Why Are You Doing This?

Stop Breaking My Heart

Donghyun POV

 

 

"Youngmin we need to talk." I said as I closed the door.
"Sure hyung what is it?" he asked as he sat up from his bed.
"It's about Kumi."
He scoffed. "What about her? She's useless, ugly, and annoying."
"What are you talking about?" I raised my voice. "She's being a perfect housewife for you while you are fooling around with different girls!"
"So what?" Youngmin scratched his head. "It's not like I love her, I was force to break up with my girlfriend. What about my feelings, huh?"
"Your selfish, you knew that your so-called girlfriend only wanted your money."
"So what? She was hot."
You were dumbfounded. "Your really unbelieveable. No wonder Sungyeol has no respect for you."
"Sungyeol? Ha, he's annoying, immature, and loud." he stood up and walked to the window. "Just like that Kumi, she deserve every pain that I had to go through just for this stupid marriage."
"You call this a marriage?" I walked up to him. "YOU CALL THIS A MARRIAGE?! YOU ARE JUST ENJOYING YOUR LIFE WHILE KUMI IS SUFFERING! DO YOU THINK THAT SHE WANTED THIS!?"
"Duh, I can see it in her eyes." He looks straight at me.
"Is this why you being those girls every night, infront of Kumi?!"
"Duh."
"Don't duh me, Youngmin." I grabbed his collar. "Someday, Kumi will leave you and she will never come back. You'll regret everything what you did to her."
Youngmin slapped my hands. "Why would I regret? It would be amazing if she leaves tomorrow!"
"Your really unbelieveable..."

 

 

I let go of his collar and walked out of his room with a slam. Kumi really doesn't deserve this. I walked downstairs to see a worried Hyunseong.

 

 

I sighed. "I was trying to knock some sense into Youngmin."
"I know, your lucky that they are deep sleepers." he pointed at the sleeping figures. "Well except for Sungyeol, I had to sing to him when he was moving a little."
I snickered. "Yah, I had no choice." Hyunseong crossed his arms. "Anyway, did you knock some sense into him?"
I shook my head. "N
o...he is really..."
"Stupid?" Hyunseong finished my sentance.
"Yeah, Kumi is truly amazing staying by Youngmin side." I sighed. "Even though he is a total jerk to her.
"Well you can call this love right?"
"For Kumi? Yes. Youngmin? No."

 

 

Both of us sighed as we collapse on the couch and drifted off to sleep.

 

 

Youngmin's POV

 

 

After Donghyun hyung lefted with a slam, I decided to call one of my 'girlfriends'. I unlocked my phone and started to search for some names that would interest me. A name 'Yoomi' caught my interest. I pressed the call button and waited for three rings until I heard a female voice.

 

 

"Hello?"
"Hey babe, it's Youngmin."
"Omo! Youngmin oppa, why are you calling so late?"
"I just want to hear your voice." I said romanticly.
"Oh oppa, your so sweet." she giggled.
"Want to come over tomorrow?"
"Omo! Of course!" she said happily.
"Okay, oppa will pick you up at 12."
"Neh~Love you oppa."
"I love you more babe~"

 

 

After I hung up, I went to my bad with a smirk on my face.

 

 

"Kumi, let's see if you can handle THIS tomorrow."

 

 

Little did Youngmin know, someone heard his conversation and him talking to himself. The figure was enrage and had to tell someone quick before Kumi gets hurt.

 

 

_________________________________

 

Hey guys! :) sorry if i was being antisocial hahaha but anyway i have finally updated! :D WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hahah well i hope you enjoyed this chapter. hmmm I think it's short but idk it looks long to me everytime i type up a chapter haahahah. Well ENJOY

 

Much Love,

Pikachu-chan