CHAPTER 1

WHAT'S MINE FOREVER MINE

"Doctor Kim Yan Cheol ~" said Haein happily as she entered Yan's office.

"Ohh, Haein my baby girl" said Yan smiled when he saw Haein.

"Where's your manner kid? I'm older than you. Where's the noona (called by a younger boy to an older girl) word?" said Haein chuckles while sitting on a chair in front of Yan.

"Oh come on, you're older than me just one year. Besides, you're my girlfriend" said Yan rolling his eyes.

"Aww Yan Cheol-ah, you're cute when you're mad" said Haein while pinching both of Yan's cheeks which made Yan pouted but then smiled.

"Why are you coming here anyway?" asked Yan while continuing writing something in his record book.

"Why am I here? It's lunch time my dear Kim Yan Cheol" said Haein which made Yan shocked.

"Seriously? Oh God, I'm too busy with my works and even forget to take my breakfast and now it's lunch time" said Yan which made Haein frowned.

"Yan Cheol-ah, how many times I reminded you to not forgetting your breakfast. You're a doctor. You should take care of your health first before do you work. What if you sick? Who's gonna treat the patient if you can't even take care of yourself?" asked Haein raising her eyebrow.

"You really care of me. Thank you. I promise I won't do this anymore" said Yan smiled while pinching Haein's cheek.

"You always said like that but you keep breaking your promise" whined Haein again.

"Okay fine, I'm sorry. Let's go eat now" said Yan while took off his white doctor coat and hang it behind his chair before grabbing Haein's hand. When they arrived at a nearby restaurant, they ordered their food.

"Let's go out tonight" said Yan which made Haein that frowned turn cheered.

"Where?".

"Somewhere special" said Yan smiled.

"Pick me" said Haein smiled and Yan nodded. Not long after that, their food arrived and they eat their food silently. When they finished their food, Yan sent Haein back to her office since Haein's workplace near by the hospital where Yan worked.

"See you tonight my baby girl" said Yan winked which made Haein smiled.

****

That night, as what Yan said, he's waiting for Haein in front of her house.

"Where are you going tonight, Song Haein?" asked Mrs Song, Haein's mom.

"Dinner with Yan Cheol" said Haein smiled.

"Haein-ah, mom told you already to distance yourself from him. You know right your dad hate doctor" said Mrs Song.

"So what, mom? I am the one that is dating him. Not dad. It's up to dad wanna hate doctor or else" said Haein.

"Haein-ah, think out of box. Your dad hates doctor and surely he'll hate it if his son-in-law was a doctor" said Mrs Song.

"But I love Yan, mom" said Haein a little bit whining.

"Your dad found someone that suit with you. His friend's son" said Mrs Song which made Haein widened her eyes.

"Then?" asked Haein raising her eyebrows.

"Your dad want you to marry with his friend's son. I-".

"Just because Yan's dad wasn't dad's friend?" asked Haein.

"It's not like-".

"If dad don't like me dating with Yan, then I don't want to get married with anyone".

"Haein-ah. It's for your future too. That guy was from a wealthy family and have good carrier and you don't have to work any-".

"Yan was a doctor, mom. Doctor's salary is high too if mom want me to marry someone wealth. Plus, Yan is from wealthy family too. Don't underestimated him".

"But as a doctor, he must be busy and didn't spend time with you-".

"Mom, Yan always have time for me".

"Then, it means he's not passion about his works. As a doctor, he should has a full commitment towards his work. If he doesn't have passion in his work, it means that he will not have passion on you".

"It's not like that mom. You wanna expect that my future husband to be my side always? Being a doctor was a good work mom. They saved many people" said Haein a little bit annoyed.

"But your dad want you to married with his choice. He know the best. You don't want your dad hurt Yan right?".

"Hurt Yan? What did dad think he was? Mafia? Can't mom convince dad about this? I love Yan and Yan love me" said Haein rolling her eyes.

