it had only been a joke

Seducing the Principal's Son

Jungkook slid his tongue over his busted lip. It tasted of blood and soot. He glanced around the principal's office as per habit albeit having memorized the damned room by then. He was a troublemaker - or so they had labeled him after years of mischief, picking fights, cutting class and things alike. The boy prodded his tongue to the side of his cheek, eyes falling upon a picture frame that lay on the maple desk. He scoffed. 

"You're a senior, Jeon Jungkook." 

No ing . Jungkook looked up into the infuriated eyes of the principal. He shrugged. "I know." 

"You're no longer going to get off unscathed from picking fights. You're eighteen in a few months. If you continue this kind of behavior, you could end up in jail before graduation." 

Jungkook smirked. "Isn't that good for you, Mr. Park? You won't have to deal with me anymore." 

The principal sighed. He shook his head in anger. His eyes fell upon the same picture frame that Jungkook's eyes kept catching sight of. He sighed once more. 

"Do you know my son?" 

Jungkook made a face. Of course he knew him. The nerd had followed him from elementary school to middle school and then to high school. Jungkook couldn't stand the er. He was everything Jungkook was not - and never wanted to be.

"I'll take that as a yes. If you don't mind, I'll use him as an example." 

They always do... Jungkook rolled his eyes. 

"He's the same age as you, a couple months here and there, but he's a world of a difference. He's kind and he's caring of others. He studies all on his own and he has aspirations and expectations to meet. He makes me proud to be his father." 

Jungkook felt his right eye twitch. He was getting annoyed. He clenched his jaw. "So?" 

The principal looked at him with those same judgemental eyes that he always wore whenever he saw him. "Do you make your father proud, Jungkook?" 

The words hung in the air for a few seconds. Jungkook's exterior hardened. His eyes suddenly looked cold, and intimidating to the principal. The boy didn't answer. He merely stood from his chair, kicking it aside. 

"I'm going to the nurse to tend to my injury. Whatever punishment you choose, I'll accept." Jungkook curtly spoke as be barely bowed before leaving the room. The door slammed shut. 

 

"You're an idiot." 

Jungkook scowled albeit not moving from his position as Namjoon applied cooling gel to his lip. 

" you." 

Namjoon poked his lip with a q-tip, earning a howl of pain. 

"If you just played smarter with the adults, you would save yourself at least a hundred demerits." 

"He doesn't care about demerits." Jin quirked as he pulled a chair to the lunch table. 

"Because he's an idiot." Namjoon added. 

Jungkook pushed the elder's hands away with a huff. "You guys can lay off. I'm not having a good day." 

Taehyung approached his friend group lazily. He plopped into a chair, frowning at the cut on his best friend's lip. 

"He got into a fight." Jin answered without having been asked. "Again." 

Taehyung looked at the youngest in mocking disdain. 

"What in the world is wrong with you Jeon Jungkook?" 

"Shut the up, Kim Taehyung. I've already got Principal Park on my . I don't need all of you too." 

Taehyung chuckled. He tossed a couple fries into his mouth. "What did that bag do now?" 

"He keeps pissing me off. He goes on and on about his perfect son and how I need to be more like him." Jungkook huffed. He didn't know why it irked him so bad. It just did. 

"Park Jimin?" Jin wondered. His eyes scanned the lunch room looking for the boy, only to find him huddled in the corner with his only two friends at the misfit table. 

"He's kind of a loser." Taehyung shrugged. "Why would you want to be like him?" 

Namjoon chuckled. "If anything his son needs to be more like you and less like himself because that's not really working out for him." 

Jungkook finally loosened up. He laughed. "Exactly." 

"You should befriend his son." Taehyung quirked. "Corrupt his little innocent son to get back at him for all these years." 

"- And all these demerits." Jin added. 

Namjoon shook his head. "No. You should date his son. Take Park Jimin out, make him fall in love with you, deflower that little boy and watch Principal Park eat ." 

Taehyung burst out laughing. "Jungkook doesn't have the guts to go that far, Kim Namjoon." 

It was only a joke. It had just been nonsense bickering between friends. They hadn't meant it. They hadn't thought Jungkook would actually take it seriously. But he did. 

Two days later Jeon Jungkook stood in front of Park Jimin's locker with a single flower in his hand and a devious plan in his mind. He watched as Jimin walked towards his locker. He kept watching when Jimin noticed him blocking his locker and a slight blush took over his face subconsciously. He cracked a plastic smile. 

"Hi, Park Jimin." 

Jimin blinked. He didn't know if he was still in midst of dreaming. He looked up at Jeon Jungkook, the notorious troublemaker and then looked at the flower in his hand. He frowned. 

"Will you go out on a date with me?"