Ex Crown Princess - She shouldn't be here -

My Princess

The next few days before the marriage, the Queen forbids me from going out. I have to go back to the palace immediately after school. I wasn't allowed to have my dinner with the others at the Western Corridor as dinner would be served.
The Queen even sent her personal assistant Soo Young – who has a higher rank than both Tiffany and Jessica – to ensure I study and the others wouldn't be allowed to interrupt.
I felt really lonely. I can't even use the laptop or my hand phone! But all my hard work paid off during the actual day. I managed to memorize the books that I was told to and gone through the whole process naturally without any problem.
I have this as an achievement now.
After today, Kyu Hyun and I will stay together at the Southern Gate. It doesn't mean that we're living under a gate but it's the name given to the area. Kyu Hyun would have his own room while I will have my own. There was a tiny 'free' space between both rooms which allows us to sit down and have tea or something. Tiffany and Jessica guided me there when the ceremony was over. It was amazing. It looked better than the place I first stayed in.
I rushed to my room immediately, excited and curious what it looks like.
I was greeted with light pink painted wall, a humongous bed and luxurious furniture. I did swear my bed is king size. I even had a 'mini' dining area. I went in further to see a study area with my laptop placed neatly on the table. Plus I even got a personal bathroom. It was as big as the room I was once living in.
This is just awesome!
"Sire."
I turned back to see Tiffany and Jessica greeting Dong Hae before leaving.
"How do you like you new room?" He asked.
"I like it so much that I cannot put it into words!" I squealed, "This must be the result of my hard work!"
Dong Hae laughed, "The others miss you a lot. Si Xian told the chefs to prepare western food today. They were hoping you will like it."

{Kyu Hyun POV}
"Ver-" I stopped myself. Dong Hae was in her room and the both of them seems to be really enjoying their chat.
I have not seen her much for the past few days. The Queen really wanted her to prepare for the ceremony that she ordered Vernesa to be sent back from school immediately after it ends. Afraid that it might interfere with my schedules, she even appointed a driver to send her in and out of school. I couldn't visit her as it was an order than no one must interrupt her. I can't even take her to have dinners with the others.
I weirdly missed her. It's as if there was something missing when she wasn't there. Didn't she miss me too?
"I miss them a lot too. Yup, I will go with Kyu Hyun to the Western Corridor for dinner." Then she looked around, " Have you seen Kyu Hyun?"
Dong Hae shook his head, "Nope."
Guess I wasn't forgotten in the least. Plus it was me who placed her laptop there!
"Is he okay? Did anything happen?" She asked.
Dong Hae thought for a moment then answered, "I don't know. It's better if you ask him by yourself."
She nodded at his suggestion. He then smiled and patted her head, "Don't think too much. I'll leave now so you can find him okay?"
"Okay…" She mumbled, "Sorry."
I felt anger rising in me. I guess I better head back to my room before Dong Hae comes out and see me standing there.

{Dong Hae POV}
It was hurting to see her worried. I didn't want her to be burdened by this kind of problem; all I really wanted was to see her smile.
I chuckled and patted her head again, "Give me a smile before I leave can you?
She smiled, "Thank you."
That felt must better.

{Vernesa POV}
"Kyu Hyun!" I called as I barged into his room.
There he was, sitting on a chair while playing his PSP. It was nice to see him like this. I missed him so much that seeing him now seems rather a dream.
"Kyu Hyun!" I called again.
He paused his game and look at me, "What?"
"How are you these days? I can't reply your messages. I'm really sorry!"
"Fine. How different could I be?" He answered.
"Did anything happen?" I asked again, ignoring his previous answer.
"Nope. Dinner felt more peaceful actually." He answered then returned to his game.
What is with him?! I thought that might probably be nicer after the shopping trip! Plus it was so long since I last talked to him, can't he be nicer?!

{Kyu Hyun POV}
"Fine! Just keep playing you game!" She shouted while she slammed the door on her way out.
"Aiish!" I cursed. What was I trying to do by venting my anger on her? Now she's going think that I'm a guy who doesn't care about anything but games.

{Vernesa POV}
I'm such a moron! Of cause he didn't bothered. Why did I even think that he will treat me better? I should have just followed Dong Hae to the Western Corridor! To think I thought he miss me thus his messages!
Argh! Why are you so dumb to think he would even care!
"Neorago~" My phone rang.
I took out to see a message from an unknown number. Curiously, I open it to see it's from Dong Hae asking if I want to come by earlier.
I turned to Kyu Hyun's room then to my hand phone.
It would be better to be with Dong Hae than him!
That uncompassionate and cold hearted Kyu Hyun!

{Kyu Hyun POV}
I placed my PSP aside and left the room, hoping that I can talk to her again but all I saw was her leaving.
"Oi Ver-" "Eh. Kyu hyun?"
I turned back to see a long black haired girl. Ga Eul? Wasn't she suppose to be in America?
"I came back just yesterday. I thought the Emperess Dowager would miss me so I came to visit today."
"Why did you come back for?" I asked. Ga Eul wasn't supposed to come back ever again. She left the palace claiming she will never step foot in here anymore. The last thing I've heard was that she was studying in America.
"Well, I must congratulate you when you're getting married. Where's the Crown Princess?" She asked, looking through the glass doors, "Inside her room?"
I shook my head, "Western Corridor."
She smiled, "Western Corridor. I should go there too. The others must be there too."

{Dong Hae POV}
"Dong Hae!"
Cassandra shot up immediately after hearing her voice, "Unnie is coming?"
I smiled and nodded while I saw her ran out to greet Vernesa.
Cassandra and I were the only two people at the hall now, the others had their schedules but they have promised to come for dinner.
"Unnie! I miss you so much!!" I heard Cassandra whined. She just smiled and asked, "Really?" while Cassandra continued tugging her to the hall.
"Where's Kyu Hyun?" I asked, curious. She shook her head, "Don't talk about it."
Sure enough, something must have happened.
She turned back to Cassandra again, "Sorry."
Cassandra then glared at me while she sat down – pulling Vernesa down at the same time - ,"Oppa, Unnie is mine! Don't steal her from me!"
I laughed while I took my cup of tea, "I wouldn't dare."
She then started filling Vernesa with all kinds of different things that she had missed. I was that she – Vernesa – actually managed to understand whatever her dong seang was talking about.
It took me about 2 months to get use to Cassandra's unique ability of talking really fast.
Ah. She is smiling again. It was really nice to know she is happy. Just seeing her like this seems enough for me.
"Dong Hae! Cassandra!"

{Vernesa POV}
"Dong Hae! Cassandra!"
The 3 of us switch our attention to the black haired girl. 
"Ga Eul unnie…" I head Cassandra mumbled.
Dong Hae looked rather puzzled about her appearance, "When have you come back?"
Ga Eul? Is she a princess as well? She has that 'perfect' look the others have. She started laughing while she pulled Kyu Hyun into the hall, "Kyu asked the same thing as well! I came back to visit you guys. Plus I have to meet the new Crown Princess too right?"
She is holding his hand and he is not doing anything about it. My heart started to sting. I had a weird desire to pull Kyu Hyun's hand down. 
"She is..?" I asked, trying to hide my anger.
Ga Eul then came up to me, "You must be Vernesa. The new Crown Princess!" I nodded and bowed, "You are?"
She smiled, "I'm Ga Eul. The previous Crown Princess who was engaged to Kyu Hyun."