CHAPTER 9

WHAT'S MINE FOREVER MINE

Next morning, Hoseok went to wake Haein up.

“Haein, wake up. I cooked for breakfast” said Hoseok while caressing Haein’s cheek. Since Haein was , he could see Haein’s bruised arm and some hickeys that he leaves last night which made him smirked. Hoseok then untie the rope that was tying Haein’s wrists.

“Haein..wake up, hurry. Let’s eat” said Hoseok and Haein slowly woke up. Hoseok then helped Haein to wear his own shirt to at least cover her body.

“Come” said Hoseok before went out from the room.

“I don’t wanna eat” said Haein a little bit whining which made Hoseok stop walking.

“Mwo?! (What?!) Repeat” said Hoseok walking back into the room.

“I say, I don’t wanna eat” said Haein still not sitting up.

“How dare you. I told you not to disobey me, right?!” said Hoseok while grabbing a fistful of Haein’s hair which made Haein groaned.

“You ed me senseless last night. I can’t barely move. I’m not hungry. I just don’t want to eat. Please..let me go” whined Haein which made Hoseok smirked.

“You can’t walk wasn’t my fault. You’re too weak. It’s just half of me last night, I didn’t show you the real me when I’m on the bed. Why is it so hard to obey me? I told you to follow everything. Even if you hate to eat. You have to eat” said Hoseok while forcing Haein to get down from the bed which then Haein pushed Hoseok away from her.

“You want to fight me back? Haein seriously?!” shouted Hoseok which then he grab Haein’s wrist and went to the kitchen and grab a knife.

“Oppa..bring that knife away. Why you wanna keep me if you want to hurt me” said Haein stuttered as Hoseok bring the knife close to Haein’s neck.

“I love you, Haein” said Hoseok still not took away the knife from Haein’s neck.

“You said you love me..but why you wanna hurt me?” asked Haein.

“Because I don’t like people who talk back to me. And I hate you. But I can’t bear to lose you because I fall in love with you already. It’s a love-hate relationship, Haein” said Hoseok smirked.

“Why you hate me? Because of Yan Cheol?” asked Haein.

“That’s obvious” said Hoseok smirked.

“But I broke up with him already. I’m yours now. Please..stop hurting me” said Haein.

“But the way and the fact that you still care of him made me feel that you’re not mine. You’d rather die for him. Your heart and mind still over him. Not me” said Hoseok closing his face to Haein.

“Because I don’t want you to hurt him. I don't want oppa to hurt other people. Not again. Please oppa. Change yourself” said Haein about to caress Hoseok’s cheek but Hoseok push Haein’s hand away.

“I told you I don’t need anyone to convince me. Why is it hard to follow me, Song Haein. You listen and you’re safe. Is it hard?” asked Hoseok.

“A little bit. I don’t like people asked me to do anything. Don’t make me follow what you want” said Haein with small voice.

“Oh really?” asked Hoseok raising his eyebrow while take out his phone.

“You are really stubborn right Haein. A little pain to this boy won’t hurt right?” asked Hoseok while showing Yan’s picture.

“Please..let Yan alone. Please. I’m sorry. I..I will shut my mouth” said Haein a little bit pouting.

“Now sit and eat your food. Don’t talk about him” said Hoseok pushing Haein on the chair.

“Finish your meal. We’ll go home tomorrow if I’m in mood” said Hoseok which made Haein smiled.

“But once you told your family what happened to you here, you know what will happened right?” said Hoseok and Haein slowly nodded.

“We can discuss about our wedding. The sooner the better” said Hoseok staring deeply into Haein’s eyes.

“But oppa..don’t you remember that I have my own people too?” said Haein smirked.

“So sudden? And what do you think about my people? I am not boasting myself but my people is no joke” said Hoseok smirked back.

“You hurt Yan and I can ask my people to hurt you more” said Haein which made Hoseok chuckled.

“Stupid. If you use your people, your dad will know this. And I guess I know what your dad will do to you lovely boy” said Hoseok still chuckling which made Haein frowned.

“I know who I am. I’m the victim to make my dad proud and happy. I have no power to handle dad’s people” said Haein sighed.

“I can let you go” said Hoseok.

“So sudden?” asked Haein raising her eyebrow while smiling a bit.

“Only for 24 hours. But in one condition. Once you did that, you have 24 hours without me. Anything you can make. Great deal?” asked Hoseok smirked.

“Hmm, don’t let me go then. I think I will miss your handsome face” said Haein.

“I didn’t expecting that answer” said Hoseok chuckles.

“And I will miss the damage you make on my body” said Haein smirked which made Hoseok throw his spoon and grabbed Haein into the bedroom.

“You really pissed me off, Song Haein. You tested me so much” said Hoseok throwing Haein on the bed.

“Am I? Oh so your level until here? So I know you already. You don’t like to be teased” said Haein smirked.

“You forgot one thing, Haein. I think you are not fully awake that I need to hurt Yan first” said Hoseok while dialing his people.

“Get ready. I will be there soon. We have to settle that doctor today” said Hoseok before ended the call.

“Oppa..did you really-”.

“I told you already. You’re getting off my limit. This is what you get when you disobey” said Hoseok smirked while caressing Haein’s cheek.

“Please..don’t hurt Yan. Just hurt me” said Haein holding Hoseok’s hand.

“Too late my dear” said Hoseok smiled.

“Please..stop your people. Please..” said Haein but Hoseok shook his head and grab Haein’s wrists before tied it to the headboard.

“Oppa..please let me go..please” said Haein a little bit whining and struggled to release Hoseok’s grip but Hoseok slapped Haein’s cheek which made Haein stop whining.

“I want to see how much you can tease me. And made your lovely boy suffers. And die” said Hoseok smirked while caressing Haein’s reddish cheek.

“Oppa please..I will obey you..please..I-”.

“Enough Haein. You told me many times you’ll obey me but what did I get? I got your tease, your raising voice and your whine to let Yan Cheol alone” said Hoseok while walking towards the window.

“I’m sorry. I’m too stubborn. Okay, I’ll stop this teasing but please..let Yan Cheol go” said Haein crying.

“I told you to keep your mouth shut and speak when I told you. But since you don’t..” said Hoseok throwing his sight outside the window.

“If you wanna kill Yan..kill me too” said Haein with small voice.

“I know you will be like this. Being so overprotective” said Hoseok rolling his eyes.

“If you can’t kill me..I can kill myself” said Haein which made Hoseok chuckled.

“Stupid. I already tied you. You can’t do anything, Song Haein” said Hoseok walking towards Haein back.

“Yan was the only man I love. I don’t wanna hurt him. If anything happened to him, it’s my fault” said Haein sobbing.

“Cliche. Looks like I can’t let you go, Haein. Now rest here” said Hoseok before take out his phone.

“If you hungry, just tell my people and my people will bring you out to eat but still you have to be monitored by my people. My people will be all over this house, including this room” said Hoseok while text his people something.

“I’ll be home tonight” said Hoseok.

“Where are you going, oppa. Don’t leave me..I’ll miss you” said Haein struggled to release her wrists from the rope.

“Don’t move Haein. You’ll hurt yourself. Just go sleep now. You didn’t have better things to do when you tied up so just sleep. I wanna check either your lovely boy still alive or nah” said Hoseok before leaving the room and locked the door.

“Did..he really hurt Yan?” asked Haein in fear. On the other side, Hoseok got text from his people. 

“He’s at the hospital. Finish his duty since he’s in night shift. Hurry come here, boss. He’s almost coming to his car”.

“Wait for me”. With that Hoseok quickly drive to the hospital. When he arrived there, he waited at the parking lot together with his people.

“There’s him, boss” said one of them which made Hoseok smirked.

“I’m excited” said Hoseok walking behind Yan and stopped him.

“Hey doc” said Hoseok smiled which made Yan a little bit startled.

“Yes, may I help you?” asked Yan smiled.

“Are you..Doctor Kim Yan Cheol?” asked Hoseok and Yan nodded while smiling.

“Ahh yeah I found the exact person then” said Hoseok smirked before punched Yan at his face until Yan lied on the floor.

“Wh..what..who..are you?” asked Yan struggled to stand up.

“I really need you” said Hoseok grabbing Yan’s collar before punch him again.

“Please..what do you want?” asked Yan wiping the blood the flowing through his lip.

“We need some man talk. Guys, take him” said Hoseok pulling Yan to his people and his people dragged Yan to the van.

“Who are you guys?” asked Yan while his wrist being tied with Hoseok’s people.

“Uhh, I really not in mood to talk now. I am Shin Hoseok. Just want to let you know that I have the girl that you love” said Hoseok smirked which made Yan widened his eyes.

“Girl I love..Haein” said Yan disbelieve.

“Clever. No wonder you be a doctor. Enough talking and enjoy the trip” said Hoseok before closing the van door. Since Yan struggled to escape himself, Hoseok’s people punched him until he faints. When they reached an abandoned building, Hoseok’s people make Yan sit on a chair before tying him. Hoseok then poured water to Yan which made Yan slowly awake.

“Sleepyhead” said Hoseok throwing the water bottle away.

“Hey let me go! What do you want?!” shouted Yan as he realized he’s being tied up with a chair.

“Shush doctor. Don’t make such a noise. I just want to admire the face of the man who Haein loved, who Haein rather die for. Hmm, you seems not bad, you have the look, no wonder why Haein madly fall in love with you how many uears ago? Five? Never care tho. But I am more better than you” said Hoseok smirked.

“Haein..where’s Haein!” shouted Yan.

“Oh, she’s fine in my house, on my bed, ” said Hoseok smirked which made Yan widened his eyes.

“Shocked doctor? Haein was so good when it comes to . The way she moaned, the way her tightening around my and they way she cummed a lot on my oh goshh you know the feels?” said Hoseok smirked which made Yan shocked in disbelieve. He admit Haein was so good on bed, they’ve done several times before but hearing a guy experienced what he feel onto Haein made him go crazy.

“I know you miss Haein’s body a lot. But she’s fine with me and she said that she love me. She said she’s enjoying having with me and said my was way bigger than yours. She’s forgetting you already, Kim Yan Cheol” said Hoseok chuckles.

“Liar” said Yan which made Hoseok shocked.

“Me? Liar? No I’m not. Guys, you guys hear what happened between me and Haein last night, right? Hear how loud Haein moaned for me?” said Hoseok and his people nodded which made Yan shook his head in disbelieve.

“Enough talking about this. This make me ” said Hoseok raking his hair.

“Why do you guys love each other?” asked Hoseok as he sit in front of Yan.

“What so wrong if we love each other? But..”.

“But what doctor?” asked Hoseok squinting his eyes but Yan just shook his head.

“There’s no use you keep loving with each other because I will never let you do so” said Hoseok smiled.

“No, I will keep loving Haein” said Yan which made Hoseok chuckles.

“Stop. You’re hurting yourself if you keep loving Haein. Because we’ll get married” said Hoseok smiled.

“Married?!” shouted Yan shocked.

****