1 Year of being Ignored

Stop Breaking My Heart

It's been one year since I have been with Youngmin. Well...more like one year of being ignored by him, but I am going to be the best wife even though he won't really appreciate my hardwork. Yes, we have maids at our house but I feel bad for making them do all the work of what a housewife should be doing. I honestly don't blame him for ignoring me, he doesn't even love me...but I still love him. Well today is our 1 year anniversity, so I am going to make the most amazing dinner ever! I should invite oppa and the others. I took out my phone and called oppa first.

 

 

"Hmm....hello? Kumi?" mumbled Sungyeol. "Do you know what time it is?"
You giggled. "Oppa, it's 12 in the afternoon."
"BWOH!?" yelled Sungyeol.
"O-oppa...you just killed my ears."
"Omo! Sorry"
"Anyway, oppa do you want to come over?"
"Huh? Wae?"
"Today is my one year wedding anniversity with Youngmin."
"Oh yeah huh." said Sungyeol sounding not to happy. "I'll come and help you cook, ne?"
"Okay oppa!" you said happily. "I have to call the others, bye!"
"Ne...bye"

 

 

You hanged up and called Minwoo. You weren't sure about your feelings for Minwoo. Ever since meeting him on your wedding day, you gotten close to him and became bestfriends. Sometimes when he hugs you, you would blush or even your heart would beat fast. You would feel gulity when you have those kind of actions when you are around Minwoo because you still love Youngmin and of course you are married.

 

 

"Hi Kumi ah!" Minwoo answered happily.
"Hello Minwoo oppa" you smiled.
"What's up?"
"Well today is my wedding anniversity with Young-"
"And you want me to invite the hyungs to help you to get everything set up?"
You laughed. "Minwoo oppa you know me so well! But I do want you to help me with the cooking, not setting up."
"Okay! We'll be there once I wake up the hyungs"
"Okay! See you later!"
"Ne! Bye Kumi ah!"

 

 

After the phone conversation, you told the maids that they were free the whole day. The maids jumped in glee for having a day off and left after changing into their normal clothes. You went to the kitchen to check if the maids restock the refrigerator. Luckily they did, so you started to cook.

 

 

"I hope Youngmin, will like this." you muttered happily. Youngmin doesn't allow you to call him oppa because it would "kill his ears." Yes, he said this to your face, which felt like a slap to the face when he said it in the coldest voice ever.

 

 

-A couple of minutes later-

 

 

You heard someone knocking on the door. You stopped what you were doing and went to the door to open it. You smiled happily when you saw that it was Sungyeol.

 

 

"Oppa!" you hugged him.
"Hey kiddo!" he ruffled your hair.
"Oppa I am not a kid anymore." you pouted.
Sungyeol laugh. "You are still a kid to me Kumi." he smiled.
"Aish, whatever oppa!" you dragged him to the kitchen. "Oppa you know how to cook right?"
"Wae? You think my cooking ?"
"Ani! Well...one time you tried to cook and you made the food on fire" you muttered.
"Yah! I heard that!" Sungyeol headlocked you.
"I'm s-sorry!" you said as you tried to get out of his headlock.
"Say, 'Oppa is the BEST cook EVER!'"
"BWOH!? YOUR THE WORST COOK EVER!"
"YAH!" he tightened his grip.
"OKAY OKAY! Oppa is the BEST cook EVER!"
"Much better." he grinned as he let go of his headlock.
"Pabo oppa" you mumbled.

 

 

You and Sungyeol heard the doorbell and started to race to the front door. It was almost a tie when Sungyeol tripped you and left you there to get the door. When Sungyeol tripped you, you landed face first, but you got lucky when there was a pillow infront of you.

 

 

"Oppa you cheater!" you muffled in the pillow.
"Not uh!" Sungyeol sticked his tounge out and opened the door. "Hey guys!"
"Hey Sungyeol" said Minwoo. "um...why is Kumi on the ground?"
The rest of the boys poked their heads in the house to see the scene. "Er...we were having a race?"
"I swear. You guys are really chodings." said Hyungseong.
"Yeah, Yeah Yeah come on in!" said Sungyeol.

 

 

You were still face planting on the pillow until you felt someone grabbing your arm. You looked up and saw that it was Minwoo smiling like always. You heart started to do those twist and turns, jumping up and down, and thumping really fast. But heard was scolding you about your still married and you still love Youngmin. Honestly, you thought that Minwoo is just an one-sided love since your love for Youngmin is stronger.

