Relationship

Serendipity and Zemblanity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So you’re telling me that our abilities are now useless to Jihoon? Like it is not working anymore?” Guanlin asked Sewoon and Hyungseob after they came back. Guanlin made sure that Jihoon is nowhere near them and he made sure that no one is around.

Hyungseob nodded, “It seems like the abilities we kept on using on him for years is now useless.” Hyungseob said, “He didn’t lose his memories nor fell asleep.”

“What is more shocking is that we keep on doing it and it is always working but now, it seems like we can’t touch him with our abilities anymore.” Sewoon added.

Guanlin sat down on the staircase and Hyungseob looked at him, “What if we did something that we shouldn’t have done, what if we broke something?” Hyungseob asked.

“Jihoon is someone who can see the red string of fate, it is not something major, his abilities, he only hated it because he can see who were worth it and who were not, and it is not like he can change it or worse, break it.” Guanlin explained.

Hyungseob fell silent, he realized something is not right, something is missing, there must be something that made Jihoon fall in all these troubles, why he got involved in this mess. “Hyungseob?” Sewoon brought Hyungseob back to the reality when he called him. “Are you thinking of something?”

“Ah, nothing.”

 

“Yah! You three why are you still here!!!” the three of them were surprised to see Minhyun coming out of the elevator, when they realized it, it is almost time for checking the attendance before going to bed, the three of them apologized for staying out late and they left after that. Minhyun looked at Guanlin and realized something that Yongguk said, Guanlin is a dangerous kid. He can’t see how that kid with innocent face is dangerous.

Minhyun heard something ruffle behind him and saw Jisung standing there holding a black blanket, “I am here before them, I don’t have the intention on eavesdropping to their conversation, don’t judge me.” Jisung explained himself.

Minhyun laughed, “As if you were not already had been judged.” Minhyun said, “What did you hear?”

Jisung laughed, “A lot, that I can almost picture their side.”

“What do you mean...” Minhyun asked.

“You were right about Jihoon having an ability, his ability is he can see the red string of fate, you were also right that Jihoon is probably not part of Guanlin’s squad, but it seems like Hyungseob and Sewoon are, it seems like they’ve been erasing Jihoon’s memories for years to protect him, to what and who, I don’t know, but I think it is the same people that put Jonghyun and Yongguk in agony.” Jisung said.

“How sure are you?” Minhyun said.

“Okay, I will ask you and tell me the honest answer to my question...” Jisung smiled, “How high is the probability that Guanlin is part of the TIME?”

Minhyun’s eyes grew larger, Minhyun read it before in one of the books, and they call people who can use, control, and manipulate time as TIME. Upon hearing the question, numbers are starting to appear and the when Minhyun closed his eyes, he felt the answer, when he opened his eyes; he can’t believe what number he saw. It is his ability and his ability never lied to him, it is always perfect.

“A hundred percent.” Minhyun whispered.

Jisung nodded, “That makes 4 TIME in our dorm, Jonghyun who see the events whether in future and past, Yongguk who can control time and Seonho and Guanlin.”

“Seonho? What do you mean?”

Jisung sighed, “I heard Seonho ability accidentally, he said that he can see the past of any person he will touch for like 5 to 10 seconds? That is why Seonho avoids any physical contact.” Minhyun realized something.

“Hey, Jisung do you know how many people can control time?” Minhyun asked Jisung.

“How many?”

“Only 4 in 101 years, only 4 people and it said in the book that it is related to the past, present, future and the one who can do the three.” Minhyun explained. “If Yongguk can control the present, and Jonghyun can travel through time, Seonho can see the past then that means Guanlin can...”

“He is the one who can either see the future or go there?” Jisung said.

“Yes.” Minhyun said, but he still keeps on thinking about something that Jonghyun told him in the past.

 

 

“I felt chained ever since my father died.”

 

~

 

When Jihoon woke up, there is this weird feeling surrounding him. He looked around as he got up and everything feels empty, everything looks empty, everything is white, he got up from his bed and looked around, there is nothing around him, even his bed disappeared. “Where am I?” Jihoon whispered, he started to walk around, endlessly, with no direction in front of him, he wandered mindlessly.

“Jihoon?” Jihoon turned around and suddenly everything got colors. Rose started to float in the air, columns that seem like built thousands of years ago, and a throne where a beautiful lady is sitting at.

Jihoon stared at the lady, “Who are you?”

The lady smiled, “Who do you think I am?”

Jihoon looked at the lady in front of him, “...mom.”

The lady smiled again, “Yes, I am.”

 

As Jihoon stretches his arms to the lady, everything started to turn black and swallowing everything around him and only darkness surrounds him.

“Hello, cousin.” Jihoon’s eyes grew larger as the ashes started forming into someone in front of him. “or should I say, Park Jihoon.”

Jihoon can’t see the face of the person talking, only the voice is the one communicating with him.

“You know why I am here? It is to take over the world... with the use of TIME.”

 

“TIME?”

 

And suddenly everything got messed up as the wind blew harder, Jihoon can’t help but to closed his eyes and as he opened it, he happened to be lying down to his bed and everything that happened was just a dream.

 

“Jihoon-hyung?” Jihoon looked at the one who called him and it was Seonho. “A-are you alright?”

“Y-yes... I just got a bad dream.” Jihoon said.

“Are you sure?” Seonho said, “It seems like you had a nightmare, you keep on stretching your arms.”

Jihoon smiled, “No need to worry.”

“Okay.”

 

Then two of them heard someone is knocking at their door, Seonho opened it and was surprised to see Hyungseob, Euiwoong, and Guanlin. “What are you doing here?” Seonho asked.

“Well, you see, Woojinnie told me to get Jihoon and since you are his roommate then it is also better to get you too.” Hyungseob explained.

Seonho looked at him with a blank face, “Wow, thanks for the concern, I felt happy for that.”

Hyungseob, Seonho, and Euiwoong were all surprised when they saw Jihoon ran towards Guanlin, even Guanlin was surprised when Jihoon wrapped his arms around Guanlin’s neck and buried his head at Guanlin’s neck. “Guanlin-ah...”

With that word, Hyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter