drunken actions are sober wishes

Seducing the Principal's Son

Jimin did a twirl. 

Yoongi made a face of disgust. Hoseok gawked dreamily. 

"You look nice." 

"Really nice." Hoseok added. He earned a look of greater disgust from the blond boy beside him. 

Jimin rubbed his nape shyly. He was clad in skinny black jeans that accentuated his thick thighs and an ivory v neck. With the help of about a hundred YouTube tutorials and Yoongi's steady hand, his eyes were thinly lined, making them appear sultry and flirtier than usual. 

"It's all thanks to you guys." He gushed, pulling his two friends into a bear hug. Yoongi smacked him away, mumbling something about Hoseok not having done anything at all. Jimin chuckled in utmost nervousness as he glanced back towards the mirror, wondering how Jungkook would react. 

 

"Welcome. Come in." Namjoon greeted, harboring a plastic smile. He had never thought the day would come when he would be inviting the principal's son into his illegal parties. He inwardly cursed Jungkook before turning to welcome more guests. 

"It smells like a liquor store." Yoongi commented, marveling at the amount of red solo cups lying around in the large house. Hoseok nodded in agreement, scanning the place.

Jimin didn't have time to process the setting before Jungkook was walking towards him, wearing his usual smirk and a black button down. 

"You look stunning." 

Jimin blushed. He glanced towards the floor. "I hope you don't mind that I brought a few friends." 

Jungkook did mind. It got in the way of his plan. He smiled. "Of course not. The more the merrier." His hand fell to the small of the boy's back, guiding him through the lavish home. "Let me introduce you to some of my friends." 

Jimin's fingers went to straighten the ends of his hair nervously. Jungkook led him straight to Kim Taehyung and Kim Seokjin, two of the most visually pleasing boys in their high school. 

"Jimin, meet V and Jin." 

Jimin bowed, only to curse himself. You're at a ing party, you idiot. 

Seokjin chuckled, mumbling something along the lines of "cute boy" whereas Kim Taehyung leaned in. It took both Jimin and Jungkook by surprise. 

"You never told us your new boyfriend was this cute, Jeon Jungkook." V mused. He wasn't joking around. Park Jimin looked good tonight. Really good. 

Jungkook fought the strange feeling bubbling in his stomach as Taehyung leaned in to grab Jimin's hand, giving it a forced shake. He knew the thoughts running behind his best friend's hooded eyes. He wrapped a hand around Jimin's waist, causing the boy to let out a gasp. 

"You never asked." Jungkook chuckled albeit his darkening eyes. 

Jimin pushed away the hand around his waist gently, only to gulp when the grip tightened. 

Taehyung leaned in even closer, his lips hovering just above Jimin's ear. "If Jungkook ever s up, call me." He whispered, grinning a mad grin and stalking off. Jimin couldn't believe what he'd just heard.

Jungkook watched his best friend exit the room with furrowed brows. He felt a sudden urge to take Jimin away from the party and from anyone who would look at him with such eyes. 

"It's okay. I know they're joking." Jimin tried to lighten the atmosphere, cracking a niave smile. Jungkook's breath hitched. He needed to get away. 

"Do you want something to drink? I'll go grab you something -" 

Jimin blushed. "I've never drank before." He confessed. 

This didn't come as any such surprise to Jungkook. Nevertheless he felt guilt envelope his veins. 

"Oh." 

Jimin misunderstood the dry reply as disappointment. He bit his lip. "But there's a first time for everything, right! I'll make up for my eighteen years of soberiety today." 

"No Jimin -" 

"I'm serious, Jungkook. Make me your strongest drink. Let's get lit." Jimin joked, giggling. Jungkook found the sound too cute for his own good. He nodded, turning on his heel. 

Jimin stood alone, glancing around the beautiful home. His eyes registered several familar people, all bopping their heads to the music, intoxicated out of their minds, smiling. He couldn't help but envy them and their carelessness. He had never been careless in his life. Not until now. He had reasons and situations that had caused him to grow up much faster than his peers. 

- "For you."

Jimin glanced up from his thoughts, feeling a sense of happiness when Jungkook's face came into his vision. His lips parted into a grin. This is where I start being careless. This is where I become happy. 

"Don't smile like that." 

Jimin's grin faltered. He looked up into the boy's dark orbs. 

"What?"

"When you smile like that, I feel myself falling for you." 

Jimin only smiled wider. He took the cup from Jungkook's hands. Jungkook watched in horror as the boy downed it in one go, breaking into a hoarse cough as he swallowed the last drop. He watched as the alcohol hit the boy almost instantly, his bright eyes becoming hooded, sultry even.

"That was not a good idea." 

Jimin giggled, leaning in to support himself against the tall boy. 

"That was a great idea. I feel free. I feel like a ing teenager." 

"You're cursing. Park Jimin is cursing. This was so not a good idea." Jungkook rambled, more to himself than the increasingly drunk boy in his arms. He threw the boy's hand over his shoulder, a hand going to his waist for support before practically dragging the boy through the home. Namjoon stopped him at the staircase. 

"No one's allowed upstairs." 

Jungkook threw him a look. "Cut the crap. I need somewhere to put him to sleep." 

Namjoon tossed the look back. "The rooms are off limits. I don't need your in my bedsheets." 

"I'm not going to a drunk boy. Have some faith in me." 

Jimin looked up sharply at this. "Who says I'm drunk?" 

Namjoon cocked a brow at this. Jungkook motioned for the boy to simply ignore the nonsense spouting from Park Jimin's lips. 

"Isn't him being drunk something you wanted? Everything's going as per plan." Namjoon argued. 

Jungkook glanced down at the mindless trust in Jimin's drunk eyes. He chewed on the inside of his cheek. "No. The plan's aborted. For tonight." Then, more forcefully he added, "I'm taking him upstairs." 

Namjoon finally stepped aside, allowing Jungkook to buckle Jimin's knees and throw his entire body over his shoulder before ascending the stairs. 

Namjoon watched the scene, smiling knowingly. His best friend had fallen in too deep already.

 

Hoseok threw the limp body into the cab. 

"Please take him to this address." He bowed to the cab driver. Before he could close the door, Yoongi's hand came to life, clinging onto the handle. 

"Come with me." The drunk boy begged uncharacteristically, pouting. Hoseok blinked. He'd never seen such a side to his best friend. 

"No." He answered sternly. He had to go back inside and find Jimin. He didn't feel comfortable leaving him with that er. He pushed against the door. 

Yoongi pushed harder, reaching out to grab Hoseok by the shirt. 

"I'm scared to go alone." 

"Shut up. You're Min Yoongi, you're not scared of anything." 

Yoongi felt his head spin from the alcohol. He didn't have the absolute control over his emotions that he always did. 

"Don't say that like you know me." 

"I do know you, ." 

"You don't. You only know Jimin. You don't know me. You only see Jimin." Yoongi's voice rose with each syllable. "You don't see me." 

Hoseok's eyes softened at the cries leaving Yoongi's lips. He stopped pushing. 

"You know that's not true, Yoongi." 

"I know it's true." Yoongi retorted. His eyes began to water. He suddenly pulled against the car door, shutting it. Hoseok walked to the other side, opening that door and climbing into the cab without a word. 

"You can start driving." 

Yoongi turned away from the boy as the car began, hiding his tears. 

"Don't come with me. I know you're only thinking about staying with Jimin right now." He spat childishly, the alchohol taking a toll on his usual cold demeanor. 

Hoseok chuckled, surprising the boy beside him who glared at him through his tears. 

"No. I'm thinking about how I'm never going to let you live this down once you're sober, Min Yoongi you fool." 

 

Jungkook had never been a gentle person. Perhaps that was why he flung Jimin's body onto the bed, earning a groan of pain from the drunken boy. He didn't pay it much mind, only leaning down to throw a blanket onto the boy. 

"Sleep." He commanded, falling into the sofa across the room. 

Jimin sat up disobediently. "Let's play a game." 

"No." 

"Let's tell each other scary stories." 

"Shut up."

"Let's go back downstairs." 

"No." Jungkook rose his voice in hopes that it would intimidate the drunken Jimin. Instead, the boy grinned. 

"I like it when you get mad. Like earlier. You got mad when Taehyung was hitting on me, right?" 

Jungkook widened his eyes. He had asked himself that same question, wondering why the hell he'd been so affected. 

"I like it. It's hot." Jimin continued, giggling that damned giggle of his and driving Jungkook to insanity. The boy jumped out from his chair, stalking towards the bed to take Jimin by the wrists and pinning him against the bedpost in hopes of scaring the drunk out of the boy. 

"Cut the crap, Park Jimin. Go to sleep." 

Jungkook smirked in victory as Jimin gasped before meekly nodding. He released the boy, turning to get off of him when two hands grabbed him by the face. 

"I just need this before I can sleep." Jimin mumbled, closing his eyes and laying a peck onto Jungkook's bottom lip before falling back onto the bed and burying himself in between the bedsheets. 

 

* * * 

A/N: Although the poll results were Vhope, I couldn't help my Vmin/Sope heart from writing this. I hope y'all are not too upset. Comments are highly appreciated. Thank you all :)