Chapter 15

Tainted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

15

 

 

Everyone went quiet at the entry of the Alpha of this household. Wonsik and Taekwoon were looking at Yunho like a deer at the headlight while Jaejoong’s face was written with surprise seeing his husband standing there. Second by second went by and the older Alpha’s face became more and more angry not getting a reply from anyone till someone cleared their throat.

There, standing up, was Wonsik looking at him with a stern gaze in the face before doing a ninety degree bow and introducing himself politely to the father of Taekwoon, hoping to leave a good impression behind. “Good morning, Jung-shii. My name is Kim Wonsik and I’m 21 one years old. My status is ‘Alpha’ and I’m actually here to visit my boyfriend.” He was bold, saying that Taekwoon was his boyfriend. At this the younger Omega next to him started to fidget uncomfortably, afraid at the next reaction of his father. Though, nothing was happening.

Wonsik sat himself down again and went back to hold his hand in a tight bur comforting grip, indicating that he won’t back down from his father. Gazing up to his father a light laugh was held back by Taekwoon, seeing his father looking so dumbstruck was very rare. Even Jaejoong couldn’t hold back his laughter and freely started to laugh out one of his hilarious laughs. “You look so funny, Yunnie!” One eye of Yunho started to twitch and he schooled his face back to the scowl he had beforehand before addressing the Alpha sitting in ‘his’’ kitchen.

“Oh, how dare step into my house, hold the hand of my son and say that he is your ‘boyfriend’ and then introduce yourself in such a rude manner?!” The older Alpha’s voice was getting louder and louder to the end of his speaking and his glare rivaled even the glare of Wonsik’s father when he was angry. Still Wonsik didn’t let this man get under his skin but he had to admit that he was a bit afraid of him. I mean, this is Taekwoon’s father right in front of you! Pull yourself together Wonsik!

“I’m sorry, Jung-shii. I didn’t mean to be rude, just thought that you wanted a quick introduction before you take me apart.” Wonsik instead uttered and squeezed Taekwoon’s hand before letting go of it not bearing the glare of Yunho on their linked hands. “I want you to get out of this house and never meet my son again!” At this order Jaejoong had enough and stood up to defend the young couple. “That’s enough, Jung Yunho!”

Uh oh! When Jaejoong was saying Jung Yunho’s full name the Alpha had to prepare himself because this was a sign that Jaejoong would make his life a living hell for the upcoming few minutes. “You come home, not greeting us politely and instead shout at the friendly young man sitting here in our kitchen who even introduced himself, not even lying about his status and even said that he is here because of our son! Don’t you dare be rude to him and kick him out of OUR house and cut him out of Taekwoonie’s life! Don’t you think you should think more about our son? This is the Alpha who did so much for him and made sure that there was no harm done to him in the past! Don’t you see a pattern? It was like us in the past! And now you took the role of my father who threatened you to stay away from me…” Seeing Jaejoong so angry and sad at the same time made Yunho’s heart broke. It seemed that Kim Wonsik was a real wholesome person when he even won over Jaejoong’s heart in a short time.

Sighing at this and throwing his head back while looking at the ceiling he let it go through his head before directing his eyes back at the young couple sitting their awaiting their justice. Seeing this hopeful gleam in Taekwoon’s eyes made him think otherwise and he decided to give this young Alpha a chance. Only one chance! And not more!

“Okay. You have won. I will give you one chance to proof yourself to us. When you do even remotely something wrong, like hurting our son or breaking his heart I will find you and tear you apart till there is nothing left of you. Understand?” Wonsik gulped at this but nevertheless nodded and gave a promise to never let Taekkwoon down and be there for him till the end of his life. “I promise to never hurt Taekwoon in any way. Not physically and emotionally. I promise to be there for him till the end of my time…” Listening to the last sentence made Yunho raise one of his eyebrows in a dangerous manner, questioning what exactly this Alpha meant.

Fortunately, he couldn’t think any further when suddenly an armful of Omega jumped him and greeted him in the most sugary way possible. “Now that everything’s cleared. Welcome back, Yunnie!” And a big kiss was placed on Yunho’s lips and afterwards was pulled to the table where another plate with delicious food was served in front of him.

“Taekwoonie?” Wonsik asked while the Omega’s hand with his thumb, waiting to get his attention. “Yes?” Taekwoon replied back, waiting for the light haired Alpha to say what was on his mind. “Do you want to go out today?” Smiling up to the young Alpha Taekwoon nodded lightly and couldn’t contain himself giving Wonsik a kiss on his cheek. A clutter was heard from the other side of the table, making the youngest in the room turn their heard to the source of the noise where Yunho was sitting, the mug in his hand not a mug anymore. “Yunho, you klutz. Now another mug is broken. Really, you need to learn how to be careful with them or we won’t have any more mugs in this house,” Jaejoong scolded lightly and went picking up the broken pieces of the mug. Meanwhile Yunho was glaring daggers at Wonsik a promise in his murderous eyes.

You won’t get away with this, son!

Wonsik gulped in fear.

 

 

Ω ~ α

 

 

Later that day Taekwoon was packing his things and Wonsik was still getting grilled by Yunho in the living-room now. Only the thought about an almighty Yunho sitting opposite of a cowered Wonsik amused him and a light laugh escaped his lips. Finally finished he pulled his luggage downstairs and put it in the corridor to not forget his belongings. Looking up he saw his mother standing there, pouting. “Don’t you want to stay longer home? Just two more nights, please?” Seeing Jaejoong looking at him like it would be the last time that they see each other and begging him to stay let the younger Omega think about it. He was kind of right and he didn’t have the chance to stay a bit longer at his parents’ home. Also he really missed the time with him when they were eating breakfast and dinner together.

Acting like he was thinking really long about it to let Jaejoong fidget a bit longer he finally gave the answer. “Okayy, eomma. I will stay a bit longer.” Taekwoon couldn’t react that fast and he was already enveloped in a very tight hug with a happily crying Jaejoong shouting to the living-room to his husband that their child will stay a bit longer. Giggling at his mother’s antics he removed himself from the hug and went to the living-room with hyper Jaejoong following him.

There was Wonsik sitting and immediately the relief overwrote his fearful face when Taekwoon finally appeared to save him from the older Alpha’s questioning. Looking at his father Taekwoon asked him if he could have his boyfriend back. “I think you gave him enough fear, appa. Can I please have him back?”

“Of course, my son.” Yunho replied and emphasized the ‘my’ in the sentence while looking at Wonsik with a warning glance and a fake smile. Rolling his eyes at his father’s behavior the raven stepped up to Wonsik and pulled him up from the couch to lead him outside and shouting an explanation that he wouldn’t be home for the rest of the day. “Wonsik and I are going on a date. See you later!”

With this said he put on his jacket and shoes, Wonsik doing the same. Once they were outside Wonsik could finally breath again, a light unamused chuckle leaving his lips and shaking his head in disbelieve making the raven look at him with a questioning gaze, asking if everything was alright.

“I think your father doesn’t like me very much. Matt even warned about it,” the light-haired man gave back looking kind of disappointed with the revelation just made. Seeing Wonsik so down didn’t sit right with the Omega and tried to cheer him up and distract him with the question what they would be doing today and what they eat later.

Instantly, Wonsik made a quick brainstorming and thought of the amusement park. “I know we aren’t that young to go there but I wasn’t there for a very long time and I thought that-“ Wonsik started to ramble but was stopped when the raven put a finger on his lips to stop him for speaking further. Shaking his head with a light smile he made it clear that Wonsik shouldn’t hide his true intentions. “You don’t have to justify wanting to go there. And you are never too old for an amusement park.”

That said a gorgeous smile curved on Wonsik’s lips and he took the Omega’s hand to give him a kiss on it afterwards pulling him to the car parked in front of Matt’s house. “Amusement park it is!” Wonsik shouted in enjoyment a laughing Taekwoon following him.

 

 

Ω ~ α

 

 

 

It took some time for them to reach the park and much more time till Wonsik found a parking spot. After the parking procedure Taekwoon quickly stepped out of the car to stretch his long body. Sitting so long in the car was not comfortable for him. A tap on his brought him back to reality and a smirking Wonsik was looking at him with mirth gleaming in his eyes. “Let’s go,” the Alpha uttered, taking Taekwoon’s hand in a warm grip and pulling him to the entrance.

While Wonsik was paying th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter