CHAPTER 7

WHAT'S MINE FOREVER MINE

About half an hour, they arrived at the event. 

“Oppa, there’s so many people here” said Haein tightening her grip at Hoseok hand which made Hoseok chuckles. 

“Relax, you have me. You just need to follow everywhere I go and you’re safe” said Hoseok smiled and Haein nodded. 

“Hoseok-ah, you’re here” said Mr Shin, Hoseok’s dad. 

“And with a beautiful angel, Mr Song’s daughter” said Mr Shin again. 

“Nice to meet you, uncle” said Haein bowing to Mr Shin. 

“Just call me dad like Hoseok do. You’re my daughter-in-law to be” said Mr Shin which made Haein smiled awkwardly. 

“Look who’s coming here, my daughter-in-law” said Mrs Shin which made Haein startled since Mrs Shin came from her back. 

“Umm, mom looked so excited to see Haein rather than me” said Hoseok pouted which made Mrs Shin chuckles. 

“Mom often meet you but mom haven’t meet Haein yet. You’re so beautiful Haein. No wonder why my husband want you to be Hoseok’s wife” said Mrs Shin smiled while fixing Haein’s hair. 

“Dad, I’m hungry” said Hoseok to Mr Shin. 

“Ahh, sit first. There will be a waiter send your food” said Mr Shin and Hoseok went to grab Haein’s hand to an empty table.

“Are you okay?” said Hoseok smiled. 

“So far so good” said Haein chuckles. After getting their food and finished their food, Hoseok went to greet some people who used to be his dad’s friend. 

“When I last saw you, you’re still small with your brother. Times flies so fast” said one of Mr Shin’s friend to Hoseok which made Hoseok chuckles. 


“Where’s your brother? Still at America?” asked the other one. 

“Yea, he’s busy with his work. You know, a doctor always busy” said Hoseok smiled which made Haein confused but she know, this must be they kept the secret that Hoseok’s brother commit suicide there. 

“When will you guys get married?” asked the other one. 

“Actually we still get to know to each other more. So, we haven’t plan yet when will we get married but I think it’s between this month” said Hoseok smiled which made Haein widened her eyes but smiled at the same time to not show her reaction obviously. 

“Lucky you to have this girl as your wife” replied them which made Hoseok smiled while helding Haein’s waist. After greeting few more people, Hoseok and Haein went to sit back at their previous table. 

“Oppa..they don’t know about your..brother?” asked Haein half-whispered and Hoseok shook his head. 

“Dad keep it as secret. It’s hard but we have to pretend” said Hoseok sighed. Haein just nodded. 

“Dance music started. Shall we dance?” asked Hoseok smiled. 

“But..I’m not so clever in dance. I’ll messed it up” said Haein chuckles awkwardly. 

“Eyy, impossible. Come with me” said Hoseok grabbing Haein’s hand to the center of the hall with the others. 

“Eyy hahaha why are your hand so cold? Relax” said Hoseok chuckles while holding Haein’s hand before kissing it. Hoseok then went to held Haein’s waist and put Haein’s hand on his shoulder. 

“Look into my eyes. Just follow the rhythm. The step is easy” said Hoseok smiled and Haein obeyed. 

“You’re so beautiful, Haein” said Hoseok smiled which made Haein blushed. 

“And you’re handsome in this suit. Like..a prince charming” said Haein smiled which made Hoseok smirked not so obviously. 

“I knew that” said Hoseok brushing his nose at Haein’s nose. Hoseok then twisted Haein before grabbing Haein closer until there’s no gap between both of them. 

“I love you, Haein” said Hoseok with seductive voice. 

“I-”. 

“No, it’s okay, I just want to tell you that I love you. I know you still have mixed-feelings” said Hoseok while caressing Haein’s cheek but still not releasing Haein from his hug. They stay close to each other until the music ended before Hoseok release his arm which he use to held Haein’s waist. 

“You really have a y curvy body, Haein” said Hoseok which made Haein felt uneasy but smiled at the same time. 

“And oppa..really have a well-built body” said Haein staring at Hoseok eyes which made Hoseok chuckles. 

“Everyday I went to gym to get this kind of body. I know woman would like it” said Hoseok with deep voice. 

“Hoseok-ah, where will you sleep tonight?” asked Mr Shin. 

“My house. With Haein” said Hoseok smiled and Mr Shin nodded while smiling. 

“Let’s go” said Hoseok while holding Haein’s hand to his car. 

“Oppa have your own house?” asked Haein but Hoseok just smiled. After awhile they arrived in front of a big house. Some guards went to open the gate for Hoseok. 

“Is this..your house?” asked Haein unbelievable. 

“Technically yes but not with my own money, my dad bought this for me” said Hoseok smiled before went out from his car. 

“Wahh, fish” said Haein walking towards the pool of fish. Hoseok went to walk towards Haein.

“Oppa always went to this house?” asked Haein turning her body to face Hoseok. 

“Nah, I rarely go here because it’s far” said Hoseok chuckles.

“Eee, you rarely go here? Is there ghost in there?” asked Haein which made Hoseok laughed. 

“What if I say there’s some ghost in there and they like woman like you” whispered Hoseok which made Haein frowned. 

“I don’t like ghost” whined Haein. 

“Hahaha, you’re cute, Haein. I already chase away the ghosts so that they won’t disturb us moreover my lovely girl. They afraid of me you know” said Hoseok while Haein’s hair. 

“I know why ghosts afraid of you” said Haein chuckles. 

“I wonder why” said Hoseok which made Haein continuously chuckling. 

“Because your face even worst than ghosts” said Haein still chuckling which made Hoseok grab Haein closer. 

“Did you really mean that?” asked Hoseok with serious face while closing his face to Haein which made Haein move backward a bit. 

“I didn’t mean to say that” said Haein pouted which made Hoseok chuckles. 

“Hey, don’t be so scared. I’m just trying to be as scary as ghosts. Let’s get into the house” said Hoseok smiled and Haein nodded. 

“Take a bag in the boot and bring it into my room” said Hoseok to one of his bodyguard before entering the house. Hoseok then drag Haein into his room. 

“Do we..stay in the same room?” asked Haein. 

“I need to talk something. About us” said Hoseok holding Haein’s hand. 

“Us?” asked Haein.

“I know that our dad planned this because of business thingy. And I happily agreed. And that’s why..I know everything about you” said Hoseok closing his face to Haein. 

“What do you mean by..know everything about me?” asked Haein in fear. 

“Anything about you that you think I may not know. What more important is..I know that your relationship with Kim Yan Cheol was without your dad’s knowledge right?” said Hoseok smirked which made Haein gasps and walk backward but Hoseok quickly grab Haein’s hand. 

“So basically I have your secret in my hands” said Hoseok again while pushing Haein to the wall and pinned both of Haein’s wrists on her head. 

“What if I told your dad about your lovely Kim Yan Cheol?” asked Hoseok chuckles. 

“No, please don’t” said Haein shook her head. 

“You dad hates doctor right? Why not? You already broke up with him” said Hoseok smirked. 

“But dad surely hurt him and his family even if we broke up already” said Haein tried to release Hoseok’s grip but Hoseok way too strong. 

“So, you leave him just because you don’t want him to get hurt? Funny because you’d rather harm yourself because of him” said Hoseok. 

“Oppa..why you being like this..”. 

“Because this is the real me” said Hoseok smirked. 

“Well Haein, even if I didn’t tell your dad..basically I hate doctor too. So you know what is going to happen to him?” asked Hoseok raising his right eyebrow while closing his face to Haein’s face. 

“Please leave Yan alone. He’s innocent” said Haein about to cry. 

“Innocent? Don’t you know that your lovely boyfriend also did practical at the same hospital of my late brother” said Hoseok which made Haein widened her eyes. 

“Shocked? Kim Yan Cheol was in the same room when my brother did his practical. I bet he know what happened but he stay in silence. Why? Because it was not him in my late brother’s place” said Hoseok tightening his grip at Haein’s wrists which made Haein groaned in pain. 

“Oppa, let me go. It’s hurt” said Haein sobbing. 

“Is it? Poor my girl” said Hoseok smirked but he didn’t loosen his grip. 

“Hmm, do you wanna know what can I do to your lovely boy?” asked Hoseok. 

“Oppa, please let him go” said Haein. 

“I can. But you must follow what I want. Marry me. And forget about Yan Cheol and hate him” said Hoseok smiling sweetly. 

“I..will” said Haein looking down while crying. 

“But you must keep this secret. Never tell anyone. Especially your mom. Your sister. Your dad too. Not forgetting Yan Cheol. But huh, I bet he also forgetting about you” said Hoseok smiled while lifting Haein’s chin. 

“Okay fine. I will keep this secret. But promise me not to disturbing Yan” said Haein staring at Hoseok’s eyes. 

“Once I know that you tell this to somebody, I will harm to your lovely boy” said Hoseok smiled. 

“Aww don’t cry. This is just beginning. Well, I can’t promise 100% that I won’t harm your lovely boy but if you did a great job maybe I won’t disturb him” said Hoseok while shedding Haein’s tears. 

“I thought you’re a nice guy” said Haein looking down but Hoseok quickly lift Haein’s chin. 

“In. Your. Dream. Baby. Girl” said Hoseok while pushing Haein to the floor which made Haein cried more harder. 

“I am the baddest guy you ever meet in your life” said Hoseok grabbing a fistful of Haein’s hair to make her face him. 

“The more you cry, the more hurt you will get so shut up!” shouted Hoseok which made Haein cries more harder because she was so afraid. 

“Please oppa..”. 

“I don’t want to hurt you..but you make me wanna hurt you more” said Hoseok tightening his grip at Haein’s hair to make Haein face him. 

“I didn’t do anything” said Haein. 

“Yes you are Song Haein. You’re ing dating with the doctor that I hate. It was coincident when I have to marry a woman who was dating a doctor for about five years. Moreover the doctor was the person that I should hate, that I should take revenge” said Hoseok. 

“Lemme tell you something, Song Haein. When I was aboard, after my brother died, I changed. I became like what you see now. You know what more worse? I can even kill people. Those doctor that was instructing wrong way for my brother, I made them lied in the ICU. I became a boy where club was my second home and with many y girls” said Hoseok laughed devilishly. 

“Nappeun namja! (Bad guy)!” shouted Haein. 

“What did you say? Willing to repeat it?” asked Hoseok grabbing Haein’s cheek. 

“Nappeun namja!” shouted Haein again which then received a slap from Hoseok until she’s bleeding. 

“Nobody ever raised their voice to me!” shouted Hoseok while continuously slap Haein’s cheek. 

“I..can!” shouted Haein back which made Hoseok pulled Haein and force her to stand up before throw Haein on the bed and tied Haein’s wrist to the edge of the bed. 

“Oppa, let me go!” shouted Haein. 

“You make me, Song Haein” said Hoseok tightening the rope that used to tied Haein’s wrists.

****