"I can't do anything, my dear. You are the only daughter that we give high hopes. Your younger sister always rebel. You are the only one that obey what dad said and dad love you. That's why he want the best for you" said Mrs Song holding Haein's hand but Haein quickly release it.

"Think mom, how can suddenly I want to break up with Yan without any reason? We never fight too and there's no reason why I should break up with him. I'm dating with Yan about five years. If mom can't tell dad about Yan, then I will" said Haein which made Mrs Song shook her head.

"Please don't. You don't want your dad's people hurt Yan and his family right? Mom worried if dad know your relationship with Yan and he will hurt Yan and his family-".

"Okay finee. I will slow talk with Yan about this. Just..not today, please" said Haein which made Mrs Song smiled a bit.

"Mom, Yan was waiting for me. And, I'm sorry if I talked harsh to you just now. Bye" said Haein before went out from her room and went into Yan's car.

"Beautiful as always" said Yan smiled. Haein just smiled a bit which made Yan worried.

"You looked unhappy. Something wrong happened, baby girl?" asked Yan holding Haein's hand.

"It's nothing. Hurry, drive" said Haein smiled a bit.

"Tell me if something bad happened. I don't want my lovely baby girl upset" said Yan and Haein nodded slowly. After awhile they arrived at a luxury restaurant.

"Yan Cheol-ah, you don't have to bring me dinner here. It's-".

"It's okay. I want to prove you that you're special for me" said Yan smiled before went out from his car and opened the door for Haein.

"We're going to rooftop" said Yan smiled. When they reached the rooftop, Haein shocked and cupped . The place was decorated with full of flowers and colorful led small lamp.

"You like it?" asked Yan and Haein nodded before hugging him.

"Have a seat my dear" said Haein pulling a chair for Haein.

"Why you're so romantic today?" asked Haein chuckles.

"Because today was the same date where we first meet, Haein noona" said Yan smiled and Haein recalled the memories.

- Haein's flashback -

"Hyunji-ah, look at that boy. He's cute" said Haein chuckles to Hyunji when they were revising their notes at the rest area.

"Which boy?" asked Hyunji fixing her glasses while searching for the boy that Haein mentioned.

"That boy in blue shirt" said Haein while pointing to the boy and Hyunji just ahhed.

"That's only your reaction? Not supportive" whined Haein.

"Than what you want me to say about that boy?" said Hyunji raising her eyebrow.

"Fine" frowned Haein. Instead of revising her note, Haein just looking at the boy.

"Hyunji-ah, that boy looked lost" said Haein again.

"Then what you want me to do? Help him? Nah. You go and help him. Stop disturbing me. I don't want to be shamed by Prof Choi just because I can't answer his pop quiz" said Hyunji and again Haein frowned. Haein then took a drastic decision to approach the boy.

"Seriously Haein?" asked Hyunji looking at Haein that was walking towards the boy.

"Hey, do you need some help?" asked Haein which made the boy startled.

"Did I scared you? I'm sorry" said Haein again a littlr bit chuckling.

"I..I want to go to..Prof Kim's office. He's my dad's friend and dad asked me to meet him first as I arrived here" said the boy.

"Ahh, so you're in medical course? I'm Song Haein. I'm in business course. This is my second year here" said Haein smiled.

"Ahh I see. I'm Kim Yan Cheol" said Yan smiled.

"God, even his smile was so cute" thought Haein in her mind.

"Ahh, you want to go to Prof Kim's office, right. Let me send you there" said Haein smiled before start walking which made Yan praised. After awhile, they arrived in front of Prof Kim's office.

"Thank you for helping me, Haein noona" said Yan while bowing to Haein.

"Aww your manner was so good. It's okay. It's great to help you. Well, I have class now. See ya" said Haein about to walk away but before that, Yan called her name.

"Hmm?" asked Haein turning her body to face Yan.

"Can I be noona's friend?" asked Yan smiled and Haein happily nodded.

"Then..may I borrow your phone?" asked Yan which made Haein confused but still handing him her phone.

