MISSION 25

The Chaser

Yoongi looked down to his phone. It was text he received by an unknown number.

| Come to the hospital now. -Mingyu- |

Yoongi sighed as he was standing in front of the hospital. “Where is this guy?”

“Yoongi” Mingyu came to him. His face was gloomy. “What’s wrong? Why do you want me here?”

Mingyu looked at him without a word. He started to walk and he followed. They walked out to the 7th level.

“Yah, are you not going to tell me anything?” Yoongi asked Mingyu who was still walking ahead. Mingyu halted his steps. He turned to him. His pupil wavered. “Boram…”

“Boram?! What happen to her?!” Yoongi demanded. Mingyu was silent. “Yah” Yoongi held onto his collar. “Tell me! Where’s she?!”

Mingyu pointed to the room at the end of the hallway. Yoongi sprinted to the room. He pushed open the door. His stomach sank at the sight. Boram was lying unconscious on the bed with tubes webbed around her and sounds from machines lulled her to stay asleep. Yoongi approached her, still disbelief. “Park Boram” he called.

Mingyu came into the room. “Her diaphragm damaged from the shooting. And she lost lots of blood. Doctor couldn’t estimate when she will wake up or recover. We should just wait and hope for the best”

“Who did this to her?” Yoongi clenched a tight fist. “The guy escaped. Boram got her hand on the guy but he shot her and ran away” Mingyu replied.

 

Yoongi sighed and held onto her hand. “Yah, get up, you punk” He flopped on his knees and buried his face into the blanket.

Another guy approached the room.

“Sir” Mingyu bowed to Chief Jung. Chief Jung approached the bed and was disbelief of her bad condition.

“Min Yoongi-ssi?” Chief Jung called. Yoongi looked up and stood straight. He bowed “Hello, sir”

“You must be devastated. Seeing her in this condition” Chief Jung stated. Yoongi didn’t reply.

Chief Jung sighed. “I had been giving her hard times all this while but she never complaint. And she never give up”

Yoongi took a sit at the sofa and buried his face into his palm. He heaved a sigh. "What exactly happen? Tell me in detail, please. I want to know what happen to her"

Mingyu sat across him. "I see Boram is a special person to you" he sighed. "I guess I need to tell you what had happened to your precious one" He began to tell him what had happened.

Yoongi turned to Boram. "Have you sent the bullet to the lab?"

"Yes" Mingyu replied. "We try to look for any fingerprint on it"
 

"Wait, you said camera that work as gun is it?" "Yes" "I think I know who shot her"
 

"You do?" Chief Jung turned to him. Yoongi nodded "Kim Donghan. He works with Jooyoung. Donghan likes do create those kind of weird stuff"
 

"He still work with Jooyoung?" "Yes. Even after I left the group, Donghan stayed with Jooyoung. He's his best man. There's no way Donghan leave Jooyoung"


"If Jooyoung's man is here, that means" Mingyu paused. "Jooyoung is in the area" Chief Jung looked at both Yoongi and Mingyu.


"I'll help you get his location" Yoongi stated. "And if you guys get Donghan, inform me. Let me thrash him first"