Rain

Serendipity and Zemblanity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

rain - moisture condensed from the atmosphere that falls visibly in separate drops.

 

When Jihoon woke up no one was inside the room besides him, he checked the date and the time, it is 9:08 and it is Saturday, so more or less everyone is at the cafeteria and eating their breakfast. He grabbed his face cleaning cream and his hand towel, and went to their room’s comfort room. When washing his face, he suddenly stopped upon remembering what happened after he went to the abandoned music room.

“Wait...” As he looked at himself at the mirror, “I must be really exhausted yesterday...” Jihoon thought because he can’t remember anything what happened after going to the music room.

Jihoon was surprised to see Seonho standing in front of him as soon as he opened the door of their comfort room, he was startled a little bit. “W-what are you doing there?” Jihoon asked.

Seonho smiled, “I am waiting for my turn.” Seonho said, “You just woke up?”

Jihoon nodded and he went out of the comfort room so that Seonho can go in, when Seonho went it, Jihoon felt something weird, “Seonho?”

Seonho looked at him, “Yes?”

Jihoon shakes his head and the smiled, “Nothing... I just remembered something. It feels weird maybe because I am still half-awake”

 

~

 

Yongguk was sitting at the bench on the rooftop of their dorm, that is where their landlords put their garden, it is really green up there, the rooftop is surrounded by glass walls and some of it are open above so the air can still come in, it is peaceful at the dorm during weekends since most of the student go out and some are at their homes since it is weekends.

“I wonder what they are doing...” Yongguk sighed as he looks at the sky. He is alone; because Taehyun went out to help Sungwoon, while Hyunbin and Taedong are out for their class assignment. Donghan said that he will sleep more today because he is really tired at the dance practices their club is doing.

Then Yongguk got surprised when he heard someone dropped his books, when he looked at who was it, it was none other than Jihoon’s friend, Bae Jinyoung and since he is the only one there he helped him. Jinyoung was really surprised that Yongguk helped him. “T-Thank you...” Jinyoung was stuttering as he talks.

Yongguk was puzzled but still helped Jinyoung, Jinyoung said that he’ll take the picnic table at the middle of the roof since it is the only one who have a table and he wants to study peacefully because his roommates are so loud, Yongguk laughed a little and Jinyoung was surprised.

“W-What?” Yongguk asked.

“Nothing,” Jinyoung smiled, “This is the first we ever talked, and I am surprised.”

“Why?”

“Because I heard from Haknyeon that you are quite reserved and that you only talk to the people who are close to you, but we are now talking.” Jinyoung said.

“Really?” Yongguk said, “I don’t hear anything about you though so I don’t know what to expect to you.”

Jinyoung smiled as they reached the table, Yongguk put down the books and then sat to the bench, Jinyoung sat parallel to him, “Thank you...”

“Sure, I’ll go down now so you can read peacefully.” Yongguk said.

When he was about to leave, he felt something pulled his sleeve and when he looked back he saw Jinyoung pulling it. “Do you mind if I borrow a little bit of your time? I just feel comfortable talking to you.”

Yongguk thought about the things he will do, it is basically everything that revolves around Kenta and since Kenta said that he’ll go shopping with Sanggyun, Yongguk is free all day, “Sure, I don’t mind.”

 

~

 

When Jihoon arrived at the cafeteria of the dorm, there were only few students there, he saw someone familiar and that was Yehyun, Yehyun was also one e of his classmates in Middle School, though they were not close. Yehyun is such a nice guy so Jihoon is also comfortable with him, along with him were Gunhee, Woodam and Moonbok.

“Why are you alone today?” Yehyun asked.

“Ah, I just woke up and during Sundays I don’t really like going out, I think they went out this time because Hyungseob was really eager to buy the headphone he saw at the music shop.” Jihoon said.

Yehyun frowned, “But Hyungseob already bought it last week.”

“H-huh?”

“Yeah, I already borrowed it to him since we were both on duty in the School Garden this week.” Yehyun laughed, “Are you getting old Park Jihoon, why did you forgot about that.”

Jihoon was confused but he just laughed along, “Y-yeah yeah, I forgot that.”

“Are you sure you are fine Jihoon? You look pale.” Woodam asked, “If you want we can ask the dorm manager some medicine.”

“No, I am alright, maybe because I am too exhausted at what happened last night.” Jihoon said.

“Yeah, you were sleeping when I saw you being brought here by Guanlin.” Moonbok commented, “He looks dashing while holding you like that though.”

“Oh! I saw that too.” Geunhee said, “I can’t believe you two were close.”

Jihoon felt shy upon hearing them talking about what happened last night but everything is blank in Jihoon’s memory, it is as if it was erased on his mind, everything that happened right after he went to the abandoned Music Room.

Jihoon was about to ask something to Yehyun when he felt someone touched his neck and that made him jump a little, bumping his knees on the table, when he looked around he saw Youngmin and Donghyun standing there.

“Yah! Hyung, I know you are the one who did that!” Jihoon said.

“I can’t believe you are still sensitive about your nape Jihoon.” Yehyun commented.

Youngmin laughed, “Yeah, I thought as time goes by you are gaining immunity at the things you are sensitive with.”

“Are you lecturing us Youngmin?” Moonbok asked, “Or you just want Donghyun to notice that you are smart too.”

Youngmin sighed as he sat next to Jihoon, “He never notices my suggestions though.”

 “Based on the facts that you always say, it sound very unrealistic to the point that you can even question the validity of your fact.” Donghyun stated.

Everyone was quiet then Youngmin laughed, “See I told you, Donghyun loves me so much.”

“Yeah he loves you so much that sometimes he wishes for you to just choke.” Jihoon said before sipping his soup and everyone laughed.

The six of them were all talking happily, catching up with their school life after 3 weeks of nonstop studying, but all of the suddenly Donghyun felt really off, it is like there is something weird, as he looked behind he saw Guanlin coming in the cafeteria with Hyungseob and Seonho, Donghyun immediately looked away and Youngmin noticed that Donghyun became quiet but before he can even ask, Yehyun called Hyungseob already.

“Hyungseobie! Here!” Yehyun said.

 

When Jihoon turned around he saw Guanlin, and all of the sudden he felt something throbbing, his mind or his heart, he doesn’t know, all he knew is that everything is rushing in his mind, maybe what he feels is something like being crazy.

“G-Guanlin-ah!” Jihoon called out of nowhere, Guanlin looked at him and he smiled, Jihoon’s mind went blank as if nothing is working out, he should just ignore this feelings.

Hyungseob, Seonho and Guanlin made their way to Jihoon’s table, Seonho and Hyungseob sat close to Youngmin and Yehyun since they are close, Guanlin on the other hand sat next to Jihoon, Guanlin is a good kid, but he is quiet and that is the reason why he don’t have many friends at all.

“Hyung.” Guanlin said in a very gentle tone and Jihoon almost blushed upon hearing it, he should go to the doctor, lately he feels so crazy, especially when he is with Guanlin. “Are you done eating your breakfast?”

“Yes.” Jihoon said, “I ate late, I just woke up.”

“Good.” Guanlin wrapped his arm behind Jihoon and that made Jihoon a little surprised. “I heard you don’t eat properly, good thing you eat your breakfast regularly.”

“Where did that news come from?” Jihoon questioned Guanlin’s source.

Guanlin laughed as he shakes Jihoon a little bit, “From no one, just eat properly okay?”

Jihoon pouted, “I always eat properly.”

“Really? I doubt that.” Guanlin said as he looked directly at Jihoon’s eyes, “You look very thin to me.”

Jihoon frowned, “Yeah right...” Jihoon pinched his right cheek, “What do you call this then? I look like a pig?”

“I didn’t know pigs are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter