of practices, playboys and promises

Seducing the Principal's Son

Jimin screamed into his pillow. "I'm changing my name and moving countries." 

Yoongi cackled. "Never took you to be a drunk. " 

Hoseok sat the edge of the room, arms crossed across his chest. Yoongi didn't even have to look at him to know he wore a frown. 

"You're telling me you came onto him?"

Jimin appeared from behind the pillow with flushed cheeks.

"Numerous times." He cried, forgotten memories of Namjoon's party flooding back. He buried his face into his hands. 

Yoongi stole a look at the brooding Hoseok and rolled his eyes. 

"Nothing else happened though." He urged more than asked. "Right?" 

Jimin shook his shoulders. 

Yoongi held up his hands, catching Hoseok's attention, as if to tell him "see!". Hoseok simply glared before rising to his feet. 

"I'll see you guys later. I have dance practice." 

Jimin finally looked up, pouting. 

"You're leaving already? I thought we were ordering food." 

Hoseok shrugged. Yoongi picked up a sandal, aiming it at the boy. 

"You guys carry on without - Ow!" Hoseok cried, turning around to glare at Yoongi. "What the ?" 

Yoongi got to his own feet. "Quit being a drama queen." 

"I'm not being a drama queen." 

Yoongi stalked closer, wrapping his fingers around Hoseok's wrist before pulling him along. 

"Jimin, I'm going to have a little talk with Hoseok-ie here and then we'll both be back." 

Jimin didn't have time to respond before Yoongi was tugging Hoseok out of the room and slamming the door shut. Yoongi didn't stop pulling until they'd exited Jimin's house and were standing in the middle of the street. Hoseok shoved him off. 

"Quit being a little ." Yoongi spat. 

Hoseok was almost always annoyed at Yoongi but seldom had he seen the boy this angry. Yoongi gulped. 

"I don't have time for this, Min Yoongi." He growled. 

"Don't give me that bull. I know that you don't have dance practice on Fridays." 

Hoseok momentarily looked away before once again locking his fierce gaze into Yoongi's. "I changed my schedule." 

"You're a bad liar." 

"And you're a nuisance." Hoseok retorted, walking off. Yoongi pulled him back by the shirt. 

"I know your situation . The boy you've loved since you were six is dating someone else. I get it." Yoongi began, igniting a new fire within Hoseok's orbs. "But you can't keep losing your cool. This way, you're going to distance yourself from Jimin." 

Hoseok scoffed. "Thanks for the advice but I'd rather not hear it from someone who's not even capable of complex things like love." 

Yoongi released the cloth between his fingers, stepping back. His eyes clouded with hurt. Hoseok gulped. He hadn't meant that. He never meant the crude words he spat at Yoongi. He stepped closer. 

"Listen -" 

"You're right." Yoongi interjected. "You're absolutely right. I'm not capable of love. Hell, I don't believe in that bull and you do so why should you listen to me? Sorry I bothered." 

Hoseok felt like . 

"Yoongi, you know I didn't mean it like that. I was angry." 

"You're honest when you're angry." Yoongi chuckled darkly. He turned away only to turn back. "I'll tell Jimin you had an important dance lesson after all." 

Hoseok watched him go with a bitter feeling in his mouth. He wanted to step forward, to stop him, to apologize dammit because Yoongi didn't deserve his anger and jealousy, yet he stood rooted in his place. He could only sigh as he watched Yoongi disappear behind the front door. 

 

 

Taehyung lit up mindlessly behind the school building, his mind elsewhere as he brought the burning stick to his lips. He inhaled, letting smoke gather in his lungs before blowing it out into the air. A cough startled him. He glanced to his right, only to frown. 

Jimin blushed, pulling his scarf closer to his face, covering his nose. "I was just passing by." He squeaked under Kim Taehyun's intense gaze. 

Taehyung stared at him blankly and Jimin wondered if that was his cue to get the hell out of there. Then he smirked, throwing the lit stick onto the floor and crushing it. 

"No need to explain yourself. The school grounds basically belong to you." 

Jimin gnawed on his lip. "That's not true." 

Taehyung raised his brows, stalking closer until Jimin could smell the smoke in his breath.

"Your ears have grown red." Taehyung remarked. 

Jimin's fingers instantly came to cover his small ears in defense. "The cold does that." He lamely responded. 

Taehyung chuckled. "It could be that. Or it could be that you're blushing." 

Jimin scrambled for words. He scoffed. "It's not that." 

"Are you sure?" 

Jimin frowned, his eyebrows furrowing, his plump lips pursing. Taehyung grinned, wondering if it was perhaps the cutest thing he'd ever seen. 

"I'm sure." The shorter merely snapped, turning on his heel. Taehyung watched mischeviously as the boy turned back around. 

"Smoking is prohibitted on school grounds." The boy yelled. "Don't let me catch you doing this again." 

Taehyung snorted as the boy disappeared behind the corner. "Or else?" He yelled into thin air. "Will you punish me?" 

 

 

Jungkook felt flustered under his fake boyfriend's glare. 

"Is everything okay?" 

Jimin shrugged. He clasped the clamps on his hemlet, climbing onto the black bike wordlessly. Jungkook cocked a brow. 

"Are you sure?" 

Jimin simply shrugged once again, busy playing with his fingers. Jungkook watched him, his lips twitching upwards, as he took note of the slight pout on the boy's lips. 

"Jimin." 

"Hmm?" 

"Are you mad?" 

"No." 

Jungkook narrowed his eyes. He leaned closer, engaging the boy upon the motorcycle. Jimin held his breath, his heart speeding up. He thanked god that the helmet on his head hid his blushing cheeks. 

"You're obviously mad." 

Jimin crossed his hands over his chest defensively. 

"Do you smoke, Jeon Jungkook?" He asked, despite himself. He cursed himself immediately after, chiding himself for sounding so judgemental. 

Jungkook blinked in surprise. He hadn't been expecting that question. He scratched his nape, stepping back. 

"Sometimes." He answered before inwardly cursing. Why the was he being so honest? 

Jimin chewed on his lip. 

"Okay." 

Jungkook scrambled for words. 

"I'll stop." He blurted out. 

Jimin looked up sharply. 

"I'll stop." Jungkook repeated. He knew he'd regret this. 

"Really?" 

Jungkook didn't know what the he was saying. All he knew was that he didn't like Jimin's pretty eyes to be laced with disappointment. He nodded. 

"Promise?" 

"Promise." He answered without hesitation, watching as Jimin's face contorted into a grin. He felt his own lips turn upwards, as if they had a life of his own.

As Jungkook boarded his own motorcycle, he caught his reflection in the rearview mirror, surprised to see his wide grin. . 

 

A/N: JiKook shippers are being fed so well lately. Thank the edit linked below for today's update. One of the best JiKook edits I've ever seen. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2otXkF3BB70