OMG IT'S HIM.....

Stop Breaking My Heart

(heads up! still Hoya's POV)

 

I saw Kumi taking a deep breath and look straight into my eyes. My heart started to break when I saw her eyes full of sadness, but she tried to cover it with a smile. Even though it was a fake smile, I couldn't help but smile back. But before you READERS jump into conclusion, I, Kim Hoya, DOES NOT like Kumi in that way. She's like a very close friend, NOTHING ELSE. Get it? Good.

 

 

"Kumi-ah, you shouldn't lie to Hoya." Yoomi looks away. "He deserves to know, even though you haven't seen him since graduation."
"But opp-"
"WAIT, HOW DOES HE KNOW ME?!" I pointed at the tall person.
The tall person started to laugh while Kumi just face palmed. "Y-yah, whats so funny?" I look at them confused.
"Yah, I'm Kumi's older brother, pabo." the tall person said. "You've met me before, gosh Kumi, I forgot how forgetful your friend is."

Kumi glared at her so-called brother. "Oppa, Hoya hasn't seen you and me since graduation! OF COURSE he would forget meeting a choding like you oppa."
My eyes opened wide. "C-choding?"
The tall person looked at me. "Yeah, does that ring a bell?" he smirked.
"OH MY GAWD! Y-YOU!" I pointed at him.
Kumi looked at her brother and me confused. "Am I missing something here?"
The tall person turned to her. "Hmm....Kumi-ah, go run along."
She pouted. "I'm not a kid, CHODING oppa." she walks away.

 

 

And now it's just me and....this....THIS TALL CHODING PERSON. Now I remember him, he was the one that was trying to kill my cousin, Myungsoo! Hoya calm down, calm the cows down. This psyhcopath was really trying to kill my cousin! I swear! I remember when Yoomi came to visit my house with this killer, while my cousin, Myungsoo was there.

 

 

-Flashback-

 

 

I was in my room with my cousin, Myungsoo, playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl when I heard a doorbell. Must be Kumi and her brother. I paused the game to answer the door with Myungsoo following behind me. When I opened the door I see Kumi and her brother bickering about something...maybe food?

 

 

"OPPA, I REALLY THINK THAT YOU DIDN'T PASS YOUR DRIVERS TEST!"
"Um-"
"BWOH?! OH THIS BRAT!" her brother started to stomp his feet. "I DID PASS MY DRIVERS TEST! I'M JUST A BADA-"
"OPPA LANGUAGE!" she hits his head.
"OW! WHAT ARE YOU EOMMA?!"  he rubs his head. "I'M 21 YEARS OLD! I CAN SAY THE FU- OW!"
Kumi slapped her brothers head. "I SWEAR OPPA, SOMETIMES I THINK THAT I AM THE OLDEST!"
"Guys-"
Her brother scoffs. "WELL YOUR NOT! BECAUSE I'M THE OLDEST!" he sticks his tongue out.
"Your-"
"OH THIS OPPA....." she faceplamed.
"WHAT ABOUT-"
I took a deep breath and yelled. "OH MY GAWD GUYS! JUST SHUT UP! YOUR SCREAMING AT EACH OTHERS FACES LIKE ANGRY COWS!"
Kumi and her brother stopped yelling.
"GAWD! I TRIED TO BE ALL NICE AND CALM TO GRAB YOUR FREAKIN ATTENTION BUT ALL I HEAR IS 'OPPA!' AND 'I'M BLAH BLAH BLAH'!" I started to take deep breaths from yelling.
Kumi looked at her feet. "Sorry Hoya oppa...but-"
"No buts Kumi."
I heard her brother giggled. "He said butts."
Myungsoo looked at her brother disbelief. "And he says that he is 21 years old....but acts more like a choding..." he mumbled.
Her brother looked at Myungsoo. "Who's this flower boy?" her brother pointed at Myungsoo.

Myungsoo widen his eyes. "SUNGYEOL OPPA THAT'S RUDE!" Kumi smacks Sungyeol.
"OW! Okay Okay!" Sungyeol rubbed his head. "Sheesh, girls are so violent these days." he muttered as he entered my house.

Kumi bowed. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry about my oppa...er..."
"Myungsoo, I'm Hoya's cousin."
"Right, anyway I'm so sorry about my oppa."
Myungsoo shrugged. "It's okay, I never been called a flower boy before so it's fine."

 

 

Once Myungsoo got comfortable with Kumi, she finally came inside my house. Kumi started to look for Sungyeol once she came inside. She looked...kinda scared or nervous.

 

 

"Oh please, oppa don't be in the kitchen.." she muttered while speed walking towards the kitchen.

 

 

I looked at her confuse but followed her in the kitchen with Myungsoo trailing behind me. Myungsoo gasped and almost fainted from the sight of the kitchen. The kitchen was a complete mess! The floor was covered with potatoe chips and soda. Don't get me started with the stove and oven! I...the...the stove isn't even on and IT'S ON FIRE!? I shooked my head and poured water on the stove.