"I save my phone number in your phone" said Yan smiled while opening LINE app and text his own number.

"And I have noona's number too. When I need noona, I will text noona or called noona" said Yan smiled while handing Haein's phone back.

"Genius Yan Cheol-ssi" said Haein chuckles before walk away and head to her class. In class, Haein can't stop smiling which made Hyunji annoyed.

"Yaa, stop smiling and giggling it's annoyed me" said Hyunji pinching Haein's arm.

"Eyy, when I'm moody, you asked me not to moody. When I'm happy, you asked me not to be so happy. What you want actually?" asked Haein pouted.

"Gosh don't make that face tho. What that boy do at you until you're being like this?" asked Hyunji which made Haein chuckles.

"His name is Kim Yan Cheol for your information" said Haein still chuckling.

"What ever Song Haein" said Hyunji rolling her eyes.

"I got his phone number ~" said Haein which made Hyunji widened her eyes.

"What you did to him until he gave you his phone number?" asked Hyunji disbelieve.

"I didn't asked. He gave it to me" said Haein smiled cheekily.

"Please don't say that you're in love with little kid. Come on Haein, there's so many seniors love you and you want that kid? You're hot and popular in this university and you want that kid?" said Hyunji rolling her eyes.

"What if I say yes, I love that kid?" asked Haein chuckles which made Hyunji widened her eyes. Day by day, Haein and Yan Cheol became more close until one day, Yan Cheol confessed his feeling to Haein and Haein happily accept it.

- End of flashback -

"You still remember the date?" asked Haein chuckles.

"Of course. Because of you, I can find Prof Kim's office. If not, maybe I'll late" said Yan chuckles. A few waiters then came towards them with many kind of foods.

"Let's eat ~" said Yan happily and they eat their food while talking with each other.

"I'm off tomorrow. Wanna hang out?" asked Yan which made Haein smiled widely.

"Really? Where are we going?" asked Haein kinda excited.

"Where did you wanna go? How about Namsam Tower? Couple usually went there" said Yan smiled.

"It's up to you. I'm fine going everywhere as long as with you, little kid" said Haein smiled while pinch Yan's cheek.

"Okay then, Haein noona" said Yan chuckles which made Haein chuckled.

"Wanna watch fireworks?" asked Yan as they finished their food.

"Did you know where to watch firework this night?" asked Haein and Yan nodded. After paying the bills, Yan drive to a park that was already crowded with people to watch the fireworks.

"There's many people, I hope you'll fine" said Yan rubbing his back neck.

"It's okay. At least we're not too alone" said Haein chuckles before went out from Yan's car.

"There's empty bench" said Haein grabbing Yan's hand.

"It's been so long time we didn't hang out at night" said Yan while caressing Haein's hand.

"It's okay. We both busy with work, right?" said Haein smiled.

"But I am more busy. Day and night I didn't have chances to talk to you or do anything else what a couple should do. I'm such a bad boyfriend" said Yan looking down.

"Eyy, why you talk like this suddenly? No, you're bot a bad boyfriend. You still care of me. Look, you even didn't forget the date we first meet" said Haein smiled.

"Thank you for understanding" said Yan smiled and that when the fireworks started. When Haein was mesmerized with the fireworks, Yan holds Haein's hand and make Haein to face him by holding Haein's chin which made Haein confused. Without saying anything, Yan kissed Haein's lip which made Haein widened her eyes but follow the flow. Their kisses went passionate and they broke their kiss after awhile.

"100th kiss at lip" said Yan smiled which made Haein chuckles.

"Being so naughty huh?" said Haein while pinch Yan's arm.

"Let's go home, it's late already" said Yan as the firework show ended and Haein nodded. On the other side, a guy with his bodyguards was watching Haein and Yan entered Yan's car.

"Remember that car and I want you guys to trace that car and get the info of the guy. I want to make sure that the guy was really my target" said the guy to his bodyguards and his bodyguard nodded.

****