wanted and what Taekwoon said to him. After they got their dinner Ravi continued driving to the Han River. He parked the car where parts of Seoul could be seen beautifully. Both stepped out of the car and Ravi allowed the Omega to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter