Warning Her? Success?

Stop Breaking My Heart

You were still sleeping until you felt warmth hitting your face. You opened your eyes and sat up to see everyone was still asleep from the...uh...so-called sleepover. Hearing your stomach growling for food, you stood up and walked to the kitchen. As you entered you saw Minwoo staring at the window. You quietly walked next to him and tapped his shoulder, which made him jump.

 

 

You giggled. "Morning Minwoo oppa!"
Minwoo smiles weakly. "Morning Kumi ah."
"Is there something wrong?"
"A-ani, lets go out today, neh?
"Omo! Yes, that sounds fun!" you clap happily. "Is it just you and me or everyone?"
Minwoo pretended to think. "Hmm...everyone but Youngmin because he is a huge head."
You laughed. "Who are you calling a head?" someone said coldy.

 

 

You and Minwoo turned around to see that it was Youngmin. As always, Youngming ignored you and greeted Minwoo as he went to the refrigiator. You sighed. Minwoo looked at your sad expression and decided to step up for you because he gotten tired of how Youngmin treated you like nothing but dust.

 

 

"Yah, why didn't you greet your wife?" Minwoo asked.
Youngmin scoffed. "My wife? Don't make me laugh, I don't even consider this as a marriage."
"Aren't you a little bit too cruel to her? She didn't do anything!" Minwoo argued. "She would always let the maids to have a day off and she would clean the whole house!"
"Cruel? CRUEL?!" Youngmin slammed the refigiator door. "THIS IS MY LIFE I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT. IF YOUR SO CONCERN ABOUT HER THEN YOU MARRY HER!"
Minwoo scoffed. "Maybe I will, maybe I won't. BUT AT LEAST I WON'T TREAT HER LIKE DIRT UNLIKE YOU!"
"SHUT UP! I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT WITH HER!" Youngmin yelled.
"Please...stop..." you whispered.
"YOU ARE JUST TREATING HER LIKE NOTHING! SHE DESERVE SO MUCH MORE THAN JUST BEING IGNORED!" Minwoo exploded.
"SHUT UP, I DON'T NEED YOU TO TELL ME WHATS RIGHT OR WRONG!" Youngmin yelled as he bumped your shoulder when he exited out the kitchen.

 

 

Minwoo's face was red from anger and was huffing from the argument. He walked towards you and hugged you as you sliently cried on his chest. Did he really mean all this? It's been only a year when we got married and this is how he feels? I...I still love him...I still want to stay with him...I hope he falls for me. Sungyeol entered the kitchen still half asleep, and grabbed a bowl. He grabbed a box of cereal and milk and started to pour some in his bowl. He was about to take a bite of his cereal when he saw you crying in Minwoo arms.

 

 

"KUMI!!!!!!" Sungyeol screamed and ran towards you. "Who did this to you?"
Minwoo gave Sungyeol a look. "OKAY THAT DOES IT! I HAVE ENOUGH OF HIM!"
"Oppa..." you said weakly. "I'm okay."
Sungyeol softened. "Kumi..."
"Minwoo oppa said that we are all going out today!" you tried to sound happy.
"Kumi don't put a mask infront of your oppa." he touched your cheek. "I don't want you to bottle up your feelings."
"Neh, sorry oppa." you said while wiping my tears.
Sungyeol smiled. "Now look at yourself, your all puffy."
"Yah, don't push my button, oppa." you glared at him.
Sungyeol started poking your arm. "Ooo I'm pushing your button! What are you going to do?!
"YAH! OPPA!" you yelled.
Sungyeol eyes were wide. "OH NO! KUMI TURNED IN TO THE HULK! RUN!" Sungyeol ran to the bathroom.
You blush in embarrassment. "Oppa is gonna get it once he gets out." you mumbled.
Minwoo laughed. "Hyung is really something."

 

 

You couldn't help but laugh with him and you started to forget the incident that happened with Minwoo and Youngmin. Jeongmin entered the kitchen to see two pabos laughing like crazy drunk people. Sadly, as he looked at the cereal that Sungyeol was about to eat, smoke was coming out of it. Seriously, how in the world is that even possible! Jeongmin cleared his throat to get their attention but they were still laughing. He sighed and took a deep breath and yelled.

 

 

"YAH!" Jeongmin yelled, which caused them to stop laughing and look at him. "I need to talk to Kumi real quick."
Kumi tilted her head. "Eh?"

 

 

Jeongmin grabbed her wrist and dragged her towards the backyard. You look at Jeongmin confuse of his sudden action, since he wasn't the type to drag people. Jeongmin took a deep breath before saying anything.

 

 

"Kumi, you have to be out of the house all day today." Jeongmin said.
"E-eh?" you said. "But why?"
"Please just trust me on this, you will probably get hurt." he started to shake. "Please just be out all day, okay?"
You look at him confused. "Um...okay Jeongmin oppa?"
He smiles. "Thanks." He walks back inside.
You sighed. "Now that was weird."
"What what weird?" said someone.
You turned to see the person and jumped. "YAH, Kwangmin oppa where did you come from!?"
Kwangmin scratches his head. "From the living room? But if you really want to know wh-"
"Uh...no thanks oppa." you interrupted him before he could continue.

 

 

-Meanwhile in Youngmin's Room-

 

 

"Wow, I said pretty harsh words to her...WAIT YOUNGMIN DON'T FALL FOR HER." Youngmin muttered. "I will never fall for her. Just because she does all the house work doesn't mean that she is a good house wife anyway. Any house wife can do it." he scoffed. "Everyone in this damn house is always on herside, whats so good about her anyway?"

 

 

________________________________________

 

hey guys! finally updated woooo! haha yeah, i would have updated early if my dad didn't pull the plug from my laptop -.-" but anyway! here is a new chapter!!! Please comment and subscribe because I don't bite! oh and also, if you guys have time please check out my other stories :)

 

 

Much Love,

 

Pikachu-chan