he's not a regular toy

Seducing the Principal's Son

Jimin wondered if he'd perhaps betrayed the nation in his past life. That could be the sole explanation as to why he was signing a contract agreeing to be Kim Taehyung's personal tutor for the next three months. 

"Are you sure there's nobody else?" Jimin hissed underneath his breath. 

Junmyeon threw him an apologetic look before shaking his head. 

"If he doesn't bring up his grades by 96%, he'll have to repeat his senior year. That's a bad look for both him and the school. You're the only who can help us out." 

Jimin's heart sunk. He glanced beside him at the nonchalent troublemaker who had his feet hoisted up onto the wooden desk. Taehyung's eyes were fixated upon his cell phone as if the other two in the room didn't exist. Jimin could only scowl as he took the pen in his hands. 

"You're a lifesaver." Junmyeon breathed. "Let me go file this." 

As Junmyeon exited the room, Taehyung finally looked up. 

"We must be fated." He quirked, his lips parting into a cheshire grin. 

Jimin hollowed his cheeks. "Ill fated." He muttered. 

"What was that?" 

"Nothing. Give me your number so I can text you the details of our study schedule." 

Taehyung smirked as took the other boy's phone into his own hands. "Can't wait, teach." 

Jimin inwardly shivered. 

 

"I don't like it." 

Seokjin chuckled as he poured himself a drink. "You know how Taehyung is." 

"He likes to take your toys." Namjoon added, taking a seat beside his boyfriend. Seokjin smacked him on the back when he felt a hand grab his . 

Jungkook bit his lip. "Jimin's not a regular toy." He spoke mindlessly. 

Seokjin held a knowing glint in his eyes. "Then what is he?" 

"I don't know." 

"You know," the eldest began. "If you've grown to really like him, you can tell us. Taehyung wouldn't pursue him if he knew you were genuine." 

Jungkook let the words sink in before jumping up. "I don't like him." He growled. 

Namjoon cocked a brow. "Are you sure? He gets you quite worked up." 

"I get worked up because," Jungkook's voice cracked. "- because of his father. I hate that stupid asswipe of a man and I'm trying to take my revenge." 

Seokjin pursed his lips. He shook his head at the panting boy before him. 

"Are you trying to convince us or yourself?" 

Jungkook cursed and grabbed his jacket. "You guys are getting on my nerves. I'm going home." 

Namjoon sighed. "Jungkook, you're being childish." 

"We're just looking out for you." Seokjin began, interrupted by the sound of a slamming door. 

 

Yoongi scowled. He rose from his desk and pulled on his slippers before walking towards the door. The doorbell went off for perhaps the sixth time in two minutes. 

"For 's sake, I'm coming." He hissed before flinging the door open. His breath caught in his throat. 

"Hi." 

Yoongi searched helplessly for words. "Hey." 

The words hung in the air for a moment before Yoongi took notice of the falling snow and the cold puffs of air escaping the lips of the boy at the door. He stepped back, and although he knew he'd regret it later, opened the door wider. 

"Come inside. It's cold." 

Hoseok smiled and Yoongi thought to himself that he'd quite missed that smile, even if it did leave him out of breath. 

 

Jungkook threw off his shoes. 

"Jungkook? Is that you?" His mother's voice investigated from the bedroom. 

He ignored the cries and stalked towards the couch where he slept, laying down and draping a hand over his eyes. The television from his mother's bedroom was too loud, the lights were too bright, the house smelled too much like air freshner. He scowled, feeling hot tears gather in his eyes. He slapped them away, for, there was no apparent reason to be crying. 

"." He cursed as more jumped from the pools in his eyes. He didn't understand what the was wrong with him. 

"Jungkook." His mother yelled again before he heard rustling sounds. Then footsteps. Then his mother was much closer, her nagging much louder. 

"I asked you if you're home." She scolded, smacking him playfully. 

Jungkook didn't feel like playing around. He jumped up from the couch, eyes red. His mother stepped back in surprise. 

"Of course I'm home." He spat. "Who else could it be? Dad left three years ago and he's not coming back anytime soon." He stormed towards the front door of their uselessly small flat and slipped into his shoes. "Stop waiting for someone who's not coming back. You're pitiful and you're pissing me off." 

"Jungkook, what's gotten into you? What happened?" His mother cried, confused beyond belief. Her son was usually so kind to her. 

Jungkook grabbed his coat. "I'm going out." He only snapped before slamming another door behind himself. 

 

Jimin cackled. 

He was in the middle of watching mindless reality t.v. when his cell phone went off. He brought the cell phone to his ears, distracted. 

"Hmm?" 

"Jimin." 

Jimin blinked, checking the caller ID, before his eyes widened. "Jeon Jungkook." 

"Come outside." 

"Right now?" Jimin squeaked. It was almost midnight. 

"I'm outside your home." 

Jimin jumped up from his bed, scurrying to his window. Sure enough, there stood Jeon Jungkook, decked out in his black glory and shiny motorbike. He gulped. 

"I-I'm coming." 

Jimin hurried down the stairs quietly. He didn't bother pulling on a jacket before he was out the door and running towards Jungkook. 

"Hi." He panted, his lips parting into a smile. 

Jungkook swallowed hard. His eyes ran hurdles over Jimin's glowing face and his godforsaken smile and how adorable he looked in just his pajamas. 

"You should've brought a jacket." He spoke despite himself. He shrugged off his own coat and laid it upon the boy's shoulders. 

"It's okay." Jimin whined only to be shushed as his hands were pulled through the sleeves. 

"I'm sorry for calling you out so late." 

"It's okay." Jimin said again, smiling and taking Jungkook's hands in his own. He pulled their interlocked fingers into the pockets. 

Jungkook blinked. Jimin's hands felt so soft within his own. So warm. He shivered. 

"Are you okay? You seem troubled." 

"I'm fine." 

"You sure?" 

Jungkook pulled his hands away. He didn't know why everyone kept doubting him today; acting like they knew him better than he knew himself. 

"Yes I'm sure." His voice came harsher than he meant. "You know, I think I'm going to go. I'm sorry for bothering - " Before he could finish, Jimin was standing up on his toes and pulling him closer. Jimin kissed him messily and sloppily, and Jungkook let him, because it felt good, and it brought a sense of calmness to the storming oceans in his chest. He almost let out a whine when the small boy was pulling away for oxygen. 

"You were saying something." Jimin spoke breathlessly, leaning his forehead atop Jungkook's. 

Jungkook wrapped his hands around the boy's waist and pulled him closer. "Thank you." 

Jimin giggled. "For what?" 

"I am troubled." Jungkook confessed, closing his eyes. His skin felt hot despite the snow falling against his skin. "I was, at least. But then you came and now I'm not." 

Jimin blushed. "I haven't even done anything." 

"In fact you do too much." Jungkook whispered. He didn't bother filtering his words. He figured, he'd deal with it in the morning, when he was a little more sane. "You drive me insane. You smile that godamn smile of yours and you say my name in that cursed voice of yours and your eyes -  - your eyes sparkle like they're the kinds of things stars are made of and your hands fit in mine like they're made just for me." 

"Jungkook." 

"Don't." Jungkook whined, burying his face in the crook of Jimin's neck. "Don't say my name like that." 

"Why not?" 

"Because I might fall in love with you." 

 

* * * 

A/N: Y'all better hold on to your wigs. This is a jikook fanfic and I'm a hardcore jikook stan but the vMin that's coming your way may blow you away. 

* If you like Yoonseok/Sope, check out this fanfic: http://archiveofourown.org/works/12651702/chapters/28832181. Happy thanksgiving and please leave some comments. Thankful for each and every one of you.