Chapter 4

Tainted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4

 

 

When Taekwoon came home again, after meeting Ravi, the others questioned where he was. They also told him that they were worried and were just getting ready to search for him. To calm the others down he explained that he wasn’t that far away and that nothing dangerous happened; the latter being the truth. Of course he left out that he met Ravi there. The others sighed in relieve and demanded that the next time he would take someone with him at the dark hours of the day. Taekwoon only nodded to reassure them.

After this little scene they sat themselves all in the living-room to watch the chosen movies. While the others were watching intently Taekwoon was more occupied with his phone. A secret smile was plastered on his usually stoic face, while he was texting something.

 

 

Dream man: Hey, here is my number XX-XXXXXXXXXX

Me: Got it. Thank you.

Dream man: What are you doing right now?

Dream man: If I may ask

Me: Just watching movies with my friends. And you?

Dream man: Chillin at home. Got nothing to do.

Me: Oh. I can write with you if you are bored.

Dream man: That is really nice of you. And cute.

Dream man: But you should spend time with your friends.

Me: Okay, I won’t push you.

Dream man: You are such a cute hyung, you know. Caring for me not to get bored.

 

 

Taekwoon flushed and let the bottom half of his face disappear in his sweater, trying to hide it from the others. Even though they were too absorbed into the movie, just to make sure.

 

 

Me: I’m not cute.

Dream man: If you say so :) I wish you a good night hyung.

Me: Good night, Ravi-ah.

 

 

Smiling like an idiot he put his phone away and concentrated on the movie, which didn’t make sense, because he was already missing some main points of the story. His mind wandered once again too busy thinking about the handsome Alpha. Taekwoon could hardly wait to see him again, biting on his lower lip to prevent himself grinning like an idiot.

Little did he knew that he was observed by someone, not liking that Taekwoon was obviously thinking about someone.

 

 

Ω ~ α

 

 

“Cute…” Wonsik uttered, when he looked at the messages the Omega sent him, grinning like a lovesick-fool.

 

 

Ω ~ α

 

 

It was already Monday of the new week. That meant a new week work and that lessons started again. The Omega was sighing tiredly, after spending the Sunday yesterday working on his assignment finishing a design. Actually he had fun with it and sent it right away when he was done.

He reached the campus and directly made his way to his lesson starting at 8:00 AM. The Omega had no real break till his last event which ended at 01:00 PM, the tutoring lasting only an hour. When the last event had ended he quickly packed his things and rushed out of the building to get his bus bringing him to the company. Also it was getting really cold and he didn’t want to freeze. Taekwoon almost missed his bus, if the bus driver had not been so nice to wait as he saw him running towards the startion. With a smile and a ‘Thank you’ he stepped into the bus, panting harshly from the run. The friendly bus driver nodded once to him with a smile and uttered a ‘No problem’ before starting to drive to the next station.

Exhausted from the run Taekwoon plopped on one of the seats near the middle door of the bus. While driving to his destination he pulled out his earphones to listen to music, with the scenery outside passing him.

“Next stop: C***** Street!” Was announced. Taekwoon shut off the music and took off his earphones to put them away, when he noticed his station. Stepping out of the bus he shuddered at the cold air outside, walking fast to the company and mumbling curses under his breath.

“Why does it have to be so ing cold? It’s too early for this …”

The Omega quickly escaped into the warmth of the company building by entering it through the main entrance. He shook himself for a moment, his body needing the time to get used to the warmer temperature. Then he made his way directly to the elevator, pushing the button for the floor where his workplace wass. Reaching the floor he stepped out of it, a bit disappointed that he didn’t see the handsome Alpha anywhere and walked up to his table, immediately getting to work.

Only one hour passed when Taeyeon was calling for him and asking him for a favor, showing him some designs for an advertisement.

“Can you please go to the marketing department and deliver this to Mr. Choi? Me and the others are too busy and I will have a meeting with the boss Mr. Kim. I don’t really have the time to bring this to them.” Taekwoon saw how stressed his boss was and worried over the other and nodded taking the designs out of her hand.

“Don’t worry. I’m going now and good luck with your boss.” Taeyeon smiled gratefully at the other before she made her way to the CEO of the company.

Taekwoon had to ask a co-worker for directions leading to Mister Choi's office. After getting his answershe instantly made his way to the marketing department. There were so many people and the Omega felt a tad uncomfortable. Especially, when he realized that there were also many Alphas working here. Some of them stopped working to look at the black haired Omega making his way to the office of their boss. Some of them even watching intently over him till he knocked at the door to get bid in by Mister Choi.

Hastily, he stepped in and greeted the other and stepping up to the table to explain him why he was here.

“Hello Mr. Choi. I’m Jung Taekwoon and was sent by Kim Taeyeon to deliver some designs for the upcoming advertisement.” He handed them over and waited for the other to dismiss him.

“Ah, thank you Mr. Jung for delivering me these. You can go now.” The other smiled up to him which Taekwoon replied back with his own one. With that done he turned around and left the office with a quiet ‘good-bye’.

In a fast pace he tried to avoid talking to any of the Alphas around and leaving this department behind. Some of them were leering disgustingly at him and he didn’t like it. Only when he reached the elevator could he finally breathe normally. As soon as he reached his workplace again he directly went to work on his actual task, finishing it swiftly to get started on his next job.

It was nearing the evening, some of his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter