Closer - Don't Stop -

My Princess

"Why are you holding her?"
"Kyu H-" "I'm asking Dong Hae, not you." He interrupted.
"I just brought her out from the central palace. What's wrong?"
"Is holding her hand required in that process? Even if it is, you could release her hand when you're done." Kyu Hyun sneered while his grips on me tighten.
I didn't know to do; neither did I know why there was tension rising between the both of them. It was even scarier when Dong Hae didn't reply and the two of them just continue staring at each other.
"She's my legal wife so you better watch what you do to her." He finished before bringing me to my room.

{Dong Hae POV}
I eyed the both of them as he dragged her to her room.
Vernesa wasn't even supposed to marry him in the first place. She was mine was the very start.
"Cause you, you are so beautiful~"
I picked up my phone, "Dong Hae?"
"Umma?"

{Vernesa POV}
He slammed the door behind and threw me on the sofa. Half of me was afraid of him while the other half of me wondered why he was angry.
"When did you become so close to Dong Hae?" He asked.
I didn't want to answer him. He doesn't even know what happened and he comes in to it, acting like he knows it all.
"I'm talking to you." He scowled.
I seriously didn't get what's wrong with him. "Is it your problem?" I rebutted.
"What? So any guy is allowed to come up to you and do anything they want to now?"
That does it. He has way step out the line.
I stood up and shouted, "Dong Hae was being nice to me! You -" I pointed to him, "are not any better. It's not my problem if you like Ga Eul right?" Then who I like or who I go with you isn't your problem at all!"
He then grabbed my arm, "Don't cross the line."
I really couldn't get what he was thinking and I really don't bother to know it either. I threw his hand off.
"You have way stepped over my line. Unlike Dong Hae, you never bothered about how I feel so please," I pointed to the door, "leave now."
"So Dong Hae is better?" He asked.
I knew that wasn't it. I knew that my heart couldn't be with Dong Hae. My heart was his but he will never understand. I was never in his heart in the first place.
"If you're not leaving then I am." I mumbled.
"Leaving to find Dong Hae again?"
I glared at him, "It's no wonder I hate talking to you so much."
When I finish, I just turned and walked away not expecting anything from him until he grabbed my hand and pull me back to him.
"Don't go."
"L-let go!" I stuttered as I struggled in his hold. What is he doing?
"Just don't go." He mumbled, "I can't stand anyone walking out of my life again."
I shook my head as I push myself away, "Don't do this. I will be unable to stop myself from loving you so stop it."
I don't want to be the one hurting at the end of the day. Kyu Hyun was never mine. I was that ordinary girl that he will never fall for. I told myself I must not fall for him though I knew that was impossible.
Each step he took closer to me, I stepped back until I stupidly cornered myself to the wall.
His left arm around my waist to me closer and his right hand on my cheeks to remove the unknown tears that were falling.
I felt warmth from him for the first time and it's the first time I look into his eyes when we were this close.
"Don't go," he mumbled while he placed my hand to his chest, "don't stop loving me." He added while planting a soft kiss on my forehead which causes my face to turn a deep shade of red.
"Liar."  I mumbled, avoiding his glance.
He chuckled, "I'm serious."
"Like I would believe you."
He smirked before leaving, "You would."
God. How can I stop myself from loving him now?"

{Dong Hae POV}
"Umma, why didn't you call me? I would have picked you up."
She smiled as she came forward and hugged me, "I miss you"
"I miss you too umma. I didn't mean to come back without telling you this time."
She smiled, "It's okay. I knew you would come back anyway."
"How's everyone doing?" She asked while she brought her hair behind her ears.
"Fine. Ga Eul is back though." I sighed while what happened previously flashed pass my mind.
"I know that. Any trouble yet?"
"Trouble?" I asked, puzzled.
"She didn't tell you about it yet?" My mum asked, shocked.
"About what?"
"She's going to assist me in making you crown prince again."

{Kyu Hyun POV}
I chuckled while Vernesa took my hand as she shook it side to side.
"Kyu Hyun let's go…Let's go please? She asked, giving her puppy dog eye look.
I turned away from her and went back to face my laptop, hiding a smile. It's not that I was cold hearted, it's just that it was kind of fun to see her acting like this.
"Eh Kyu Hyun…Please? Go see Hee Chul." She asked again.
"I got something to att-" "Nope. You're lying. I asked Lee Teuk oppa about it." She interrupted, with a victorious smile on her face.
I then turned to Lee Teuk who looked back with an apologetic smile.
"Come with me please?"
"Fine, since I'm free." I answered while I stood up from my chair, "I'm only coming cause I'm free not because of you."
I'm such a liar. I would go even if I had fully packed schedule because she asked me to. Who could have rejected after seeing her like that?
"Liar." I heard him mumbling from behind.
I chuckled, "You're not coming?"
"Of cause not!" She answered before running up next to me. With her that close I just couldn't help but hold her hand, earning me a blushing Vernesa.

{Nicole POV}
"It isn't that I don't want to apologize. It's just that -!!!! Aiish. How do I say this?" Hee Chul oppa said. I laughed softly under my breath while I continue looking and listening to him arguing with himself.
Well, it's Hee Chul oppa or maybe it's just pride. From the first time I met him, he's already had this problem of saying 'sorry."
"Sire." Han Geng then came into the room.
Hee Chul turned to him, "How many times do I have to tell you to stop saying Sire. Hee Chul would do."
Han Geng cleared his throat after greeting me, "Anyway, the crown prince and crown princess are requesting for your presence in the hall."
Hee Chul oppa then looked at me while I smiled back, "I told you that they are that petty."

"Nicole! Hee Chul!" Vernesa exclaimed while she waved to us. As usual Kyu Hyun oppa is playing his PSP but the both of them seem to be better now.
"Unnie, Kyu Hyun oppa, what brought the both of you here today?" I asked while I settled down on an empty seat.
"Well…Erm T-tea!" She stuttered then pointed to Hee Chul oppa, "Hee Chul, take a seat."
Hee Chul oppa then advance towards the empty seat while Vernesa Unnie nudge Kyu Hyun oppa who placed his game down and told Hee Chul oppa to sit down.

{Vernesa POV}
"Are you okay?" Hee Chul asked while he took the cup to his hand.
Kyu Hyun smiled while he showed his hand to them, "I'm fine. Don't worry."
I smiled, happy to know that both Hee Chul and Kyu Hyun were okay.
"Are you still made at Ga Eul?" I asked, hoping I didn't ask the wrong question.
"Yea." "It's not something you will understand unnie." Nicole added after Hee Chul's reply.
I sighed softly. Sure I'm not Ga Eul greatest fan but I thought we could get rid of all the bad bloog and start anew.
"Eh, don't worry." Kyu Hyun whispered while he took my hand again, "I'm sure it will work out. Nicole can convince him somehow."
"Hopefully." I mumbled before turning back to see a smirking Hee Chul and a laughing Nicole.
"You guys have become closer huh?" He teased.
"N-no!" The both of stuttered in protest.
"Aren't they in denial?" he asked, grinning while Nicole nodded.
"W-we're not!" We protested again.
"They even talk in sync now." He teased furtherd.
I pouted while I look away.
What was this sweet tingly feeling that I want to hide? I felt really happy knowing Kyu Hyun and I have turned closer.
*Don't stop loving me*
My face went to a light shade of red.
No way can I stop myself from loving him now.