Chapter 14

Tainted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

14

 

 

Wonsik was holding Taekwoon’s hand and dragged him to the direction of the underground garage of the company. Just as he reached it and pushed the button, with Taekwoon pulling him closer on his arm to snuggle him, someone called for him. Rolling with his eyes he turned around and saw his father looking at him displeased. “Where do you think you are going?” Wonsik was asked, his father using his authoritarian voice. Behind him Taekwoon hid himself all at once behind his back and clutched his arm in a tight, trembling grip. Reassuringly, the young alpha his hand while glaring at his father to not come close to them.

Kim Woobin couldn’t overlook the Omega standing behind his son and his addictive scent. Though, now his scent was mixed with the distinctive smell of his son. And he didn’t like it. The older Alpha didn’t want to feel that way but he disliked the fact that his son found such a specimen of an Omega. The Omega he wanted to claim at the first he got of him. For so many years he was alone, lost his mate at the birth of his daughter and never could find any happiness in another partner. However, now he found the one he wanted to claim as his mate at the first sight to only see that his Alpha son was probably the chosen one. At the meeting before at the party he already decided that he didn’t want to destroy this for his son. Wonsik and his daughter were priority number one and Wonsik would never forgive him if he took the beautiful Omega as his mate forcefully. Nevertheless his son had duties to attend to and he won’t tolerate them to get neglected.

“The party isn’t over Wonsik,” Woobin started to explain and continued to get the light haired young alpha to understand, “ –and you still need to talk to the other higher-ups in the society to make strong bonds for the future. Show them a good image or they will underestimate you and I won’t accept that.” Wonsik only ‘tched’ at this but still nodded and uttered an, “Yes, father,” afterwards. Satisfied with this answer Kim Woobin vanished back to the party.

Sighing at another -block the young Alpha turned around, Taekwoon’s pale hand still in his own. Wonsik let the forefinger of his other hand a pattern on the smooth skin of the back of the Omega’s hand while muttering something under his breath. “Again we have to go our separate way…” The disappointment so evident in his voice and probably on his face that he didn’t trust himself to look up at Taekwoon’s face.

“Wonsikkie…,” Taekwoon whispered back and forced the other to look him directly in the eye. “It’s okay. You have to assure that the older people won’t think badly of you. It’s important for your future and for the company. Your father obviously trusts you to make everything right. I can still wait.” Still, Wonsik didn’t like the idea to let go of his probably mate-to-be and just wanted to have him now. Mark him now. Taint his neck with his bite mark. Yet his Omega was right.

“Okay. I’m going to give in. I just thought that tonight we could finally-“, with one pale finger on his lips the Alpha was stopped to speak further and glancing back at the person doing this a smirk formed on his face at the sight he had in front of him. A furiously blushing Taekwoon was looking back at him with wide, glossy eyes, obviously embarrassed at what Wonsik was going to say. “N-Not here, Wonsik. Someone could hear you.” The raven spoke and looked around quickly. Wonsik could only chuckle at this cute behavior and abruptly pulled the other closer to give him a quick peck on the lips and brushing a raven lock behind one ear.

“You are so cute, Taekwoonie…” Wonsik complimented and gave him another kiss on the mouth angle before taking a step back and take a hold on Taekwoon’s hand to lead him back to the hall where the party was still taking place.

Sunjae was slurping on the straw of the nth cocktail he got and observed the people around him when he saw Taekwoon making his way over to him with the CEO’s son in tow. “Hyung! Are you alright?” Concern was written all over his face when he saw the other’s flushed face, worried that he got sick or, what was the worst case, was going into a heat. Quickly, he analyzed the people around him to be relieved to see that there was no strange reaction from all of them. Taekwoon followed the odd emotional steps Sungjae was going through and giggled when he saw the relieve flooding the face of him before he peried to the question of him. “I’m alright. Don’t worry about me Sungjae-ah.” Wonsik meanwhile looked around a bit to make sure that Taekwoon was safe here before he gave Taekwoon a last glance with the most handsome smile and disappearing into the crowd.

The Omega sighed when he couldn’t see him anymore in the crowd and went back to listen to whatever Sungjae was telling him so excitedly.

 

 

Ω ~ α

 

 

Sanghyuk was alleviated so much. His knees were trembling and he was taking deep breaths to get his breathing get even out. It was dark around him and he was leaning against the wall behind him. Out of the corner you could see the elevator. The elevator where recently Taekwoon and this ing alpha were standing in front.

Actually he wanted to confront them but he was prevented of doing this because of the appearing of Kim Woobin personally. Now he could be glad and be happy about the fact that Taekwoon didn’t leave the party to get jumped by this ‘ty’ Alpha.

 

With a light heart and a happy smile on his face he went back to where all the sound of music and all the loud conversations were coming from. Suddenly, there wasn’t a grumpy Hyuk anymore. Instead there was the cute baby maknae showing up again. The cute little Hyuk Taekwoon and the others got to know when they first met him shyly asking around where the building of this specific lecture was. To that time Hyuk was a very peculiar contemporary Alpha and not a typical Alpha at all. He was soft-spoken, shy and didn’t like to fight other Alphas.

That was the reason why the group of four, consisting of Hakyeon, Taekwoon, Jaehwan and Hongbin took the little guy under their wing. With their help he bloomed into a proud, tall standing Alpha. Without them he wouldn’t be here where he was right now and wouldn’t be the Alpha he was. Especially Taekwoon had a soft spot for the young little Hyuk and indulged him with his attention and with his cooking. Precisely that was the reason he started to like much more than the others. At first he thought the reason was because Taekwoon was so nice to him and kind of had a motherly aura around him. Though the reason was a whole another one. It started when he felt jealous when the raven was speaking to another people who obviously had ulterior reasons talking to him. Hyuk always meddled when he saw that they were slowly going too far and introduced himself as the Omega’s ‘best friend’. Of course they understood something wholly differently. An Omega and an Alpha meant a probable mate- or relationship.

Nevertheless, the last weeks showed that Taekwoon was an Omega who was single and there are so many other Alphas who would never overlook such a specimen. And Hyuk realized that he shouldn’t have waited too long to court the other, because he was worried that he would overstep a line. Also Taekwoon always said that he wasn’t ready to give in and get an Alpha instantly as his mate. The Omega was more independent than he looked.

A scowl was suddenly formed on his handsome face only thinking about Kim Wonsik who only did something heroic by helping the raven in an unpleasant situation, making pretty eyes at him and made Taekwoon fall for his ty tricks. Hyuk would never forgive him.

“Tch! I will show him who really deserves Taekwoon’s affection…”

He was nursing another drink he just got from one of his colleagues when one of them nudged him from the side to point at the two Omegas standing. “Say, Hyuk-ah. How do you know the raven haired Omega there?” The young Alpha was asked by the other and glanced at the other to analyze why he was asking him. It was totally only curiosity but it seemed that he laid his eyes on the other guy having a conversation with Taekwoon.

Another sip was taken before Hyuk explained that Taekwoon was one of his friends he knew for a longer time now and that he was the only Omega in their little group of friends. “I know Taekwoon-hyung for a long time now and we have the same friends and built a little group of five and try to meet each other regularly.” And eyebrow of the other went up looking at Hyuk to continue before questioning him further. “And there is nothing more going on between you?” That immediately got Hyuk’s attention and he was glaring at the other with so much heat in the other’s eyes, which made the other Alpha screech uncharacteristically and taking a step back. Fear was showing on his whole face before putting his hands up in a defensive manner, declaring that there wasn’t an ulterior motive asking him about the raven. “Don’t worry. I was just asking about the relationship between you. I’m more interested in the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter