Going out with Them and the Choding \(>.

Stop Breaking My Heart

After trying to escape from Kwangmin about where baby comes from, Hyunseong came to the rescue and scolded Kwangmin about ruining my innoccent ears. You took the opportunity to escape and run inside the house, ignoring the screams of Kwangmin. Giggling as you ran past the kitchen, you bumped into someone. You fell on the ground and looked up to see a not-so-happy Youngmin glaring at you.

 

 

Youngmin let out an irritating sigh. "Watch where you are going, seriously."
"Uh...I-I'm sorry..." you did a little bow and walked off.
"Why didn't I yell at her?" Youngmin mumbled and walked off to the kitchen. "No matter, I still have that plan with Yoomi." he smirked darkly

 

 

When you were out of sight from Youngmin you took a sigh of relief. You were actually shock that he didn't yell at you. Maybe...he has a change in heart about me? Ani...thats impossible. Donghyun saw you deeply thinking and saw that you were about to bump into the wall. He grabbed your wrist, which made you snap out of your thoughts.

 

 

"Yah Kumi, watch where you are going." nagged Donghyun. "You almost crashed into the wall."
"Ah, ne." you laugh awkwardly. "I'm sorry Donghyun oppa!"
"What were you thinking about?"
"Um...where we are going out today?"
"LEE KUMI DON'T LIE!" Sungyeol said out of no where. "Now tell oppa where you were thinking about."
"Sungyeol..." Donghyun was left speechless from Sungyeol sudden mood change.
"I was thinking about Youngmin, oppa." you said honestly.
"Ah, forget about him." Sungyeol waved his arm. "He is nothing but a jerk."
"B-but oppa..." you said. "I still love him..." you whispered but Sungyeol still heard you.
"Kumi..." Donghyun and Sungyeol thought.
"Kumi, lets go out right now!" Sungyeol scream. "LET'S FORGET THE TENSION IN THIS HOUSE!!!!!!!!"
"Hyung can you be anymore louder than you alreadly need to be?" Minwoo said as he exited out of the bathroom. "I can't even take a shower and change in peace."
"Yah, quit your complaining and tell everyone to get ready." Sungyeol said boredly.
Donghyun and Minwoo's jaw dropped. "Why can't you do it, Sungyeol/Hyung!?"
"Because I don't want to, have a problem?" Sungyeol said as he stuck out his tounge.

 

 

Both of them backed away slowly and went to call the rest, except for Youngmin of course. Sungyeol went to the kitchen and you followed behind him. He made his coffee and took a sip of it. You looked at him questionly as he suddenly became the choding that you knew ever since you were born. Minwoo entered the kitchen to see Sungyeol all choding, honestly he was dumbfounded. He was acting like all I don't know...an ? And now he is the choding that everybody loves now? Minwoo noticed the coffee in Sungyeol's hands. Okay that explains everythings. Sungyeol noticed Minwoo and smiled at him.

 

 

"Minwoo!" he went and hugs him. "Where are we going today with my beloved Kumi!"
"Uh...we are going to Lotte Wor-"
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" Sungyeol screams.
"WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING, HYUNG!?" Minwoo screamed.
"Uh...Minwoo oppa, Sungyeol oppa LOVES Lotte World." you explained. "He...uh...becomes more like a choding."
Minwoo facepalmed himself. "I hope he doesn't forget the plan once he gets there." he muttered.
"What was that Minwoo oppa?" you look at him with big eyes.
"Uh....n-nothing." Minwoo slightly blushed.
"COME GUYS LETS GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" screamed Sungyeol as he went to opened the front door.
"Oppa is everyone else coming?" you asked.
"Yeah but they will come later." Minwoo smiled as he took your hand. "Let's have fun before they come."
"Neh!" you smiled brightly.
"Thats the spirit, smile more." Minwoo whispered.

 

 

When you and Minwoo went outside, you guys found Sungyeol in the drivers seat with determine eyes to go straight to Lotte World with no pit stops. Honestly, both of you were scared to see such determination in his eyes. Both of you gulped and entered the car not forgeting to buckle up for safety. Sungyeol the engine and drove 200 miles per hour.

 

 

"HYUNG LOOK OUT!"

 

"OPPA! WATCH OUT FOR THAT MAILBOX!

 

"HYUNG ARE YOU SERIOUS!? THAT WAS A RED LIGHT! A RED LIGHT!"

 

"ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME!? HOW CAN YOU DRIVE THIS FAST?!"

 

"THERES A CAT! OH MY GOD! HYUNG!"

 

 

After yelling and screaming for their life, they successfully made it to Lotte World in one piece. You and Minwoo lifelessly exited out of the car while Sungyeol skipped happily to the entrance of Lotte World.

 

 

"K-Kumi...I-I didn't know that Hyung was a b-bad driver..." Minwoo weakly said.
"I-I didn't know e-either..." looking at Sungyeol's skipping figure. "I forgot that he g-got his l-license..."
"From where? Clown school?" Minwoo joked as you weakly laugh.
"Yah...I went to an actual driving school, you punk." Sungyeol darkly said behind.

Minwoo and you turned around to see Sungyeol's serious face. "O-oppa where did you come from."
"Well I figured that you guys will be slow and I thought that I could carry you guys to make things faster!" Sungyeol proudly said. "But I heard Minwoo's joke."
Minwoo awkwardly laughs. "Uh...let's go!"
"Yah!" Sungyeol yelled as Minwoo ran off. "Well kiddo, it's just you and me!"
"Yay!" you jumped up and down like a little kid.
"Now, now" said Sungyeol. "Lets go to the entrance!"
"Neh!"

 

 

Little did you know, there was someone watching you closely.

 

"Kumi? Lee Kumi, I think I finally found you." said the stranger as he went to the entrance fee.

 

 

_______________________________________

 

Hello! I finally made an update haha. Even though I am getting sleepy, I still updated this story :) Now I have to update my other 2 stories (that i haven't touched for awhile haha whoops) but i'm going to do that later, this writer is tired hahaha! So I wanted to go away from Youngmin for awhile because he is such a ! Anyway please enjoy this chapter! Subcribe and Comment because I don't bite! :)