the boy is a work of art

Seducing the Principal's Son

"I'll pick you up at seven. I'd tell you to look nice but you always do." - Jeon Jungkook 

Jimin let out an uncharacteristic squeal as he reread the text message. He tossed his cell phone aside, fanning his blushing cheeks. He couldn't help himself. The boy was smooth as . He glanced himself up and down in the mirror, making a face. He looked decent enough, he guessed, clad in a red plaid shirt and skinny jeans. He didn't even know where the boy was taking him. He gasped suddenly. What if I'm being lured into being sold at the black market by Jeon Jungkook?  

In midst of his nonsense thoughts, the boy failed to notice his cell phone buzzing. Only when he heard a loud honk outside his window did he snap out of it. He peeked out of his window only to let out another dreadful gasp. 

Jeon Jungkook was parked in his driveway atop a black motorcycle. 

 

"Hi Park Jimin." 

Jimin didn't mimic Jungkook's bashful grin. He looked pale. 

"I don't know about this." 

Jungkook chuckled. Genuinely. The boy before him looked quite amusing. 

"You'll be fine. Trust me." 

That was the problem. Jimin didn't trust Jeon Jungkook and his dashing good looks nor his sleek black bike. He gulped. 

"I've never rode something like this before." 

Jungkook almost choked on his own spit. The little nerd sure knew how to use words to make a man misunderstand. He smirked, taking the opportunity to pull the boy closer by his collar. He leaned in. 

"There's a first time for every ride." 

Jimin's cheeks turned hot within moments. He held his breath as Jungkook pulled out a helmet from his glove compartment. He ran his long fingers through Jimin's brown locks before slipping the helmet on. Just as Jimin was about to pass out from both lack of oxygen and overheating, the boy pulled away. 

Jungkook grinned smugly. He knew damn well the effect he had on the boy before him. "Will you get on yourself or would you like some help with that as well?" 

Jimin shook his head furiously. He climbed atop the black motorcycle - with minor difficultly, he would admit - and wrapped a loose hand around Jungkook's torso. Jungkook smirked as he started the bike.

"You might want to grab on tighter." 

Jimin blushed. He made a face. "I'm okay." He insisted. 

Jungkook shrugged. He began to drive through the concrete streets of Jimin's neighborhood. Jimin closed his eyes, liking the way the wind flew through his hair. The whole experience was quite calming. That is, until they turned into the highways. Jimin's eyes flung open, he let out a soft cry. 

"Are you still okay?" Jungkook's came muffled through his own helmet but Jimin could hear the mock in them. He scowled, begrudgingly tightening his hold out of fear for his safety.

"I'm fine." Jimin yelled back. 

Jungkook chuckled. 

 

Jimin felt like his entire life had been a lie. 

"You like carnivals?" 

Jungkook wanted to shake his head and spit that "no", he definetely did not like carnivals and their sugary treats or tacky rides but that would ruin his whole plan. He simply smiled. 

"Is that such a surprise?" 

"Kind of." Jimin replied in all honesty. He glanced around the brightly lit park filled with couples and families. He was practically beaming for, he ing loved the carnival. "You don't look like the type." 

"Looks are deceiving."

"I guess so." Jimin spoke, smiling up at the boy. His eyes disappeared into thin crescents, his huge lips parting to make way for his breathtaking pearly whites. 

Jungkook felt quite attacked. He didn't like the way his stomach dropped at the sight of Park Jimin's sickeningly sweet smile. The boy looked like a godamn angel. He cleared his throat, as if doing so would rid his mind of such dangerous thoughts. 

"I'll go buy some tickets." He quickly announced, turning on his heel. He needed to go somewhere where he couldn't be infected by Park Jimin's smile.

Jimin watched the boy go, chuckling to himself. He couldn't wait to tell Yoongi and Hoseok that in reality, Jeon Jungkook was a softie. 

 

"It's okay, Jungkook. Let's go." 

Jungkook shook his head firmly as he shoved more coins into the machine. Beads of sweat had begun to gather at his temples, his eyebrows remained furrowed as his hands worked dillently to manuver the joystick. 

"Looks like you've got slippery hands! Try, try again!" The machine beeped for perhaps the sixth time that night. Jungkook cursed, smacking the stick away. 

Jimin bit back his laughter. He grabbed a hold of Jungkook's shirt. 

"Let's go. I don't even like stuffed animals. I'm a teenage boy." 

Jungkook wanted to kill Namjoon for reccomending the carnival. It'll be fun, he had said. Win him the toy and he'll your , he had said. 

"." He kicked the machine in frustration, only to jump back when the machine let out another pre-recorded message. 

Jimin couldn't hold it in any longer. He burst into hysteria, unconsciously reaching out and smacking Jungkook's forearm as he laughed like a hyena. 

Jungkook watched him with a scowl. Jimin paid him no mind as he threw his head back and cackled. Jungkook didn't know when his hard expression had softened but moments laughter he found himself unable to fight his own laughter. The two laughed together for quite some time, leaned over the claw machine like fools. 

"You're a true piece of work, Jeon Jungkook." Jimin chuckled, wiping the tears that had gathered in his eyes. "You're cute." 

The words hung in the air. Jungkook's laughter faded slowly. He gulped, looking down into Jimin's sparkling eyes. He felt dirty as he peered into the vulnerability of the eyes. He glanced away. 

"It's late. We should get you home." 

Jimin scratched his nape, sensing the tension in the air. He merely smiled. "We should. My dad's going to freak if he finds out I'm staying out later than eleven." 

At the mention of Principal Park, Jungkook's expression turned darker. He prodded his tongue into the side of his cheek, a habit of his whenever he felt unsure. He watched as Jimin walked ahead of him, perhaps making his way to his motorcycle. 

"J-Jimin."

The boy turned with hopeful eyes. Jungkook knew what he was expecting. A kiss. All good dates ended with good kisses and their date had been one of the best he'd ever had. 

"Yeah?" 

Jungkook stalked closer until he could reach out and touch the boy. Jimin held his breath. If Jungkook bent down and kissed him, he'd kiss back, he vowed to himself. Subconsciously, his eyes fluttered shut. 

Jungkook's eyes ran along the boy's features. He was beautiful, he had to admit. Long lashes, plump lips; Park Jimin was a true work of art and he'd never noticed. Shame on him. His eyes lingered on the boy's full lips. He leaned down, closing his own eyes. He should've kissed him then. It had been the perfect opportunity. He knew it was but then why couldn't he bring himself to lean down and take those plump lips between his own? He pulled away, walking ahead. 

"Let's go." 

Jimin opened his eyes laced with disappointment. Nevertheless he followed behind the boy quietly, nibbling on his bottom lip. 

 

"Good night." Jungkook curtly spoke before Jimin had even got off his motorcycle. Jimin awkwardly jumped down, studying Jungkook's blank face. He couldn't help but wonder if he'd done something wrong. 

"I had fun." 

Jungkook clenched his jaw. Me too. 

"I'm glad." 

"O-Okay. Good night." 

Jungkook revved his engine, giving the boy a last glance before driving off. Jimin watched him go, heaving a sigh. 

 

"This isn't going to work out." 

Taehyung snorted on the other line. "It's not that hard of a task Jungkook -" 

"You don't understand." Jungkook growled onto the phone. 

"All you need to do is get into his pants. That's never been difficult for you before."

"This time's different. Park Jimin - he's not normal." 

Taehyung chuckled in amusement. "Well before getting into this you knew he was kind of a weird kid -" 

"No." Jungkook hissed into his cell phone, parked atop his motorcycle in the middle of a parking lot. By then his tantrum was getting quite a few weird looks from passerbyers. "Look, all I know is that I can't do this anymore. The whole deal is off." 

"Look, I don't give a whether you go through with this or not. All I know is that this is a surefire way to get back at Principal Park for all his meddling these past three years." 

Jungkook cursed. He knew it was. He'd come so far. Park Jimin seemed quite fond of him already. It wasn't a difficult task. He knew all of this but then why did he feel so ing guilty? He kicked a rock. 

"I'm hanging up." 

Taehyung scoffed. "I say all of that and that's your response? Fine. you. I'm hanging up." 

Jungkook shoved his cell phone back into his back pocket, leaning over his bike. He buried his face in his hands, calming his racing heart. He shook his head to rid himself of his nonsense thoughts concering Park Jimin and his beautiful smile. He couldn't get sidetracked so easily by his prey. He couldn't forget that he was the predator.