first and second kisses

Seducing the Principal's Son

"Let me get this straight." Principal Park began in exasperation. "You chose the school's most notorious troublemaker as your first boyfriend." 

Jimin bit his lip. He wanted to retort that no, Jungkook had been the one to choose him and he had simply agreed but he figured this wasn't the right time. He simply nodded.

"Out of our school population of three thousand, did you have to choose the worst possible candidate?" 

Jimin frowned. He looked up into his father's eyes bravely. 

"He's not the worst." 

"Excuse me?" 

"He's not the worst." Jimin repeated. "I know you don't get along with him and I know he causes trouble sometimes - a lot of times. However, that doesn't mean he's a bad kid. He's good to me." 

"For how long? He's out of control. He has violent tendencies. He comes from a broken home and is destructive at times. He's been caught smoking in school not once but several times. He's -" 

"He's troubled." Jimin finished his sentence. "Is that what you were about to say?" 

Principal Park heaved a sigh. "He's not the kind of kid someone like you should be dating." 

"And what is someone like me? Who am I?" 

"You have a beautiful record. You've had straight A's since the first grade. You're the head of the academics team. You're -" 

"Dad." Jimin interjected. "Those are my accomplishments. My accomplishments don't define me. I define me. Do you even know me?" 

"I know that you're my son and I want what's best for you." 

"What about what makes me happy?" Jimin croaked. 

Principal Park buried his face in his hands in defeat. He heaved a long, tired sigh. 

"Does he?" He finally spoke after what seemed like an eternity to Jimin. "Does he make you happy?" 

 

Jungkook winced. 

"Does it hurt?" Jimin asked as he dabbed alcohol onto the boy's open wounds. 

"A little." 

Jimin jabbed the q-tip harder onto Jungkook's broken lip, earning a howl. 

"Good. You deserve it."

Jungkook widened his eyes in surprise. 

"Don't go picking fights uselessly. Violence does not solve problems, it creates more." 

Jungkook felt like he'd heard those exact words before.

"I was worried." Jimin continued. He packed up the med-kit. "I heard someone was sent to the hospital. It could have been you." 

"It couldn't have. I don't lose fights." Jungkook interjected, earning a smack upside his head. He gawked at Park Jimin. 

"No more fights." Jimin held up a finger. "Promise me." 

Jungkook looked at the finger like a threat. Because it was. Promises were not part of the plan. Promises meant commitment and commitment was bad

"I don't make promises." 

Jimin scoffed. He forcibly took the other boy's hand, tangling it with his own and shoving their pinkies together. 

"You might not but your pinky just did." He shrugged mischeviously. "I take my promises very seriously, Jeon Jungkook. Don't disappoint me." He quirked before sticking out his tongue and running off. 

Jungkook watched him go, a smile unknowingly taking over his features. He ran after him, obviously, because what kind of a man would he be if he just let such a beautiful boy run off like that without even a single kiss? Jimin ran faster through the empty hallways when he heard footsteps coming closer and closer. He turned a hallway then another, slowing down when he thought he'd lost the boy. He snickered to himself, lost in his thoughts of triumph when his face met with a hard chest. He let out a whine. 

"Does it hurt?" Jungkook asked, leaning in to closer examine the boy's now reddened face. 

Jimin nodded. 

Jungkook pinched his cheek. "Good." He mocked, earning himself a glare. He took a step closer to the boy. Jimin stepped back, meeting the wall. 

"I never noticed how short you are. I have to lean down to kiss you." 

Jimin's face lit up in a blush, both from their close proximity. and from the shameless words spewing from Jungkook's lips. He looked to the floor. Jungkook's hand grabbed him by the chin, forcing his gaze upwards. 

"Are you going to be okay? With your father, I mean."

Jimin smiled. Jungkook gulped because his insolent heart couldn't ever seem to get used to that damned smile. 

"Yes. He needs some time to warm up but once he sees that there's more to you than your academic record, he'll love you." 

Keep dreaming, princess. Jungkook scratched his nape. "I-I guess so." 

"Your job is to stay out of trouble for the time being. For both your own sake and for the sake of my father's high blood pressure." 

Jungkook chortled. He didn't know Principal Park had high bp. 

"Don't laugh." Jimin smacked him for the second time that day, earning a playful glare from the taller. Jungkook leaned in dangerously. 

"You better quit hitting me, Park Jimin." 

Jimin cocked his brows challengingly. "Or else?" 

Jungkook smirked. This was too easy, he told himself. Park Jimin was too easy. He leaned down, watching as the boy's eyes fluttered shut, a small anticipating smile curved his plump lips.

This is his first kiss. He gulped, suddenly feeling a bitter taste in his mouth. Minus the kiss at the party. He doesn't remember. He leaned further, his mouth almost brushing Jimin's. This is his first kiss and he's giving it to you for the second time. Jungkook suddenly pulled back, unable to continue. The nagging voice in his head wouldn't shut the up.

Jimin opened his eyes slowly. 

"We should get back to class. We can't have our valedictorian roaming the halls." He croaked, stepping back. 

Jimin's hands came out to grab the boy's uniform top instinctively. He didn't think. He simply pulled Jungkook towards him, knocking the boy off his balance. He leaned up, on his tip-toes, to catch the boy's lips in a messy kiss. 

Jungkook was initially too shocked to kiss back. He just stood there, wide-eyed and unresponsive like a lame duck albeit not for long. He snapped out of it quick, all second thoughts thrown out the school windows. He leaned a hand against the colored walls behind Jimin's head, the other hand snaking around the boy's waist to pull him closer. Jimin's plump lips felt addicting under his own and he didn't pull away until the boy was practically gasping for air. When he finally released him, his red lips matched the shade of his cheeks and Jungkook wondered if that was perhaps the most thing he'd ever seen. 

He wanted to kiss him again. 

Jimin's hands came to fondle his lips. He cracked a shy smile. 

"That was my first kiss." 

"It's your second kiss." Jungkook merely corrected before stalking off and down the hallway. He needed to get away before he was any more or he'd have to tend to an unwanted in the middle of the school day. 

Jimin blinked in confusion. 

 

"I thought he'd go into cardiac arrest." 

The lunch table erupted in laughter, excluding the dark haired figure at the edge of the table. Taehyung didn't share their amusement.  

"I can't believe this plan's actually working." Namjoon wiped the tear from his eyes. 

"You're finally getting your revenge on Park." Seokjin quirked. "Park Jimin's impressive to break it to his father just like that." 

Jungkook scratched his nape, thoughts of Park Jimin and his swollen lips adulterating his memories. 

"Park Jimin's a good kid." Taehyung finally spoke. Namjoon and Seokjin nodded absentmindedly. Jungkook's gaze sharpened, locking into his best friend's. 

"He is." 

"Have your feelings for him changed?" 

Jungkook swallowed the lump in his throat. Yes. "What do you mean?" 

"You know what I mean." 

"I don't." 

Taehyung chuckled in mock. "I mean that if you've fallen for him you should tell him the truth now, before it's too late." 

Jungkook narrowed his eyes. "I don't see why you're so concerned." 

"I'm concerned because I know that you're going to up and you're going to hurt him." Taehyung retorted. "And when that does happen, I know that I'll be there to clean up your mess and treat that boy like he deserves to be treated."