 

 

"Oppa! WHAT DID YOU DO THIS TIME?!" Kumi shouted at Sungyeol.
He scratched his head. "I just wanted chips and soda...I tried to opened the bags of chips but they kept on exploding...." he pouted. "I tried to pour some soda in my cup but I kept on spilling..."
Kumi softened. "Oppa just go upstairs with Myungsoo oppa."
I nodded. "Yeah, me and Kumi can clean up the...uh...mess." More like a disaster.
Sungyeol brightened. "Really?! Come on flower boy, let's GOOOOO!!!!!"

 

 

Before Myungsoo could say anything, he was dragged by Sungyeol all the way to Hoya's room. Sungyeol closed the door with a slam and all you could here is bickering.

 

 

After two hours of cleaning the destroyed kitchen, Kumi decided to make dinner to make up what Sungyeol did to the kitchen. I helped her cooked dinner with her. Once we finished, she told me to get Myungsoo and Sungyeol while she is setting up the table. I nodded and marched my way to my room.

 

 

"KIM MYUNGSOO DIE!!!!!!"
"STAY BACK SUNGYEOL!"

 

 

My eyes widened in fear when I heard those threats from Sungyeol and hearing Myungsoo's voice with fear. Oh my gawd....Sungyeol is trying to kill my beloved cousin Myungsoo! I took a step back and slowly walked backwards away from my door. And completely booked it out of there to go to the kitchen. Kumi saw me running in the kitchen, she probably thought I was training for a marathon...

 

 

"I thought you were going to get Myungsoo and Sungyeol oppa." she said as she gave me a glass of water.
I took a huge gulp of the water. "I-I was...but I heard yelling my room..."
"Let me guess, you didn't open the door to see what was happening in your room." she gave me the stare.
"No...."
She sighed. "I'll get them then, Hoya just finish fixing the table. Arraso?"
"Neh...."

 

 

Kumi left the kitchen as I finished fixing the table. I sat in the living room waiting for Kumi to get my cousin and that killer. Footsteps was heard as two people were descending down the stairs, I turned around to see Kumi and the killer. Wait...is that blood on his hands? OH MY GAWD! HE REALLY DID KILLED MY COUSIN! My face lost its color and all I could see was darkness.

 

 

-end of flashback-

 

 

"Hoya....Hoya!"
I snapped out of my flashback. "H-huh?" I looked at Sungyeol. "YOU KILLER!"
"W-what?" this killer is trying to act inoccent?
"You know what I am talking about!" I pointed at him. "YOU KILLED MY BELOVED COUSIN, MYUNGSOO!"
The killer looked at me weird and started to laugh. "Y-yah! Why are you laughing?!"
"Y-you seriously thought I-I PFFT HAHAHAHAHA" the killer was holding onto his stomach. "K-KILLED M-MYUNGSOO!?" he started to roll on the ground.
I looked at him shocked. "OF COURSE! I SAW BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS!"
"HAHAHAHHAHA T-THAT W-WAS KETCHUP!"
"BWOH!?"
He stopped laughing. "Yeah, I'm serious. It was ketchup."
"B-but the threats!"
"We were playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl." he explained. "I was close to killing him and he was running away."
"B-but the ketchup where..."
"Acutally....I have no idea where Myungsoo got the ketchup from..." he scratched his head. "He just got it out from his bag and started to spray it at me.
"B-bwoh..."
Sungyeol shrugged. "When I came down the stairs, I was just going to ask you if I could borrow a set of clothes because of Myungsoo sprayed freakin ketchup at me."
"Then why wasn't he there when I woke up?"
Sungyeol sighed. "Really Hoya? He lefted to go home or something." started to think hard. "OH! He said that he had to help his parents because they were moving to a different city." he looks at me. "Didn't you know that?"

 

 

 

I couldn't believe it....this killer didn't kill my cousin. Wow, I feel so dumb right now. After all these years (not really) I accused him of killing Myungsoo and now telling me that Myungsoo moved?

 

 

"If you don't believe me, go call Myungsoo."
"Y-you have his phone number?!"
Sungyeol face palmed. "Of course! We are like best friends!"
"BWOH!?"
"Here I'll show you a picture of us." he showed it to me and I was speechless. "Mhmm, bestfriends a"
"Y-you are giving me a headache...."
"Then lets go to the nurse place thingy!" he started to drag me.
"H-hyung..."
"Hmm?" continued to drag me.
"What happened after graduation?" he stopped pulling me. "What did I miss? Why does she look so...not Kumi that I used to know?"
"Hoya.." he looked at me. "The thing is..."

 

 



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Oh yeah, I just went there. :D ANYWAY! I'M SO SORRY ABOUT NOT UPDATING A LOT! IT'S JUST I RECENTLY TOOK SAT AND I HAVE BEEN SO NERVOUS ABOUT MY SCORE! THE SCORES COMES OUT TOMORROW AND I'M SUPER NERVOUS! I THINK I DID TERRIBLE AND MOSTLY ON THE MATH PORTION OF THE TEST! T-T I'M SO NERVOUS! I KNOW THAT I CAN TAKE IT AGAIN, I JUST REALLY WANT TO GO TO MY DREAM COLLEGE :( Anyway, I made a long chapter o-o goodness haha this update acutally took me a couple of days because I kept on getting writer's block haha. SO, here is the new chapter! I hope you will enjoy this chapter haha :) Please subscribe (if you like the story) and comment because, you know it, I don't bite :D

 

 

Much Love,

 

Pikachu-chan