Time

Serendipity and Zemblanity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

time - the indefinite continued progress of existence and events
in the past, present, and future regarded as a whole.

 

When Jihoon said, he finds Lai Guanlin adorable, he didn’t mean it as he will fall for him and all, all he meant is that HE WILL PROBABLY LIKE HIM AS A FRIEND. But Lee Daehwi, his friend who is notorious for having sharp eyes and a really good sense of smell when it comes to soulmates, is bothering him.

“Are you Guanlin’s soulmate?” Daehwi asked Jihoon out of nowhere on their way to the dorm. Jihoon was surprised; Guanlin is just there at the front talking to Seonho, Hyungseob, Woojin, and Jinyoung.

“W-what are you—“

“Come on Jihoon, I know you, your expression said it earlier, and besides I know you like Jinyoung so Guanlin is a big no to you, you are the STICK TO ONE type.” Daehwi said, “Right?”

Jihoon sighed, of course, Daehwi knew him to the bone, and maybe he even knows when his red blood cells are going to die. “Fine, I’ll talk, but can we talk not near them, like maybe later?” Jihoon asked.

“Okay, but you should make yourself clear, I don’t want to hear bulls later,” Daehwi warned Jihoon, and Jihoon nodded.

“Fine.”

 

~

 

Yongguk and Kenta were still talking when Seonho and Jihoon arrived, Jihoon now wondered what are they keep on talking about, because Yongguk’s head was at Kenta’s lap, it seems like he is sleeping, Jihoon immediately thought that Yongguk looks like a cat and Kenta is his master. “Ah, sorry, I thought you were at the cafeteria.”

“Yongguk don’t like the food there, we are waiting for our delivery,” Kenta said. “You must be Seonho?” Kenta noticed Seonho smiling brightly next to Jihoon. “I’m Kenta and this one is Yongguk.”

“Nice meeting you,” Seonho said. Yongguk seems bothered because Seonho is smiling widely. “You look like a cat.”

Kenta laughed and Yongguk gave him a frown and Jihoon was puzzled. “Yep, Yonggukkie is a cat,” Kenta said as he pats Yongguk’s head.

Jihoon laughed at the scene. Kenta patting Yongguk’s head and Yongguk seems to have a blank face; Seonho, on the other hand, is amazed at how Yongguk looks like a real cat. “Yonggukkie-Hyung seems to love Kenta-Hyung,” Seonho commented.

Jihoon noticed that Yongguk froze for a second but Kenta smiled, “Yongguk loves everyone that can make him comfortable.” Kenta said.

“So Yongguk-Hyung likes Kenta-Hyung.” Jihoon thought, then he remembered to look at Yongguk’s pinky, to his surprise there is a red thread, but it is not connected to Kenta. The same goes for Kenta’s thread; it is not connected to Yongguk, which means they are not each other’s destiny.

“Jihoon-Hyung?” Jihoon was brought back to reality when Seonho called him. “Are you going to take a bath?”

“H-huh?” Jihoon said. “I-I will go out now, Daehwi said we need to meet.” Yongguk noticed that JIhoon is looking at his hand so he hid it immediately behind.

 

~

 

When Jihoon went to Daehwi’s room, he was surprised that the one who opened the door was Guanlin, Jihoon’s eyes grew larger because Guanlin was wearing a sports headband and that makes him look more adorable, okay, Jihoon is getting angry, Guanlin is taking the “ADORABLE” title he made to himself.

“Are you Daehwi’s roommate?” Jihoon asked.

Guanlin nodded happily. “Are you looking for him?”

“Yep, he said we should meet tonight, he needs to ask for something,” Jihoon said.

“Ah, he mentioned that you are coming here tonight, but he went to Jinyoung’s room, he said that he’ll come back later.” Guanlin said, “You could wait here if you want to.”

Jihoon raised an eyebrow, “Ok—“

“JIHOONIE!!!” Guanlin and Jihoon saw Daehwi coming holding a plastic bag. “Sorry, I bought some drinks.”

“It’s alright,” Jihoon said.

“Are you going to talk?” Guanlin asked.

“Yep.” Daehwi replied, “Are Justin and Hyungseob there?”

“No, Hyungseob-Hyung went to Woojin-Hyung's room and Justin said that he’ll play with Jungjung-Hyung.” Guanlin said, “I guess I’m going to leave also, I think you two are going to talk about something important, so I guess I’ll go talk with Seonho.”

“Seonho?” Jihoon asked.

“Ah Seonho and Guanlin are twins, Seonho loves Guanlin so much,” Daehwi said. Jihoon frowned when he heard that.

“Seonho don’t love me.” Guanlin said, “He just needs someone to annoy once in a while.”

Daehwi laughed, “Seriously? Then why did you two go to his—“ Guanlin’s instinct was faster than Daehwi’s mouth so before Daehwi could finish his sentence he already stops him by covering it with his hand?

“You can’t say that here, seriously, Daehwi-Hyung?” Guanlin said.

Jihoon’s eyebrow raised again, he doesn’t like this atmosphere, why does it seems like Daehwi and Guanlin are close when they just met a week ago.

“Okay, I’ll go.” Guanlin said, “Better shut your mouth, Hyung.”

Daehwi laughed, “Sure sure.”

 

~

 

Daehwi was the one who locked the door and checked if Justin or Hyungseob are on their bunks, Jihoon sat down on Guanlin’s bed since he and Daehwi are the ones occupying the lower bunks. Daehwi set the drinks at his table.

“So...” Daehwi started as he pulls his study chair. “What is it that you are not telling me?”

Jihoon sighed, “Okay I’ll tell you everything, but if I did I want you to tell me everything you know later.”

Daehwi seems confused, “Sure, as long as I know what do you want to know.”

Jihoon inhaled and then exhaled, “You know that I can see the red string of fate right?” Daehwi nodded, “I found someone I like...”

Daehwi smiled, “Is he the one destined for you?”

Jihoon shakes his head, “No...” Daehwi pouted, “But the person I like... It seems like his destiny is not yet determined because his red string is not yet attached to anyone...”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter