unfortunate events

Seducing the Principal's Son

"- I don't think I'd ever be able to say what I'm about to say sober." 

Jungkook wore a scowl as he drove through empty streets and dim lights. It was closer to dawn than midnight at that point. If not for the hundred missed calls on Park Jimin's cell phone from his father and his own barely breathing conscience, Jungkook would have left Park Jimin and his drunken rambling self in Namjoon's guest bedroom. 

"Then don't say it." 

Jimin giggled, throwing his head back against the headrest. "I can't help myself." He brought his own hands to his lips, as if the truth would somehow slip out. Then he brought them back down, grinning. "I think you're hot." 

Jungkook's dark expression slowly but surely softened as Jimin burst into an uncontrollable laughter like he'd just spilled the biggest secret and funniest secret in the world. His lips twitched upwards. 

"Is that all?" 

Jimin shook his head furiously. "I like your cologne. You smell nice, too. You look great, smell great and are an overall great person."

Jungkook cracked a sad smile. "You don't even know me." He answered, genuinely. Because he didn't. Park Jimin only knew the side of him that he showed. Park Jimin didn't know the real him; the him that was obnoxious and bad and dangerous. 

"I do." Jimin yawned. He closed his eyes, getting tired. "I know you. I've been watching you for years." He spoke softly, barely audible. Jungkook didn't catch it, too busy lost in his own thoughts. 

 

"I'm hungover." Yoongi whined into the phone. 

Jimin shared his problem. He stood in the bathroom, bent over the sink. "I'm grounded." 

"I'm never going to another high school party with you idiots again." Hoseok scolded onto the three-way line. Jimin pouted to himself. 

"I'm sorry for ditching you guys last night. I got wasted within the first thirty minutes." 

Hoseok huffed. "You're not the only one who should be apologizing. Don't you have anything to say to me, Min Yoongi?" 

"Yeah I do." A pause. " you, Jung Hoseok." 

"That's not what you should be saying to the person who took you home, cleaned the puke from your shirt and tucked you in." 

This was new information to Jimin who chuckled. The line was otherwise silent but Jimin knew Yoongi must've been blushing. 

"I'm not thankful because I don't remember any of that. How do I believe it even happened." 

Hoseok burst into a string of curses, causing Jimin to roll his eyes and hang up. It was always best to let Yoongi and Hoseok fight it out amongst themselves. He glanced at his cell phone, biting his lip. He took a deep breath before dialing the next number. 

"Morning." 

Jimin gulped. "H-Hi." 

"Hungover?" Jungkook teased into the line. 

Jimin blushed. "A little." 

"Your parents mad?" 

"A lot. I'm grounded." 

Jungkook scratched his neck in his bedroom, guilt creeping up behind him. "I'm sorry about that."

"Don't be. It's not your fault." 

"I shouldn't have let you drink." Jungkook insisted, sighing. "Be good for now. I'll see you in school?" 

Jimin nodded foolishly albeit knowing that Jungkook couldn't see him. "Sure." 

 

"He kissed me." 

Taehyung cocked a brow. "That's the problem?" 

Jungkook let out a groan, burying his face in his hands. 

"He kissed me and I liked it. That's the problem." 

Taehyung studied his best friend's eyes. He'd never seen Jungkook so genuinely affected by someone. This was interesting. 

"Of course you liked it. The boy's gorgeous. You'd have to be aual to dislike it." 

"I don't know. I'm afraid I'll get attached." 

Taehyung wanted to tell him that he already was. "Your body wants him so give your body what it wants. Get it out of your system." 

"You mean I should sleep with him?" 

"Wasn't that the plan from the beginning?" 

"Yeah but that was before -" 

"Before what?" Namjoon interjected, pulling a chair to the lunch table. Jungkook sighed, dismissing him. 

"I'm going out to get some fresh air. I'll see you guys later." 

Namjoon made a face. "What's with him?" 

Taehyung shrugged, popping a lollipop into his mouth. 

 

Jungkook walked aimlessly, his headphones in but not on. He was just noticing the transition of season as the cold wind penetrated through his uniform. He bit back a shiver. 

"Jeon." 

Jungkook scratched his ear nonchalently, not having heard the low growl. He continued walking, kicking the miscellanous rocks on the concrete grounds of his high school. His serene expression vanished when a hand came to grab him by the shoulder. He shoved it off, turning around with a glare. 

"Don't ignore me, bastard." 

Jungkook spat. "I didn't hear you, Oh. Even if I had, I wouldn't have spared you a glance." 

"Don't play tough. Now that you've grown a little taller, do you think you're special? You're still the same poor bastard you were when you were little. You're still scared of me." 

Jungkook's blood boiled. He clenched his fist. "I was never scared of you. I was scared of offending you and your pompous family; scared that you might take it out on my mother who worked for you if I defied you." 

Sehun snickered. He walked closer to Jungkook, taking him by the collar. "That doesn't change the fact that you were once my , Jeon Jungkook." 

Jungkook prodded his tongue to the side of his mouth, chuckled darkly and punched him square in the mouth. 

 

"There's been a fight." Yoongi announced, rushing into Jimin's homeroom class. Hoseok followed closely behind him, panting. 

"Jungkook was involved. Someone's been injured badly." 

Jimin felt his heart clench. He stood aprubtly, uncaring of the looks given to him by his classmates. He rushed out and down towards the principal's - his father's - office. 

 

"I warned you." 

Jungkook had fixated his gaze upon the black square tiles on the office floors. His face was colored with blood, cuts decorating his lips and his eyebrow. He swallowed harshly, tasting blood. 

"Do you have nothing to say for yourself after getting into the fourth altercation this year? On top of that, you've injured Oh Sehun to the point that he needs stiches. Do you feel no remorse, Jeon Jungkook?" Principal Park's voice boomed throughout the office. He slammed a hand down onto the desk. 

"I'm sorry." Jungkook spoke monotonously. 

"No, you are not. You do not understand that your actions have consequences. Today you will understand." Principal Park took the desk phone in his hands, causing Jungkook to finally glance up. "I am calling your father." 

Jungkook's eyes widened. On instinct, his hands came out to grab the principal's, halting his actions. 

"No." 

"Let go of my hand right now or I'm afraid I will have to call security." 

Jungkook bit the inside of his cheek. Hard. "Please." His voice cracked. "No." 

Principal Park opened his mouth to spout a response when his office door flung open. Jimin stormed into the room, his eyes clouded with worry. Within moments he was at Jungkook's side, gushing about the injuries on his face. Principal Park sat flabberghasted in his seat. 

"What is the meaning of this, Park Jimin?" 

Jimin finally acknowledged his father. He stood, straightening himself. 

"I'm sorry for intruding." He bowed. "But allow me to take this unfortunate event to introduce to you my boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook." 

Jungkook's heart dropped. He watched Principal Park pale and debated whether or not to catch the man if he fainted. 

 

A/N: It shall be Sope :D