The Wedding

Stop Breaking My Heart

Well today is the day of my..or our wedding day. Youngmin doesn't even look abit happy. He would pout, whine to Kwangmin and his friends, and mutter words that would end up getting hit from Kwangmin. Me, on the other hand, was kinda happy of getting married, even though Youngmin doesn't like this one bit. I get to wear a beautiful wedding gown, see my family members, and mostly seeing Youngmin. But...am i the bad guy here? Forcing someone to marry me, even though we haven't gotten to know each other? Don't get me wrong, I tried to get to know him but he would glare at me, like I did something wrong. I was thinking so much until I heard a knock on the door.

 

 

"Kumi ah!" Sungyeol knocked on the door. "Are you dressed already? Youngmin friends and Kwangmin wants to see you in your wedding dress."
"Ne oppa!" as you stand up. "You may come in!"

 

 

Sungyeol came in followed by Kwangming and four other people. The four people looked so handsome and prince like, but one of them caught your eyes. He looked like an innocent prince that just came out of a book. You shook your head but your eyes kept on staring at the prince like guy. The four guys bowed and introduced themselves

 

 

"Hello! I'm Donghyun!" said the one that looked the oldest with messy but styled hair.
"Hey, I'm Hyunseong." said the one with his bangs up and his hair looks like a fohawk.
"Hi! I'm Jeongmin!" said the one with blond hair while chewing gum.
"Hello, I'm Minwoo!" said the innocent prince like guy with a smile. "I am the same age as you! Call me oppa!"
You laughed. "Hello! I am Kumi, the one that is marrying your friend, I believe?"
"Whoa how did you know that we are friends with Youngmin?" said Jeongmin.
"Yah, pabo!" hissed Donghyun. "She saw us before but we never introduced ourselves!"
"Oh yeah." he said as he blow a bubble.
"YAH, your not allowed to chew gum in church!" Hyunseong smacked Jeongmin's head.
"
Ow...you guys nag alot!" Jeongmin stormed out.

 

 

You couldn't help but laugh your off. Your first impression of them about being princes changed into goofballs. They just stared at you like you were crazy, well except for Minwoo. He stared at you like you were an angel that came down from the heavens. Your voice was like music to your eyes, but sadly you had to marry one of his bestfriends.

 

 

"Kumi! Time for you to walk to the-" umma gasp. "Omo! Kumi ah...you look to beautiful!"
"Too bad she isn't marrying someone that doesn't even love her back." muttered Sungyeol.
"What was that Sungyeol?" said umma.
"N-nothing." Sungyeol walked out of the room to get ready to walk down the aisle with one of your bridemaids.
"Kumi your so beautiful." umma touched your cheek. "Don't you agree boys?"
"Ne!" said the guys in unison.
"Now you guys go get ready, the wedding is going to start soon." umma shooed the boys.
"Kumi ah, you really look beautiful." said Minwoo before umma closed the door.
You blushed. "Thank you Minwoo oppa." you whispered.

 

 

As your mom was touching up with your makeup and fixing your dress, your appa entered the room and couldn't help stopping the tears coming down on his cheek. You walked to him and wiped his tears away. You smiled to him and told him not to cry.

 

 

"My daughter, you are beautiful." sobbed appa. "I'm so sorry that I am forcing you to get married right after you graduated from highschool..."
"Appa, it's fine." you smiled. "I understand that we are having money trouble, don't blame yourself."
"B-but..."
"Shhh, appa it's fine."
"Kumi is right appa." said umma. "She understand what we are going through..."
"N-ne..."
"Come on appa we have to go to the doors." umma dragged appa out of the room. "Kumi! Be at the doors in 5 minutes!"
"Ne!"

 

 

Five minutes already passed and you went to the doors where your umma and appa were. When the wedding song started the doors opened and you started to walk hand-in-hand with your umma and appa. People stared and smiled at you as walked down the aisle. You smiled a little as you were walking towards Youngmin. He was smiling but you knew it was a fake smile, since his eyes didn't show that he was happy. You finally reached the alter and your parents gave you kisses on your cheek before they went to their seats. Youngmin held out his hand and you grabbed it. You stood infront of him while the priest was talking and you repeating what you had to say.

 

 

"Now I announced you man and wife." said the priest. "You may kiss the bride.

 

 

Youngmin grabbed your face and kissed your cheek, so it would look like that you guys kissed. The crowd happily cheered as you guys "kissed." And honestly, You were kinda happy that he didn't took your first kiss, since he didn't love you. You and Youngmin, hand-in-hand, walked down the aisle to go to the car. As you guys entered the car, Youngmin let go of your hand and sat across from you. The car started to drive off to the reception.

 

 

"Just letting you know that I will NEVER love you." he said coldly.
"I...I know..." you looked down.
"And another thing we won't sleep in the same room, unless our parents come over, okay."
"N..ne"
"Good." he said as took out his phone to text.

 

 

You guys finally made it at the reception. You were amazed at decoration. It was the color of your wedding theme: purple and gold. The table where you and Youngmin was supposed to be sitting was beautiful. There was four pillars, that was wrapped in purple roses, around your table. The table cloth was purple with a hint of gold. It was amazing. You took a glance of Youngmin. His expression? No reaction AT ALL. You sighed and walked outside to see Kwangmin and the rest of Youngmin friends.

 

 

"Hey Kumi!" they said in unison.
"Do you like the reception?" smiled Jeongmin.
"Of course!" It's so beautiful! But..."
"Youngmin doesn't like it, huh?" said Kwangmin.
"Ne..."
"Whats wrong Kumi?" asked Minwoo. "You don't look very happy."
"Huh? A-ani! I'm fine Minwoo oppa!" you smiled.

 

 

Minwoo was still suspicious about your weird behavior but he just shurgged it off. More people started to come to the reception, so you guys went inside. Everyone, except Youngmin, was so amazed with the reception, it had the romantic vibe with candles and rose petals falling. Everyone ate, dance and had fine...well except for Youngmin. You went to the dance floor with the friends that you made and Sungyeol. Sungyeol was dancing funny and everyone laughed at how he danced "We Don't Speak Americano." The reception was coming to an end. People started to leave until it was just Sungyeol, Kwangmin, Youngmin, Hyunseong, Donghyun, Jeongmin, and Minwoo.

 

 

"That was a reception, Kumi ah!" Sungyeol said as he hugged you.
"Thanks oppa! But it was really funny when you started to dance "We Don't Speak Americano!" you laugh.
"Kumi ah! Don't make fun of my awesome dancing!" Sungyeol whined.
"Are you sure that he is your older brother?" Hyunseong asked.
"WHATS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN!" yelled Sungyeol.
"SHUT UP!" yelled Youngmin.
"Whoa, chill Youngmin." said Jeongmin.
"Whatever, lets go Kumi." Youngmin dragged you out of the reception room.
"Bye oppas" you sadly smile as you were dragged out.

 

 

Youngmin dragged to the parking lot and stopped right next to his car, since the limo had to leave since it was late. You opened your door and went inside, while Youngmin started his car. The car ride was silent, you didn't dare to talk since he might talk coldly towards you. Youngmin finally reached to the new house that his parents bought just for you and Youngmin. You went to the guest room while Youngmin took the master bedroom.

 

 

"Let's see how long you will stay by myside, Kumi" Youngmin smirked as he went to sleep.