The Random Guy that Knows Kumi

Stop Breaking My Heart

I started to follow Kumi and the guy that she calls "Oppa." They might be siblings, but who knows. Oh! I'm sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. The name is Kim Hoya, well actually my actual name is Howon. But just call me Hoya because Howon is...too formal. Anyway, you guys are probably wondering why I am following Kumi, or maybe not since you guys probably want me to get on with it and see what happens. Well...TOO BAD! I'm going to tell you why I am following Yoomi.

 

"Hoya...why are you smiling like a pabo?" asked my brother, Sunggyu.
"Shh....you are ruining the moment..." I put my finger on Sunggyu's lips.
"..." he stared, well more like glared at me. "I sometimes wonder how you are....I don't know...RELATED TO ME!?"
I poke his cheek. "Hey hyung..."
His small eyes twitch. "....What Kim Hoya...."
"What happened to your eyes?" I whispered to him and ran away.
"KIM HOYA, YOU ARE DEAD WHEN YOU GET HOME!!!! DEAD!!!!" shouted the small-eyed hamster.

 

I entered in Lotte World and sat on a bench, sighing happily. OH! I forgot to tell you why I was going to follow her. Well you see....me and Kumi has been friends since middle school, but we had lost contact since we graduated from high school. But since I just saw her right now...I just have this urge of wanting to talk to her about where have she been after graduation.

 


"But where did they go?" I look around. "It can't be this hard to look for a short girl with a super tall guy..."
A person pass by and stopped infront of me. "If you are looking for a tall guy they went that way." he pointed at a roller coaster.
I looked where the person pointed and gulped. I was never a huge fan of roller coasters. "T-thank you s-sir" I bowed and walked toward the evil cool roller coaster.

 

 

Sadly, the line wasn't long. I mean come on! Why is the line long?! People usually would die to go on a rollar coaster. Man, luck is NOT on myside today. I slowly went close to the line and saw that Kumi and the "Oppa" character is at the end of the line. Maybe LUCK is on myside! I quickly ran to the line but someone just HAD to beat me to it. Just kidding, I beat that person so I'm right next to Kumi...and that "oppa" kid. I was about to tap her shoulder until that stupid announcer guy started to talk.

 

"NEXT TWENTY PEOPLE, YOU MAY ENTER AND LOOK FOR A SEAT." said the announcer guy.

 

 

The twenty people entered, and I was one of them. I tried to look for a seat that was behind her but failed when the only seat was at the back. I am are you serious!? What kind of conspiracy is this!? I just wanted to have catch up time with her. Anyway the ride started and I was scared for my life. When we were at the drop, my heart felt like it wanted to jump out of my chest and run away! The ride ended and I slowly walked out of the ride to sit down for a couple of minutes. I felt someone sitting right next to me and I look up and saw that Kumi was RIGHT NEXT TO ME. I tapped her shoulder and she turned around.

 

 

Her eyes widened. "OMO! Hoya oppa!" she hugs me. "I haven't talked to you forever! How have you been."
"I've been fine, still dancing" I laughed. "There this new guy in our new dance studio, I believe his name is Dongwoo? He is pretty good, but...not as good as me."
She slapped my arm. "Oppa don't be conceited! I'll bet he can beat you in a dance battle!"
I stood up. "No one, I mean NO ONE can beat the amazing HOYA!"
She looked away. "Amazing Hoya? More like Amazing Flower..."
"I'll just pretend that I didn't hear that." I sat back down. "Anyway enough about me, how you been? We haven't seen each other sinc-"
"Since high school, I know." she looked down. "I-I'm married...."
My eyes widen. "BWOH!? Since when!? Why didn't I heard about this!? Why wasn't I invited!!!"
"Oppa, this was an arranged marriage..."
"O-oh, a-are you happy? Is he treating you right?"
She looked at her hands. "Y-yes."
"I don't feel convinced."
"Yeah, Yoomi don't lie to him." said someone.

 

Kumi and I turned to see the tall guy which Yoomi calls Oppa. I turned to Kumi to see that she went down to look at her hands again. I turned to look at the tall character and saw that he was staring at Kumi. I know that this is completely out of topic, but why does that guy looks familiar? Oh well. But seriously, what did I miss after graduation?

 

 

----------------------------------------

 

OMGOSH I FINALLY UPDATED! I'M SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS STORY FOR AWHILE.....PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!! -bows 10x- once summer vacation comes, then I will promise you that I will update more! School has been keeping me busy :( But I am thankful that I have such royal subscribers that waited for so long! Thank you guys so much! I hope this chapter make up for my absence. :) Sorry if this chapter is short......

 

 

Much Love,

 

Pikachu-chan