the shortie and the jealous bunny

Seducing the Principal's Son

"It doesn't make sense." 

Jimin clenched his fists and resisted the urge to let out a scream. "What doesn't make sense?" 

"This cosine-sine bull. Why does sine over cosine make tangent but cosine over sine makes cotangent?" 

"I explained it to you, whenever there's a co-something, it's always the reciprocal - " 

Taehyung held up a hand. "I know what you said, it just doesn't make sense." 

Jimin wondered if the school would cover the costs if he popped a vein right then. "Although it is ideal that you understand it, if you don't it's okay. It's memorization." 

"I'm not good at memorization." Taehyung shrugged. He pulled out his headphones and Jimin had just about had enough. He reached out and grabbed the device, headphones and all, straight out of the boy's hands. Taehyung looked up at him increduously. 

"Did you just - " 

Jimin shrugged and placed the device into his backpack. "You can have it back at 6:30, when our session is over." 

Taehyung studied the boy's face, his firmly furrowed eyebrows that contradicted his shaking orbs, his pursed lips that didn't match his fidgeting hands. He chuckled, thinking to himself that it was perhaps the most adorable thing he'd ever seen. 

"Okay, teach. Whatever you say." 

Jimin cocked a brow in surprise. He hadn't expected to win so easily. He watched as Taehyung simply grabbed his pencil and leaned in, finally working on the problems he'd assigned and bit back a victorious grin. 

 

"I'll drive you home." 

Jimin shook his head politely. "There's no need. I live near, I'll walk." He his heel quickly, afraid Kim Taehyung would further insist. He didn't get very far before a hand was circling around his wrist. He inaudibly gasped as he was whirled around. 

"It's dark and it's cold. Let me take you home." Taehyung spoke. His face was so close to Jimin's, the boy felt his breath upon his cheek. He gulped, for, he'd always known Kim Taehyung was handsome but up close, he looked stunning. Granted, Jimin thought, he preferred Jungkook's soft features to Taehyung's sharp ones and he figured he liked Jungkook's doe eyes more than Taehyung's almond orbs - 

"You look like you've fallen for me." 

Jimin blushed hot red. He tried to pull away but Taehyung's grip was firm. 

"Taehyung." 

"Jimin." Taehyung cooed teasingly. 

Jimin scoffed and pushed upon the boy's chest to free himself. Taehyung released him finally, grinning. 

"Let me take you home, Park." He repeated, opening the door to his car. 

Jimin reluctantly stepped closer to the car. He knew the troublemaker wouldn't give up easily. And it was dark. And cold. He sighed. 

"Okay." He breathed. The blaring sounds of a motorbike halted him from taking a seat. The two looked up just as a shiny black bike emerged from the distance. It stopped just before them. Jimin's heart skid a beat as the biker pulled off his helmet. 

"I thought I'd come take you home." Jungkook spoke, his gaze locking into Jimin's. 

Jimin raised his brows, for, Jungkook's doe eyes looked razor-edged that particular night. 

"You shouldn't have bothered, Kook. What kind of a friend would I be if I didn't drive my best friend's boyfriend home?" Taehyung smirked. 

"What kind of a boyfriend would I be if I left it to my best friend to take my boyfriend home?" Jungkook retorted. Jimin couldn't help but sense the bite in his words. He fidgeted. 

"No one has to take me home. I'm not a child." He voiced firmly. 

Taehyung chuckled like he was having the time of his life. "You sure look like one." 

Jimin furrowed his brows. "Do not." 

Taehyung pinched the smaller's cheek. "Do too, shortie." He mocked as Jimin seethed. 

Jungkook watched the scene unfold with a sour taste on his tongue. He didn't notice how tightly he'd been gripping the handles until he felt a sharp pain in his knuckles. He clenched his jaw. 

"Jimin, come on. We have to go." 

Jimin threw Taehyung a last glare before grabbing a helmet and climbing on. 

"I'll see you next week, shortie." Taehyung teased to the passenger as he patted his best friend's back. 

Jungkook merely nodded before he was driving off. Jimin yelped, wrapping his arms around the boy's torso in surprise, for, Jungkook sure was driving fast that night. 

 

"You didn't have to, but thank you." Jimin grinned as he held out the helmet. 

Jungkook took it wordlessly. 

Sensing the tension in the air, Jimin scratched his nape. "Good night, then." He turned to go, only to be pulled back by the wrist. The hand on his wrist progressed to his fingers before Jungkook's were interlocking with his own. 

"Next time you're done studying, call me. I'll pick you up." 

Jimin studied his boyfriend's stern gaze and bit back a smile. 

"Okay." 

Jungkook narrowed his eyes. "Are you laughing right now?" 

Jimin widened his eyes. "No, no." 

"You think I'm playing around, Park Jimin?" Jungkook warned, wrapping his hands around Jimin's waist and pulling him closer. "I'm angry." 

Jimin smirked mischeviously, looking up into Jungkook's eyes. "Why are you angry?" 

"I'm angry because," Jungkook paused mid sentence to jab his fingers into Jimin's waist, tickling him. "My boyfriend is unaware of all the people that want him." 

Jimin burst into laughter, trying desperately to avoid the offending hands. 

"He goes around looking like a million bucks and flirts with anything that breathes," Jungkook intensified his tickling. "And makes me jealous." 

Jimin laughed painfully. "Please." He begged. "I'm sorry." 

Jungkook only stopped when he saw tears forming in Jimin's eyes as he cackled. 

"I'm sorry." Jimin breathed, catching his breath. He laid his head on Jungkook's shoulder, panting. "I didn't mean to make you jealous." 

"I accept your apology." Jungkook pecked him on the cheek before smirking dangerously. "Just know, if it happens again, there'll be worse consquences." 

Jimin blushed as Jungkook sent him a wink.