chapter 11

Stop Breaking My Heart

Sungyeol POV

Should I really tell Hoya about what happend after graduation? I mean, yeah Kumi and him has been friends since forever... (a/n not really Sungyeol) I guess I can tell him. Hoya looks at me with curiosity waiting for my to tell him what happen to Yoomi. Sorry Kumi, I know i promised to not tell Hoya..but he is your bestfriend I have to tell him!

 

"Well..." I started saying. "After graduation...Kumi got married."

"W-what!?" Hoya's eyes widen. "You're joking...why wasn't I invited!"

"Pabo, no one wasn't supposed to know and it's an arranged marriaged." I sighed.

"No way..." Hoya looks down at the ground and looks up. "I-is he treating her right?"

My mood darkens. "No."

Hoya looks at me surprised. "Is he abusing her?!"

"Well no-"

"Oppa!!!" Kumi comes running towards us. "Look what I found!" She pulled a huge hamster.

"H-hyung!?" Hoya looks at him scared. "H-hi!"

The big hamster grabbed Hoya's ear. "I finally got you, you brat! How dare you make fun of my eyes!"

 

With that, I grabbed Kumi's arm and walked away very slowly so the talking hamster wouldn't attack us. Hoya noticed us walking away and looked at us like he was a kicked puppy. Before Kumi could let go of my arm, I booked it before the evil hamster would see us and kill is too! As we ran off, all i could here was... "YOU TRAITORS!!! WAIT H-HYUNG NO!!!! NOT THE HAIR!!!! WHAT AM I GOING TO TELL DONGWOO HYUNG!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

 

 

 

Hoya POV

 

OMFG...WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH MY HAIR NOW?! WHERE DID HYUNG GET THAT RED DYE! OMG DONGWOO HYUNG IS GOING TO KILL ME FOR GOOD! OMG I CANNOT RIGHT NOW! UGH HYUNG WHY!? WAE?! POURQUOI?!  (a/n you know French Hoya? WTF?)

 

 

Sunggyu POV

 

This fool believes that I put red dye on his hair? How is he my brother again? I don't know anymore. -sighs- Great now he is running around the freakin amusment park. Aish, its just freakin paint. Whatever, why do I even try with this kid. Aish, I'm late for my freakin group study for English. Yes, peasants I am learning English. Back off.

 

 

 

 

Kumi POV

 

After running away from the angry hamster, we meet up with the gang and wow did they look like they had fun. All of them are all wet from that water ride. Oh....oppa won't like this.

 

"YAH! WHY ARE YOU ALL WET?! DO YOU WANT TO WALK HOME!?" Sungyeol smacked each heads.

"OW...." everyone said. "Sorry hyung...we just had to ride a water ride!"

"Tch, whatever we are leaving because you guys soaked." Sungyeol walks away.

"kaja!" I smiled and grabbed onto Minwoo's hand. "Or else oppa will really leave you guys!"

 

When the boys heard that everyone started to run like someone is chasing after them with a knife! I swear Oppa turning around when he felt the ground shaking. Oh goodness his eyes widen and started to run while screaming. I heard some chuckling and noticed that Minwoo oppa is still next time. He looked at him and smiled. We continued walking towards Oppa's car, had a little small talk here and there. And here we are at Oppa's car.

 

 

We got in the car and buckled up. Oppa slowly got in his car and started it. I heard him muttered "Ungrateful brats...wait not Kumi..Kumi isn't a brat...I take that back...WAIT NO I DON'T...EVERYONE IS A BRAT EXCEPT FOR KUMI...yeah... that sounds better..." Oh oppa why are you so weird ^^" We finally reached to my house and everyone got out of the car. Surprisingly oppa drove..er..safe...yeah thats the word. Everyone waited for my to open the door, I took out my keys and unlock the door. I don't know why but I have a bad feeling that I shouldn't be here...shouldn't be at the house today. I shrugged the thought and opened the door.

 

 

I...I never thought that he would go this far. If he didn't want me...why didn't he ask for a divorced...

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

HELLO MY LOVELY PEOPLE! I finally made an update after 487456784568745 years! I read like some of my chapters until I noticed that I messed up Kumi's name...oops...BUT I FIXED IT! I'm surprised that you guys didn't told me ^^" but its okay XD Anyway, i will tell you my update of my life...so it turns out that my mom wants me to take a junior college before I go to my college. Which because I worked so hard and stuff. So I'm in my hometown for another 2 years (hopefully). Sighs, you had no idea how mad i was, i didn't talk to my mom for 4 days. YIKES! But we made up and stuff. But I wish my mom can stop nagging me about summer classes. I mean its like too late! Anyways, for the people that stayed subscribed on this story...THANK YOU :D I'll try and update as much as possible, as you can tell...i have other stories to update T^T what have i got myself into......

 

Until Next Time!

 

Pikachu-chan