I Don't Deserve This

Stop Breaking My Heart

Four years of marriage, four years of suffering. No he didn't abuse me, but he shattered my heart for four years. I don't blame him since it was an arranged marriage, but I mostly blame myself for falling in love with him when I first saw him. You see, my parent's business was becoming bankrupt and their friends, Mr. and Mrs. Jo, offered to help them, since they are really wealthy. But the deal was that I, Lee Kumi had to marry Jo Youngmin. My brother, Lee Sungyeol, completely objected the arranged marriage, since he wanted my to marry someone that i love. I just agreed because my parents needed their business to continue running to put food on the table and also I fell in love with Jo Youngmin. I remembered when I first saw him for our first meeting together with our parents.

 

 

-Flashback-

 

 

You, Sungyeol, and your parents were at a very fancy restaraunt waiting for the Jo family to discuss business. The thing is you and Sungyeol didn't know that it was going to be about an arranged marriage. The Jo family entered the restaraunt, you saw the parents and two guys behind the parents, one has blond hair while the other has black hair. The blond hair guy caught your attention immediately when he glanced at you. He looked innocent right next to the black hair guy, you couldn't put your finger on it, but they look so similar.

 

 

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Jo!" said your parents.
"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Lee!" said the Jo parents. "How have you been?"
"Not so well, with our business and all..." replied your appa as he looked down.
"Oppa, why is there two boys, that look like the same age as me, here?" you whispered to Sungyeol.
"Molla, but I have a bad feeling about this." Sungyeol whispered back.
"Sungyeol, Kumi." said your umma. "Meet the Jo twins, Youngmin has the blond hair while Kwangmin has the black hair."
"Nice to meet you!" you said happily.
"Nice to meet you too, Kumi and Sungyeol" Kwangmin replied as Youngmin was busy with his phone.
"Yah, hyung say hi to them." Kwangmin nudged Youngmin.
"Huh? Oh, nice to meet you, Sumi and Kungyeol." Youngmin said lazily and went back to his phone.
"I-it's Kumi and Sungyeol." you muttered but Kwangmin heard you.
"Aish, I'm sorry guys" Kwangmin frowned.
"Ani, it's fine." Sungyeol said with a smile.

 

 

When the food arrived, the Jo parents and your parents wanted to make an announcment. You, but mostly Sungyeol, wanted to know about the announcement. Sungyeol was becoming pretty suspicious, since it was rare for your parents for making an announcement, especially when you just recently graduated from high school.

 

 

"You guys may have know that our store is becoming close too bankrupt." said appa and everyone nodded.
"Well since the Jo's are really kind, they are willing to pay everything so we wouldn't be completely bankrupt." said umma happily.
"But the deal was that your daughter, Kumi, has to marry our oldest son." Mrs. Jo said.
You were drinking water and spit all your water at Sungyeol. "BWOH?!" everyone yelled except the parents.
"I refuse!" protest Sungyeol. "I want my Kumi to marry someone that she deeply love!"
"Lee Sungyeol!" yelled appa. "This is for our company please understand."
"Then let me do the arranged marriage!" everyone stared at him. "Uh...n-not like that! I meant like i'll marry a GIRL that would pay the bank!"
"Sorry Sungyeol...but it's already made.." appa said.
"WAIT SO DOES THAT MEAN I HAVE TO MARRY HER!?" Youngmin yelled.
"Hyung calm down!" Kwangmin said as he pulled him down.
"Jo Youngmin!" boomed Mr. Jo. "You will listen to me, you are going to marry Lee Kumi if you like it or not."
"B-but appa! I already hav-"
"A girlfriend?  Then break up with her." Mr. Jo said. "You are going to marry Lee Kumi and thats final."

 

 

After that, Youngmin lefted the restaruant and never came back. Kwangmin apologize about Youngmin's behavior but Sungyeol wasn't too happy about Youngmin's addtitude. Honestly, I don't really deserve this...I mean I already fell in love with Youngmin when I first saw him. The way that he walks and smile when he is talking to Kwangmin. But it feels so wrong when he already has a girlfriend and forcing to marry me. I should be happy...but it's not right. But we have no choice.

 

 

"Kumi, I know this is sudden." said Kwangmin. "But how do you feel about this arranged marriage?"
"I feel like the bad guy here." you lowered your head. "I like him, but...it feels so wrong to marry a guy that has a girlfriend and being force to marry me."
"I see." Kwangmin nodded. "You probably like him that much, huh?"
"Ne."
"Well hopefully Youngmin will accept the marriage one way or the other." Kwangmin sighed.

 

 

After eating dinner, your family and the Jo family left the restaruant to go home. When you finally got home, you went straight to your room, ignoring your parents calling your name. I sighed as I laid down on my bed and drifted to sleep hoping it would be a dream.

 

 

-end of Flashback-

 

 

 

Even before marriage, Youngmin didn't even like the idea of marrying a stranger like me. Oppa, was furious about me marrying a completely stranger. He always told me to marry someone that you will really love with all your heart. But oppa I do love Youngmin with all my heart no matter what happens. Kwangmin was a really sweet boy, a complete opposite of Youngmin. He reminds me of a prince, while Youngmin reminds me of a bad boy...well minus his innocent looks. But anyway I would understand why he would reject the arrange marriage, he was in a relationship and was being force to break up with her. But that doesn't mean to make my heart suffer from all your cheating ways. Jo Youngmin...I didn't deserve this...

 

 

____________________________________________________________

 

 

Hey guys! How did you like the first chapter? :D pretty bad? pretty good? Idk :O haha ok well next chapter is -drum roll- the wedding O_O hahaha well enjoy!

 

 

Much love,

Pikachu-chan