Chapter 12

Tainted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

12

 

 

Hakyeon was slurping his just bought smoothie and was on his way home, humming the new song of Sunmi. “Ah! It was just a good day for shopping!” He muttered under his breath and smiled the biggest smile you could ever see on his face. Right behind him was a heavy breathing Hongbin carrying all he shopping bags with all the things the other Beta purchased today. And it were many, many, many things.

“Hyuuuuung~!” The other whined to get the other’s attention. Hakyeon turned around with thw straw in his mouth and threw the other a questioningly glance and asked, “What is it?”, in a kind of high and mighty manner. Looking at him with a childish scowl and accused the other of ‘child abuse’. “Is this the way you actually treat your child, umma? You know this is called child-abuse.” The other gasped at these outrages blames and pointed with his forefinger at the other and looked at him with an acting angry gaze. “I don’t abuse my children!” Took another slurp. “This is a punishment for ignoring me the last two weeks, you little !” Hongbin winced at this and a kicked puppy face took over his gaze and he seriously started to apologize to the other. “I’m really sorry, hyung. I just had so many things to do at my boss’ office and for studying…” A sigh left Hakyeon and he stepped up to the other to take some of his shopping bags and hold the other’s hand. A forgiving smile was showing on his face. “It’s okay, Hogbinnie. Though you should have at least answered some of my messages when I texted you. I was so worried since the incident and for Taekwoonie, our precious Omega, that I annoyed you and didn’t think about the circumstances you were in.” The Beta uttered and squeezed Hongbin’s hand in a comforting manner and started to pull the other in the direction where his home was.

 

 

Ω ~ α

 

 

Wonsik started to hug the Omega in his arms closer to his body and wrapped his arms even tighter around the waist of the other, his nose tucked between Taekwoon’s shoulder and neck, taking in the other’s addicting sweet smell. Suddenly, Wonsik opened his eyes and looked at a stranger standing right in front of him. The Omega in his arms wasn’t aware of the other Alpha and was still too occupied embracing Wonsik. The stranger was laying his eyes on the both of them but especially at Taekwoon with a leering gaze. A growl left Wonsik’s vocal chords making the stranger scurry away.

“Everything alright, Wonsik?” Taekwoon asked in his arms and detached himself a bit from the other to look him straight in the brown eyes. Wonsik just nodded and took the other’s face in his hand to touch Taekwoon’s forehead with his own.

“Yes, everything’s alright. I just missed you so much.” The raven started to blush heavily at this comment and put his own hands over the Alpha’s and looked at him coyly. Wonsik’s heart stuttered at this sight and couldn’t believe that this Omega was here, right in front of him and wasting his precious time with him.

Then Taekwoon asked the other about the evening. “What do you have in mind? What are we doing today?”

“I thought about eating at this restaurant and maybe go watch a movie if you are alright with this?”

At this answer the raven averted his eyes to the name of the restaurant and his jaw dropped. Wonsik only mentioned about the flower shop as a meeting point and totally forgot that this restaurant was next to it.

Letting his eyes wander back to the smirking Alpha he still looked disbelieved. The Omega took a defensive posture, his shoulders hunched and his head down, looking at the ground. “I don’t think I’m allowed to eat here and I won’t feel comfortable as well…” The smirk dropped from Wonsik’s face at this revelation and he took one of the raven’s hands in a comforting manner and asked him why.

“Why? It’s just a restaurant, Woon.” Wonsik had a guess but still wasn’t sure about it and wanted the answer from the shy Omega. Fidgeting a bit around Taekwoon finally replied to the patient light haired man. “I don’t think I’m allowed to go in there. Wonsik, this is for elites and I’m just a normal hardworking student. And I have to admit that I’m asking myself right now how you can even afford to eat here?” A curious glance could be seen in his eyes and Wonsik wanted to answer but didn’t know how. The Alpha took a deep breath.

“I just thought you deserved to be treated to the best food, give you the best things in the world. You deserve the world Woon and nothing else.”

Did he just really say that?! Taekwoon screeched in his mind and just couldn’t believe that Wonsik just said that. In a swift move he once again embraced the other in a loving hug and thanked the other for those words. “Thank you, Wonsik. But you know, I think it is alright for me to have dinner in a simple diner and not a fancy restaurant where I think I don’t belong.”

Wonsik nodded at his shoulder and started to feel guilty that he took him here. “Okay,” he uttered and took Taekwoon’s hand again in a tight grip to lead him away from this restaurant. The second question totally forgotten.

 

 

Ω ~ α

 

 

They were sitting in Wonsik’s car and on their way to some restaurant or diner to look for. They found one and seated himself at a table and waited for the waitress to take their orders. While the Alpha was going through the menu, Taekwoon looked around, already knowing what he wanted. It was kind of off. The Alpha was attracting too much attention with his whole attire. In general he wasn’t really fitting in this restaurant’s surrounding with his black suit and his neat appearance. Also his good looking appearance was catching every guest’s eyes.

Finally, the waitress appeared and took Taekwoon’s order first before asking what he wanted to drink with a friendly act. “Just water, please.” The Omega replied and the Beta waitress noted it in her little pad before putting all her attention at the Alpha sitting right across from Taekwoon. “And what can I get you, sir?” Her whole demeanor changed and she was sultry and put some seductiveness in her moves and in her voice. The Omega sitting there couldn’t believe that she was totally ignoring that he was here with Wonsik. Nevertheless Wonsik wasn’t really paying attention to the waitress and ordered the same as Taekwoon and only ordered lemonade to drink instead of water. The waitress pouted that Wonsik didn’t seem to really look at her. “I will be right back with your orders, sir.” She didn’t even look at Taekwoon and only threw a smile at Wonsik before vanishing to the cook and bar to give their orders.

Suddenly, the Omega started to feel self-conscious and even started to compare himself to the waitress. She was tall and had beautiful long legs; her hips were wide, a good indication for a baby friendly pelvis. And too boost she had a reeeally… nice… big bust. You couldn’t overlook it particularly when she loosened some buttons and started to sway he hips so much more when she was passing their table. Adverting his eyes to look out of the window he started tow wrap his arms around his own upper body, a bad habit of him and proof that he was starting to put himself down to people who really know him.

Out of the corner of his eyes Wonsik was observing Taekwoon and analyzed all the gestures and faces the other was making. And what he was seeing didn’t please him. Also he wasn’t dumb to not see how the waitress was making love eyes to him. He just wanted an evening with the Omega to enjoy and instead something like this was happening. In a quick move he stood up and seated himself next to the Omega.

Taekwoon heard the other move and turned his head back to give Wonsik one of his smiles. “What are you doing?” He asked and cocked his head bit to the side in such a cute way that Wonsik just wanted to kiss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter