SC: Probability

Serendipity and Zemblanity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

probability

noun

the extent to which something is probable;
the likelihood of something happening or being the case.

 

Jonghyun and Minhyun knew each other ever since they were kids. Minhyun knew how kind his friend is, how loving he is and how passionate. Minhyun knew everything about Jonghyun until Kwon Hyunbin appeared. He is someone younger than them, Jonghyun seems fond of the tall kid, he always encourages him and make him feel he is better at everything with just a little bit of encouragement.

 "Is Kwon Hyunbin with you?" that is the first question Minhyun said. Minhyun had been calling Jonghyun for 15 times and the first he asked is if he is with Kwon Hyumbin, yes you are so awesome Hwang Minhyun.

"Actually—“ Jonghyun was cut off.

"So you are with him?"

"Minhyun—“

"Hyung! The bath is now free, go and take a bath!"

Minhyun's eyes grew larger, he is not expecting it. Jonghyun is in Hyunbin's house. What is happening.

"Minhyun—“ Jonghyun was about to tell him something but Hyunbin said he needs to go and take a bath because he is already wet and Hyunbin don’t want him to catch a cold. “I'm actually—“

"You know what, go take a bath. Let's talk after you are done." Minhyun said that but he himself knew he can't talk to  Jonghyun right now, the image he saw kept on flashing.

 

~

 

It was one afternoon; Minhyun, Jaehwan, Seungwoo and Daniel are all practicing for their shared piece together with Hyunbin and Jonghyun. Minhyun said that they should take a break, after that Hyunbin went out and Jonghyun followed him.

"It must be hard for him." Jaehwan said.

"Yeah, Hyunbinnie never did this kind of practice." Daniel said.

"I wish we could help him, but the only thing we can do os to support him." Seungwoo said. "We should let Jonghyun do the rest."

"It is a good thing that Jonghyun is with us." Daniel said.

"Yeah."

But Minhyun can't rest, he feel that there is something wrong with the dituation. Hyunbin is a good kid, he took the burden of being in the group with everyone older than him. Minhyun knew it. Hyunbin is someone special to Jonghyun. He will always be, because Jonghyun likes Hyunbin, Jonghyun said it to Minhyun one time they were talking about the team.

"Where are they?" Minhyun asked.

"Who?" Jaehwan asked.

"Jonghyun and Hyunbin?"

"They went out, didn't you see that?" Jaehwan said. “Why?”

Minhyun’s eyes grew smaller, it seems like he is frowning hard. “Where did they go?”

“I think Jonghyun went to pick Hyunbin... you know Hyunbin... he gives up easily, if Jonghyun can’t convince him there is no other way we can finish this special number.” Jaehwan said.

Minhyun don’t want to buy it, he already knew that Hyunbin thinks Jonghyun as someone special and he is someone that Minhyun hates. Minhyun immediately went out to follow where Jonghyun and Hyunbin went, there he saw Jonghyun still looking for Hyunbin, he immediately ran to him and grabbed his arm. Jonghyun was surprised when Minhyun grabbed his arm and hugged him.

“Minhyun?” Jonghyun was confused because Minhyun hugged him out of nowhere. “What are you doing—“

“Jonghyun... don’t disappear like that...” Minhyun said, “I got scared.”

“Scared?” Jonghyun patted Minhyun’s back, “Why?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter