Sleepover Gone Wrong?

Stop Breaking My Heart

After the incident with Youngmin, you and Sungyeol walked in the living room where the boys were. They heard everything that was happening in your room and was extremely worried. You looked really pale and had really puffy eyes from crying, but you had a smile on your face to tell them that you were okay. Minwoo rushed toward you and pulled you into a warm, comforting hug.

 

 

"Kumi ah...I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you..." Minwoo tightened the hug.
"Minwoo oppa it's fine!" you looked at him. "If it wasn't for oppa, then I would still be in shock."
"I didn't really do anything, Kumi..." Sungyeol said as he rubbed his arm.
Minwoo let go of the hug and you looked at the other oppa's that were looking at you worriedly. "Omo! Come on guys!" you pulled each of them up from the couch. "Let's have some fun, ne?"
"N-ne" they said in unison.
"I'LL COOK POPCORN!" yelled Sungyeol as he ran in the kitchen.
"Uh...is that a good idea for him to be in the kitchen?" Donghyun said.
"Yeah...wouldn't he make the popcorn turn on fire somehow?" said Jeongmin as he pop his gum.

 

 

Everyone looked at each other and started to run in the kitchen. When they barge into the kitchen, Sungyeol was about to put the popcorn in the microwave. Sungyeol was shocked when everyone barge in the kitchen, and thought that they were very hungry.

 

 

"Jeez guys, if you were starving you should have told me." Sungyeol said as he put the popcorn in the microwave. "I would have put more in the micro-"
"YOU ONLY HAVE TO PUT ONE IN THE MICROWAVE!" everyone yelled at Sungyeol.
"Oh really?" Sungyeol scratched his head. "No wonder none of them pop when I put three bags of popcorn in the microwave when I am at home."
Hyungseong walked up to him. "S-Sungyeol...I really hope you find a wife that can teach you how to cook...wait scratch that, I hope you find a girl that can cook for you AND teach you how to cook."
Everyone nodded their heads. "Psh, I can cook rice pretty damn well!"
"Uh...O-oppa...when you wash the rice..." you looked away from him. "You would crush it.."
"Kumi!!!!" Sungyeol whined. "I thought you were on MYSIDE!"
"Hyung...you made ice cream...and it was on fire." said Minwoo. "I still don't know how you did it!"
"I won't be even surprise if he could make water on fire." muttered Kwangmin.
"YOU GUYS ARE BUTTHEADS!" whined Sungyeol and stormed off to the living room.
"Are you SURE that he is your older brother?" Hyungseong said.

 

 

All you did was nod and giggle about how Sungyeol can be a choding. The microwave beep to tell you that the popcorn was done. Kwangmin, being the brave soldier, carefully walked to the microwave while you and the rest of the boys were taking cover. Kwangmin opened the microwave door and took the popcorn bag out of the microwave. Everyone sighed in relief when nothing exploded or worse...be on fire.

 

 

"Kumi, I have a question." said Hyunseong.
"Ne?"
"How can Sungyeol..." he paused.
"Make food on fire? Even ice cream?" you giggled.

"Y-yeah" he scratches his head.
"Well...I actually don't know how he does it." you laugh. "It just happens!"
"R-right..." Hyunseong
looked confused and walked out of the kitchen to look for the choding.

 

 

Kwangmin carefully walked out of the kitchen with the popcorn bag, followed by you and the rest of the gang. Sungyeol saw Kwangmin with the popcorn bag and grabbed it from him. Everyone started to take cover when Sungyeol was going to open it.

 

 

"You guys are babies." said Sungyeol as he slowly opened the popcorn bag. "It's not like it's going to expl-"

 

 

*BOOM*

 

 

Popcorn was flying everywhere as Sungyeol stood there, dumbfounded with some popcorn on his hair. Everyone heard the door from Youngmin's room opened and heard stomping as Youngmin came downstairs.

 

 

"I AM TRYING TO-" Youngmin saw the mess. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE!"
"Uh....Hi hyung!" said Kwangmin and Minwoo waving shyly.
"Uh....Hey Youngmin!" said Hyunseong, Jeongmin, and Donghyun.
"Yah, calm down." said Sungyeol as he fixes his hair. "The popcorn bag just explode, go back upstairs and have your beauty sleep, 'prince'"

 

 

Sungyeol and Youngmin had a glaring competition. Want to know why Sungyeol oppa doesn't like Youngmin? Well...ever since the wedding, Sungyeol never liked Youngmin because he was so cold to you, he always perfer that Minwoo should have married you, since he treats you like a princess. You sighed and walked up to Youngmin and touched his shoulder. Youngmin turned to you with a cold glare and you flinch.

 

 

"Don't touch me." he said coldly as he shove your hand off his shoulder.
"Your unbelieveable." said Sungyeol.
"Whatever." Youngmin walked back upstairs and slam his door.
"Oppa, are you okay?"
"Yeah, kiddo." Sungyeol smiled and ruffled your hair. "Anyway! WHO WANTS TO CLEAN THIS UP FOR ME!"

 

 

Sungyeol lefted everyone dumbfounded. B-but he was the one that made the mess! everyone thought. Sungyeol looked at eveyone questionly as he tilited his head.

 

 

"Guys, if you leave your mouth open." said Sungyeol. "You might get bugs in your mouth!"
"H-hyung....your really something..." said Minwoo.
"I know!" he said as he thought it was a compliment.
"Oppa, you made the mess!" you pointed your finger at him. "YOU clean it up!"
"Ani." Sungyeol cross he arms.
"Do it oppa."
"Ani!" he stuck his tounge out.
"Aish, OPPA CLEAN UP THE MESS!"
"ANI!" he ran off to the bathroom.
"OPPA!"
"Is he really your older brother?" said Hyunseong.

 

 

You nodded and started to clean up the popcorn mess because you knew that Sungyeol wouldn't leave the bathroom for a VERY long time. The rest sighed and started to help you clean up the mess with you. It took you and the rest 6 hours to clean up the popcorn. One, because Sungyeol secretly went out of the bathroom and cooked popcorn AGAIN, which exploded again and created a mess in the kitchen. And two, Sungyeol created another mess with more popcorn, but this time he was eating the popcorn, which created crumbs.

 

 

"H-hyung...are you trying to kill us or something?" said Minwoo as he landed on the couch. "We cleaned up your mess for 6 hours!"
"Seriously....we would have finished cleaning up for an hour..." yawned Jeongmin. "But you just HAD to make more popcorn..."
"I don't know how Kumi could handle you..." Kwangmin said as he landed on the soft carpet.
"No, yelling from Sungyeol?" Donghyun looked at Sungyeol he was sleeping on the carpet.
"Aish, he really is a choding." muttered Hyunseong.
"Hey where's Kumi ah?" said Minwoo.
"Hmm...I think she is sleeping." Kwangmin said and pointed at Sungyeol.
"Kwangmin thats Sungyeol." Jeongmin said.
Kwangmin smacked his head. "Hyung, Kumi is behind Sungyeol!"
"Ow..."
"Should we even call this a sleepover?" Donghyun said.

 

 

No one answered him. Donghyun looked down and saw that everyone crashed. He started to chuckled and went upstairs to go to Youngmin's room. He opened the door and saw the Youngmin was still awake.

 

 

"Youngmin, we need to talk." he said as he close the door.