 

 

"Let's go Kumi ah!" said Minwoo happily. "You don't want Youngmin to be starving when you didn't cook anything, right?"
"Uh...n-ne!" you said as you let Minwoo drag you to the kitchen.
"What the...SUNGYEOL!" you yelled. "YOUR ICECREAM THAT YOU MADE IS ON FIRE!"
"What?" Kumi ice cream can't be on fire." he chuckled as he looked at his ice cream. "BWOH!? WHAT THE HELL! HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!"
Everyone looked at Sungyeol amazed. "How in the world did he do that?" asked Donghyun.
"I have no idea hyung." said Kwangmin.
"Maybe he put oil in it?" said Jeongmin.
Everyone nodded. "ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO HELP OR WHAT!?" yelled Sungyeol as he was putting water on it.
"O-oppa, the fire is gone." you said as you grabbed the bucket out of Sungyeol's hand. "I think you should...um step outside of the kitchen."
"B-but..." he said as you were pushing him out. "I'll get bored!"
"I'll come with him." said Kwangmin. "I might be a bad cook, but not as bad as Sungyeol Hyung."
"Yah!" he said as Kwangmin went out of the kitchen.

 

 

After Sungyeol left, Minwoo threw away the ice cream that Sungyeol...er..made. It's been an hour and you guys finished cooking the food. Sungyeol and Kwangmin set up the table with a mint colored table cloth with gold designs on it. The rest of the guys set the food while you went to the guest room to get ready. You finished getting ready by wearing a mint colored dress with gold open toed heels and your hair was in a messy side bun.

 

 

"Wow, you look beautiful." you looked up and saw that it was Minwoo.
"Um...thanks" as you looked away to hide your blush.
"Let's go, everyone is waiting Kumi ah!" he said as he took your hand.

 

 

As you went downstairs everyone was staring at your beauty. You giggled as you waved your hands infront of their faces until they shook their heads. Sungyeol gave you a huge hug and muttered 'I'm sorry.' He let go of the hug and smiled big for you so you wouldn't be asking him questions. While you and the rest of the guys wewre talking, you heard the door opening and smiled. Youngmin is here you thought. You walked to the front and smiled even more when it was really him but stopped smiling when you saw a girl right next to him.

 

 

"Youngmin who is she?" you said but was ignored by him as he walked passed you while he was holding the girl's hand.
"Hey Young-" said Kwangmin. "Who the hell is she?"
"No one." said Youngmin as he went to his room with the girl.
"That MOTHER-"
"Oppa, it's fine." you tried to smile. "I-i'm use to this."
"Wait...Kumi he have been doing this to you for a year?" said Hyunseong.
You weakly nodded. "But it's okay, I'm strong." as tears were falling.
"Kumi..." they all said.

 

 

You wiped the tears away and dragged everyone to the table. They were still worried about you but you kept on smiling to tell them that you were okay.

 

 

"Let's eat guys!" you said happily.
"N-ne" everyone said and started to eat.

 

 

After finishing eating, you and Minwoo cleaned the dishes together. It was a peaceful silence until you heard Youngmin.

 

 

"Bye babe, see you later." said Youngmin as he closed the door. "Not." he muttered.
 

 

Youngmin walked in the kitchen to grab something to eat. He completely ignored you and said hi to Minwoo. You didn't know that Minwoo was giving Youngmin a death glare because you were busy looking down and scrubbing the dishes. After a couple of minutes of awkward silence, Youngmin left.

 

 

"That ungrateful bas-"
"Minwoo Oppa, it's fine." you touched his shoulder.
He soften. "I'm sorry Kumi ah..."
"It's fine! Do you guys want to sleep over?"
He lighten up. "Really!? Yes!"

 

 

You and Minwoo finished washing the dishes. Minwoo decided to go to tell the hyungs about the sleep over, while you were going to the guest room. You went in the guest room and saw that Youngmin was there, which scared the living crap out of you.

 

 

"Y-Youngmin...what are you doing here?" you asked as he got up.
"None of your business." he said coldly.
"B-but you told me to stay here...I don't understand..."
"Can you SHUT UP" Youngmin threw a vase almost near.
"What the hell is going on here!" Sungyeol barge in your room and saw tears coming out of your eyes.
"Nothing." Youngmin said coldly and walked out of your room.
"That bastard." he mumbled. "Kumi...lets go to the living room. They said that they will sleep over."
"N...ne" you slowly walked out of your room.
"I don't know what's his ing problem...but Kumi doesn't deserve you AT ALL." Sungyeol mumbled as he left your room.

 

 

Youngmin was upstairs in his room again and lied down on his bed.

 

 

"Was I a bit to harsh to her? What the hell! Why am i worried about her!" Youngmin shook his head. "Aish I'm going crazy....ignoring her isn't working....How long will she stay, when I kiss girl's infront of her?" Youngmin once again smirked before going to sleep.